Some of our fans are garbage (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Touching distance of the autos

Only 3 league games lost

Battled to the 4th round of the FA Cup

More than a match for a mid table Championship team (Lost on pens)

And all this while exiled in Birmingham.

It makes my pissboil that some of our fans are calling our players garbage. Godden, Baka and Biamou are frequent targets and the judgements of McFaz are all over the fucking map.

Every player Mark Robins has picked has contributed to the incredible season we’re having. Is every player lights-out every game? No. Of course fuckingnot. But that’s why we have a squad of players that MR can rotate in as form fluctuates.

I’m fuckingdone with people that go after our players for internet points.

robbiekeane

I don’t think anyone goes after our players for internet points. I think people get frustrated because they can see how very close we are to being incredible and it’s agonising when it so very nearly materialises but not quite.
Important difference. It comes from love of the club.

Flying Fokker

Look at Every team. If Liverpool string a few bad games together it will be the same.

Real Man U fans are going through it at the moment...may be right but looking where they are in the table may lead others to baulk at their angst. I pts is about being a fan. Those criticising only want a successful team in my view..even though we are excelling this season(All things considered). That won’t stop me being posed off if we are not promoted.

skyblue1991

We played very well against a Championship and were the better team across the two games.

However...

Our strikers simply have to start taking their chances. We should've been 2-0, maybe 3-0 up by the 80th minute.

Don't get me wrong, Biamou and Baka worked their socks off last night (and in all honesty offer more than Godden both on and off the ball) but Biamou in particular had a good three clear cut chances to score.

Godden has been poor for the whole of last month bar Tranmere.

We need to start converting chances into goals or we will miss out on what could be our best chance to get out of this league.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

hill83

Only 3 league games lost

It makes my pissboil that some of our fans are calling our players garbage. Godden, Baka and Biamou are frequent targets and the judgements of McFaz are all over the fucking map.

Every player Mark Robins has picked has contributed to the incredible season we’re having. Is every player lights-out every game? No. Of course fuckingnot. But that’s why we have a squad of players that MR can rotate in as form fluctuates.

Going after fans for internet points

D

Deleted member 2477

Only 3 league games lost

Very well said. We have more than our fair share but if we end up at wembley im sure they will all be turning out

Londonccfcfan

Only 3 league games lost

Insecure individuals in real life too.

superskyblue

People seem to forget that in every game we play there are 11 people on the pitch who are doing everything they can to try and stop us winning. Winning and losing football matches isn't linear and 99% of the time can't be pinned simply on one player not doing their job. The hysteria from people like Martin Warren on Twitter whenever we concede a goal is the perfect illustration of what I mean.

stupot07

I see what you did there. Good one US.
b615f2b0b118dc404bfc33169ce420cc.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Only 3 league games lost

Was gonna start a thread to say similar

Considering:

Keeper doesn’t command his box
Mcdadzean is a calamity waiting to happen
Left back too small or non league
We have no pace
Robins is too defensive
None of our strikers can finish
Our midfield can’t tackle
We choke

We’re not doing too bad with the highest points per game in league 1

Greggs

Only 3 league games lost

I'm fucking done with people that go out after our posters for internet points

CCFCSteve

People just have different views on football, like life, I suppose.

One fans....Max scored one and was immense with his work rate and hold up play over the full 120 mins

Is another’s...Max should’ve scored three and cost us the game.

It depends on what type of supporter you are I guess.

Ps I was right behind the goal and whilst his first chance was a sitter, the second one (put just wide) wasn’t. If anything Allen had more of the goal to aim at before he passed the ball. No doubt he should’ve hit the target but it wasn’t a ‘sitter’ in anyone’s book. Pleased he got the third chance and stuck it away, his performance deserved that and his willingness/desire/fitness to still get in there after 115 mins should be seen as a massive positive

Ring Of Steel

Look at Every team. If Liverpool string a few bad games together it will be the same.

Real Man U fans are going through it at the moment...may be right but looking where they are in the table may lead others to baulk at their angst. I pts is about being a fan. Those criticising only want a successful team in my view..even though we are excelling this season(All things considered). That won’t stop me being posed off if we are not promoted.
Bollocks- we are terrible for it, way worse than others

hill83

Bollocks

Every club has its moaners and it’s all relative but we are no worse than anyone else and we’ve actually got a hell of a lot to moan about compared to man united dickheads at work for example. Not having it.

And I say that as someone who can’t stand the moaning in general.

Ring Of Steel

No chance
lol- we have some of the most cynical, negative fans in the country. Also a very high number of people that just love to start their posts with “I’ve been saying for ages”, “I called it”, “Just like I said weeks ago” as they’re clamouring to prove that they knew someone was shit way before anyone else did.

hill83

lol- we have some of the most cynical, negative fans in the country. Also a very high number of people that just love to start their posts with “I’ve been saying for ages”, “I called it”, “Just like I said weeks ago” as they’re clamouring to prove that they knew someone was shit way before anyone else did.

Like every other club. Villa fan at work threw out all his shirts and became a Liverpool fan when they went down. Now he’s a villa fan again for example. Never stops moaning.
Spend any amount of time on another clubs forum and you’ll see the same as on here. We aren’t any different to anyone else. We aren’t special, we don’t moan more.

The irony here is that your posts are actually proving me wrong you moaning git.

ccfchoi87

Like every other club. Villa fan at work threw out all his shirts and became a Liverpool fan when they went down. Now he’s a villa fan again. Spend and amount of time on another clubs forum and you’ll see the same as on here. We are any different to anyone else. We aren’t special, we don’t moan more.

I went on doncasters forum after we played them as they are usually complimentary of us. You’d have thought they were going down the way they were talking

Ring Of Steel

Like every other club. Villa fan at work threw out all his shirts and became a Liverpool fan when they went down. Now he’s a villa fan again for example. Never stops moaning.
Spend any amount of time on another clubs forum and you’ll see the same as on here. We aren’t any different to anyone else. We aren’t special, we don’t moan more.
We sure do.

Ring Of Steel

I went on doncasters forum after we played them as they are usually complimentary of us. You’d have thought they were going down the way they were talking
Yes, I’d expect someone who was downplaying Robins’ achievements to take a stance like that.

theferret

That's just crap. We have backed the team all the way this season. Robins gets his name sung every game. The players get great support from the stands. Baka, Max and Godden all get lauded from the stands. The fact that some people discuss certain players and sometimes post criticism on an internet forum doesn't make us 'worse than others', it just makes us normal. Not once have the team been turned on or booed off this season, whereas Sunderland, Pompey and others have. This place is turning into a cult.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We gave a great account of our self in the cup, maybe should have won, in a great position in the league.
The sun was shining this morning so it was a nice walk into the office from Euston, keep smiling folks, there are worse things in the world to be dealing with right now.

hill83

We gave a great account of our self in the cup, maybe should have won, in a great position in the league.
The sun was shining this morning so it was a nice walk into the office from Euston, keep smiling folks, there are worse things in the world to be dealing with right now.

OOH HELLO EVERYONE I WORK IN LONDON

Pathetic

Tommo1993

Coventry fan reads CCFC forum more than other clubs forums and sees most moaning on CCFC forum. Nothing like probability, eh.

Christ.

theferret

Nah. That sort of talk is no different to what he’s going on about.

It is going that way. If you don't stick rigidly to the 'we're amazing', 'best season eva', '2-tone tiki taka' mantras you're seen as some sort of blasphemer.

FWIW, I think we're a very good side and I often wax-lyrical about the way we play. But, I'm also aware that we only win 4 games out of 10 on average and have some weaknesses and issues that may ultimately cost us promotion. Mention that though and you get jumped on by the believers.

Users who are viewing this thread