Spurs tickets (3 Viewers)

kg82

Apparently I did! Block 40. Also got my MK one (cheers Liam!) - bring on Christmas (and my Birthday!!)

PVA

Bit worried about the view from the lower tier. From the side low on is fine but I never like the view from behind the goal low down...

loughtonspurz

Bit worried about the view from the lower tier. From the side low on is fine but I never like the view from behind the goal low down...

Most of the seats at WHL give a good view of the pitch, below are a couple of lower tier views from the Park Lane where Coventry's fans will be located.

HNsM7.jpg

Kjd8n.jpg

Last edited:

PVA

That's not too bad actually. I went for lower tier as pretty much all of the upper is now sold out. That looks to be almost the exact same row as me (23). That's made me feel a lot better, thanks :p

superskyblue

As a non-member I didn't want to take the gamble on waiting for General sale so got tickets in with the Spurs lot, got a Tottenham supporting mate so he's happy with it! Don't throw too much abuse my way!

CovisGod

As a non-member I didn't want to take the gamble on waiting for General sale so got tickets in with the Spurs lot, got a Tottenham supporting mate so he's happy with it! Don't throw too much abuse my way!

BOOOO ! ;)

4 of us going, travelling down together

My Uncle and Cousin (Spurs Fans)
Me and my Mate (Cov Fans)

Their in the Spurs end, were in the away end, only way to do it !

Tottenham

Should be ok in the home end - depending on which block it is & assuming you dont get too lairy!

For guaranteed safety i would recommend the West Stand then the family stand (North) after that.

kg82

BOOOO ! ;)

4 of us going, travelling down together

My Uncle and Cousin (Spurs Fans)
Me and my Mate (Cov Fans)

Their in the Spurs end, were in the away end, only way to do it !

Yeah, I'm going down with 3 spurs fans. They're all home end, I'm in the away end on my own!

superskyblue

Should be ok in the home end - depending on which block it is & assuming you dont get too lairy!

For guaranteed safety i would recommend the West Stand then the family stand (North) after that.

I'm in east stand upper, fairly sure I won't get lairy not really my style. Looking forward to the game, any idea what sort of side AVB will put out? I imagine he'll be very keen to take FA Cup seriously.

kg82

And it was Redknapp in charge. Although I'd expect avb to do the same. Maybe bring in the likes of Livermore and Townsend for starts.

Tottenham

East upper should be fine Really only the south (on a normal match day) & east lower (blocks 30-31) where a bit of common sense is required.

I think AVB will put out a fairly strong side. He seems to take the cups a bit more seriously than Harry. Will probably give some of those on the way back from injury like Parker, Dawson & Ekotto a run out (if available) & Friedel, Naughton, Townsend. Liveremore (if not suspended), Falque & Carrol might also feature. Along with 4-5 first teamers in the squad.

superskyblue

East upper should be fine Really only the south (on a normal match day) & east lower (blocks 30-31) where a bit of common sense is required.

I think AVB will put out a fairly strong side. He seems to take the cups a bit more seriously than Harry. Will probably give some of those on the way back from injury like Parker, Dawson & Ekotto a run out (if available) & Friedel, Naughton, Townsend. Liveremore (if not suspended), Falque & Carrol might also feature. Along with 4-5 first teamers in the squad.

That sounds strong enough to deal with us :)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Hi Tottenham.. whats your recommendation re Parking please and getting a swift drink and a pub meal- Needs to be family friendly as will be taking my 12 year old son? Thanks

Tottenham

Hi Tottenham.. whats your recommendation re Parking please and getting a swift drink and a pub meal- Needs to be family friendly as will be taking my 12 year old son? Thanks

There is a council controlled parking zone around the ground. However, several of the schools & sports/community centres in very close proximity to the ground offer match day parking for between £10 & £20. There is one in Park Lane a few minutes walk from the South (away stand) & another opposite the Bell & Hare pub in the High Road (look it up on Google). There is another match car park just north of the ground on the High Road as well (same side as the stadium).

The Irish centre near White Hart Lane station is away fan friendly (again, Google) & if you want decent sit down cafe food that also sells cans of beer try La Barca which is only a couple of minutes walk (away from the ground) from the second car park i suggested.

Tottenham

"if you want decent sit down cafe food"
Jesus wept.
Welcome to the capital.

Thats what he asked for. For clarification purposes i mean an 'edible' fry up & suitable if you have a kid in tow. Cafe = greasy spoon (& run by Albanians in fact).
If you were under the impression i meant Covent Garden style you are in for a rude awakening :D

Oooh I can't wait.
I've no problem with shit holes. I live in one.
But I don't swan about like I'm something special.
I leave that to those in our shitty capital.

kg82

Thats what he asked for. For clarification purposes i mean an 'edible' fry up & suitable if you have a kid in tow. Cafe = greasy spoon (& run by Albanians in fact).
If you were under the impression i meant Covent Garden style you are in for a rude awakening :D

I'd ignore him. Think it might be his time of the month!

Tottenham

Oooh I can't wait.
I've no problem with shit holes. I live in one.
But I don't swan about like I'm something special.
I leave that to those in our shitty capital.

Ah got you. A sweeping generalisation that all Londoners have a superiority complex. Can't argue with logic like that.

Anyone need any info?

Baginton

Ah got you. A sweeping generalisation that all Londoners have a superiority complex. Can't argue with logic like that.

Anyone need any info?

Yeah, do window lickers (bus wankers) have to walk halfway across London to get to the ground, like you do at the Emirates :whistle:

Baginton

and why do all my Kentish Town living relatives support Spurs when the Arse is just round the corner ??

No swearing :whistle:

ohitsaidwalker king power

Tottenham thanks. I caught your original drift- much appreciated. I just want to avoid any grief or unpleasantness, particularly with the nipper in tow...will take a view on your suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread