Spurs tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

The tickets have arrived at ccfc only got 5021 total with no more available they have had to move 2000 fans so we could get that many ill update once I find out when there on sale
I would of thought they will go straight to general sale because of the qty were getting

ajdunn101

The tickets have arrived at ccfc only got 5021 total with no more available they have had to move 2000 fans so we could get that many ill update once I find out when there on sale
I would of thought they will go straight to general sale because of the qty were getting
Do they come with punctuation....?

WillenhallSkyBlues

Doesn't matter about the quantity, you can't just put tickets straight to general sale, although seeing as the 5000 we first got for arsenal pretty much sold out to season ticket holders, it looks like if you don't have a season ticket you have very little chance of getting one

Brighton Sky Blue

In an ideal world we'd have enough tickets for all the ST holders and general sale as well-but we don't, so that's just the way it is.

kepit 2 yusen

I've just spoken to CCFC shop to book some coach tickets for another game and they have told me that the on sale dates will be released hopefully this afternoon. They won't actually go on sale today tho !

Season ticket holders first ! - as it should be ;)

Nick

Administrator
I dont see how they can require stubs if they dont give them out on the gate! Id guess a couple of thousand didnt have them against sheff utd!

skybluesam66

they could require you to buy tickets for the next 2 home games - nevertheless - I imagine if at all there will be less than 500 on general sale

D

Deleted member 4439

Can anyone recommend car parking for the Spurs game? Convenience over price. Thanks in advance.

shy_tall_knight

My route if I can get tickets M1, M25 come off at J24 follow signs to enfield town station park there approx £6 for 5 hours then train to white hart lane takes about 10 mins on train. Traffic around white hart lane awful normally on a Saturday but match days is dreadful and parking very expensive near to the ground and will take ages to get back onto the M25

skybluesteve76

They won't go straight on general sale at all.
It'll be ST holders then members as usual.
Then it'll be something like stub holders from the Morecambe game.
They won't even hit general sale I wouldn't of thought.

D

Deleted member 4439

SHK - thanks for that, well worth considering. Much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

sky_blue_up_north

Let the train take the strain..... got my tickets £28 and that's from Crewe... bargin

kepit 2 yusen

They did tell me at the shop yesterday that the date for sale would be announced yesterday. The lady's name was Joy I think (I only say that as she looked happy) - ah ! penny drops - silly me, I believed her :facepalm:

sky blue rucky

Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here.

What do you think my chances as a non season ticket holder are of getting a ticket to the Spurs game? And before I hear the inevitable talk of woodwork/bandwagon I've been to 6 games this season and I'm born, raised and live in Manchester and work every other Saturday. I've supported cov my whole life and live 30 seconds from Maine Road so if you think you've had it hard living in Cov and being a Cov fan spare a little thought for the only true sky blue in a sea of red and imitation at school. Its just I've booked my train tickets down there already (a little preemptive I know seeing as ticket numbers hadn't come out yet) and would like to follow the rest of you lucky season ticket holders from the pub and actually into the ground. Not looking too promising at the moment I know but if anyone can share any of their thoughts it would be really appreciated.

Thanks alot and of of course PUSB!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Given we're now on 13th December, and the Christmas holidays coming up, and the games early January (5th is it?) i cant see them being offered to only season ticket holders for too long. If say they'll be on priority sale for a few days, and then issued for general sale. Just my assumption though

kg82

It is indeed 5th Jan (my birthday)!! I would say if you want a bit more security in getting one get a membership (if you still can)? It's only £20-25, something like that?

steveo1987

Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here.

What do you think my chances as a non season ticket holder are of getting a ticket to the Spurs game? And before I hear the inevitable talk of woodwork/bandwagon I've been to 6 games this season and I'm born, raised and live in Manchester and work every other Saturday. I've supported cov my whole life and live 30 seconds from Maine Road so if you think you've had it hard living in Cov and being a Cov fan spare a little thought for the only true sky blue in a sea of red and imitation at school. Its just I've booked my train tickets down there already (a little preemptive I know seeing as ticket numbers hadn't come out yet) and would like to follow the rest of you lucky season ticket holders from the pub and actually into the ground. Not looking too promising at the moment I know but if anyone can share any of their thoughts it would be really appreciated.

Thanks alot and of of course PUSB!!!

Rucky...not sure about PM's on here as I'm a GMK man but do post on here.....sometimes .But one of my mates can't go so I have a spare season ticket number.PM me on here and we could sort it out.

n1xon

Just had a little look on spurs website and there tickets were avalible on Monday and is already sold out. Tickets in all areas £20 adults.

ccfchandsy

Well am I right in thinking that we have well over the 5021tickets released as st holders so even if you've got a st your gonna have to be quick to get them

sky_blue_up_north

There not on sale yet to my knowledge, nothing online....

sky_blue_up_north

kg82

On sale from Monday. ST holders first, till Wednesday when its members and then on general sale from Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread