Spurs tickets (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

They should just release ALL to EVERYONE, or just one a block at a time to EVERYONE :thinking about:

Whats Block 40, is that where you are dubed?

For the Spurs match, yes - in a party of 4. Need 3 additional tickets should there be enough to go round on GS on Friday - for some glory hunters :D Block 36 at the Ricoh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baginton

For the Spurs match, yes - in a party of 4. Need 3 additional tickets should there be enough to go round on GS on Friday - for some glory hunters :D Block 36 at the Ricoh.

Good luck with getting the three tickets, you may be lucky.

Dan Griffin

ye thats what i meant mate but does it update the seller thing online straight away where it says for me currently:general sale

jon92

About to buy my spurs tickets does anyone know if I can buy the coach tickets at a later date as still not sure whether to go on the train

Dan Griffin

About to buy my spurs tickets does anyone know if I can buy the coach tickets at a later date as still not sure whether to go on the train

screenshot the blocks so i can roughly see how many are left please mate or estimate yourself for us!

glamour76

Got 3 tickets. Train down on fri lunch time £29 return sat evening. Overnight stay at tower bridge London £49 a room. Gonna be a good weekend

sbob6480

Got 2 tickets for me and my son, now trying to work out best way down, never been on the coaches before, are they ok for a 10yr old?

pusbccfc

Just under 3k sold.

1700 for Mk
700 for Stevenage

Some big followings over the festive period then!

I think its ridiculous that its only 1 ticket per Season Ticket. What if you wanna take your kids for their first game? Me and my friend got a season tickets, but our other 3 mates, including the one with the car, haven't, so they've had to go around asking to borrow people's Season Tickets to get the tickets. Its madness. Surely 2 tickets per ST is reasonable?

North York’s Blue

Liam, the problem is if that the club allowed 2 per season ticket, then potentially some season ticket holders could miss out to a person who doesn't have a season ticket. I'm sure that you're aware that part of the attraction of having a season ticket allows you priority on all away/cup games.

Dan Griffin

Have any, non st holders or members tried getting tickets yet? I was sold 2 arsenal tickets while on priority sale... I know we didn't sell out but still...

Liam, the problem is if that the club allowed 2 per season ticket, then potentially some season ticket holders could miss out to a person who doesn't have a season ticket. I'm sure that you're aware that part of the attraction of having a season ticket allows you priority on all away/cup games.

I understand that paying that amount of money to watch league 1 football should have some sort of reward, but its bloody annoying when you want to go on your first away game with the lads and you almost miss out cus only 2 of you have season tickets

North York’s Blue

Unfortunately that's just one of those things; I'm in the same boat, 3 of us have season tickets, however I would like to buy 3 more tickets; just have to take my chances on Friday.

Dan Griffin

I understand that paying that amount of money to watch league 1 football should have some sort of reward, but its bloody annoying when you want to go on your first away game with the lads and you almost miss out cus only 2 of you have season tickets

You do get your reward, you get priority option over general sale :) 1 season ticket = 1 priority sale... Fair enough to me

Or why don't they just go buy membership for £25 to get there tickets now

skyblue1991

Theres been 11 other games this season you could've gone on your first away game with the lads...

Tottenham

upper tier or lower tier? was in lower tier for arsenal.. cant decide

Block 43 & 44 are in the upper behind the goal. Lower is good although the very front rows (1-5) are not the greatest view but not terrible.

Good luck by the way. Any info required - feel free to ask.

What time does the ticket office open/ when are you able to buy online on friday?
i am a member but my brother wants to go - wish you could buy more than one ticket!

Users who are viewing this thread