Slade Speaks (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Kid

You are probably confusing it with when people keep saying the same catch phrases over and over but usually use it at the wrong time.

Now, if you could comment on the new manager that would be nice ;)
There you go Nick... a like from your "Crew member"

Sky Blue Kid

Have a lie down.

Another one who doesn't know anything at all about the football but is on here crying like a bitch. There's a pattern starting to emerge.

Listen Nick, I've probably forgotten more about football than you'd have a clue about. Yes, there is a pattern emerging.... I make a post and you're the first one to jump on it! So go take a couple of mogadon, and stop getting yourself upset. there's a nice lad.

Nick

Administrator
Listen Nick, I've probably forgotten more about football than you'd have a clue about. Yes, there is a pattern emerging.... I make a post and you're the first one to jump on it!

Strange, you don't seem to talk much about the football side of it and share your expertise?

torchomatic

And the poor excuse for a human being raises its ugly head.

So , the slade interview. Quite inspiring I thought and seems the perfect man for the job.

Sky Blue Kid

Strange, you don't seem to talk much about the football side of it and share your expertise?

When the shower of shit go, never to return, I'll talk about football(On the pitch) atm the off the field side of things need sorting first. It's called "Priorities" something you'll learn with experience.

Sky Blue Kid

So , the slade interview. Quite inspiring I thought and seems the perfect man for the job.

I seem to recollect Coleman, Bothroyd, Mowbray, and Pressley, all "Talked a good game" but were shit when it came to implementing it. I prefer to let results "Do the talking" thank you very much.

torchomatic

I seem to recollect Coleman, Bothroyd, Mowbray, and Pressley, all "Talked a good game" but were shit when it came to implementing it. I prefer to let results "Do the talking" thank you very much.

Well i hope the results are good. It will shut you up for one.

Nick

Administrator
When the shower of shit go, never to return, I'll talk about football(On the pitch) atm the off the field side of things need sorting first. It's called "Priorities" something you'll learn with experience.

Yeah, I don't prioritise not being arsed and hiding behind morals as an excuse.

Sky Blue Kid

Yeah, I don't prioritise not being arsed and hiding behind morals as an excuse.

Hiding behind morals? You have your thoughts on going/not going to games like I do. I miss going to games but my generation were taught to "If you believe in something, don't let others interfere with with their own "Morals" You preach about packing the Ricoh so as to buy/bring in players. It'll never happen as long as SISU are our owners. I don't need to prove to you or any body, my thoughts and aspiration for my football club. Suffice to say 50+ years of support both man and boy, home and away, should be proof enough. There again it always comes down to wether your opinion has more morals than mine eh Nick!

Nick

Administrator
Hiding behind morals? You have your thoughts on going/not going to games like I do. I miss going to games but my generation were taught to "If you believe in something, don't let others interfere with with their own "Morals" You preach about packing the Ricoh so as to buy/bring in players. It'll never happen as long as SISU are our owners. I don't need to prove to you or any body, my thoughts and aspiration for my football club. Suffice to say 50+ years of support both man and boy, home and away, should be proof enough. There again it always comes down to wether your opinion has more morals than mine eh Nick!

It's nothing to do with Morals actually posting things to do with football on a football forum ;)

Sky Blue Kid

I feel a bit cheated that he abused summerisle with that put down, before he used it on me.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The thing is Nomark, at least Summerisle has opinions and thoughts, whereas you have monosyllabic grunts.... Feel better now?

Sky Blue Kid

It's nothing to do with Morals actually posting things to do with football on a football forum ;)

What like?........ "You don't go to games so don't have any rights to make judgement on the team" Make your fucking mind up! do I qualify to make comments or not!!!!!

torchomatic

What like?........ "You don't go to games so don't have any rights to make judgement on the team" Make your fucking mind up! do I qualify to make comments or not!!!!!

You don't anyway so pointless question.

Nick

Administrator

Of course you do, but it's the way you do it. ;)

When you storm in and say how every player is shit and Edge is better than all of them, then of course people will then ask how you know about our players if you haven't seen them. That isn't saying you have no right, that's asking what it's based on.

It's the same as me if there was a game I wasn't at saying that I thought one player was much better than the other and telling people who were actually there how wrong they are about it when I hadn't actually seen it to judge.

Surely you get that bit of it? There's nothing stopping you from talking about the manager, potential new signings and anything at all to do with the football side. There is even a guess the footballer thread that's interesting, there's a thread about the kids party. It doesn't always have to be about hating SISU, it can be about liking CCFC as well.

Sky Blue Kid

Of course you do, but it's the way you do it. ;)

When you storm in and say how every player is shit and Edge is better than all of them, then of course people will then ask how you know about our players if you haven't seen them. That isn't saying you have no right, that's asking what it's based on.

It's the same as me if there was a game I wasn't at saying that I thought one player was much better than the other and telling people who were actually there how wrong they are about it when I hadn't actually seen it to judge.

Surely you get that bit of it? There's nothing stopping you from talking about the manager, potential new signings and anything at all to do with the football side. There is even a guess the footballer thread that's interesting, there's a thread about the kids party. It doesn't always have to be about hating SISU, it can be about liking CCFC as well.

And do you get the bit where SISU are killing our Football Club, and there is a good chance that there may be nothing to talk about because this shower of shit might put us out of existence. I can't "Gloss over" anything with "The JSB's" or "Tactics" or "Do you think Sordell will score today" Unless we can somehow get rid of these shit owners there will be no forum to speak of!.....................And I still think Edje is better than anything with the exception of Ben Turner and possibly Martin in the back four for a number of years.

Nick

Administrator
And do you get the bit where SISU are killing our Football Club, and there is a good chance that there may be nothing to talk about because this shower of shit might put us out of existence. I can't "Gloss over" anything with "The JSB's" or "Tactics" or "Do you think Sordell will score today" Unless we can somehow get rid of these shit owners there will be no forum to speak of!.....................And I still think Edje is better than anything with the exception of Ben Turner and possibly Martin in the back four for a number of years.

So you can't talk about other things or actively think about other things other than SISU?

covmark

The thing is Nomark, at least Summerisle has opinions and thoughts, whereas you have monosyllabic grunts.... Feel better now?
This is a little ironic considering your posts constantly consist of the same bullshit over and over. You say I have no opinions, whilst then throwing opinions of your own around about central defenders you've never seen play. How can you say Edge is better than players you've never seen?

You're the forum clown, just my opinion of course.

Sky Blue Kid

This is a little ironic considering your posts constantly consist of the same bullshit over and over. You say I have no opinions, whilst then throwing opinions of your own around about central defenders you've never seen play. How can you say Edge is better than players you've never seen?

You're one of the forum Ameoba's. Just my opinion. I think I can truthfully say that you've made no more than half a dozen(If that) worthwile posts since I've been with the forum. They mostly consist of you leaving one word posts like.... c**t, Twat, fuckwit, and the rare two word post of... Fuck off. Need I say more?

Last edited:

covmark

You're one of the forum Ameoba's. Just my opinion. I think I can truthfully say that you've made no more than half a dozen(If that) worthwile posts since I've been with the forum. They mostly consist of you leaving one word posts like.... c**t, Twat, fuckwit, and the rare two word post of... Fuck off. Need I say more?
Well, it's half a dozen more than you.

Sky Blue Kid

Well, it's half a dozen more than you.

Wow! you're getting better, eight words one after the other....
srcstc.gif

Well - this little spat is a reason I don't visit here much any more. Whatever happened to Christmas spirit with goodwill to all men (and women, of course).

As for the football comment - I hope this new guy knows what he's come to.

Merry Xmas everyone :)

Brylowes

Only you, could find a use for the word "inspiring" when discussing anything at all too do with
Coventry City FC at this present time.
Christmas used to be my favourite part of the season, with games coming up thick and fast,
But at this point I feel nothing at all.
We could have the 'new manager bounce" and win the next 3 or 4 games, but it'll make no
Difference at all, as long as SISU are calling the shots this club will never recover.

Sick Boy

Why don't you fuck off you smug twat, it's got nothing to do with CET , it's that prat Read,
If I have to read ( after it was sold to London based wasps, in a deal not offered to the
Football club etc) one more time, I'll put a fucking contract out on him.

Hahahahaha oh dear.....

Users who are viewing this thread