Slade Speaks (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Sorry but lost my way there but why is it ok for les to do an exclusive before the official announcement if he is not in the fisher publicity scheme

He was officially announced yesterday wasn't he?

cloughie

He was officially announced yesterday wasn't he?
sorry again but i meant before his first interview live....but apparently that was done on social media if i understand correctly

Happy to be corrected just catching up as not been around today

torchomatic

Stopped reading when I reached the bit where it said Observer, jees people
Moan about the CET and Gilbert, FFS

Well, you're not going to read an interview with Slade in the CT. You should read it. An interview with the manager with quotes and everything. No made up shit about what car he drives or how poor a manager he is. Might confuse you.

Nick

Administrator
Oh, so I'm in line for that ole chestnut now am I,
But no, it's Les Read, can't fucking stand the twat.

Why you always so quick to jump on fellow fans backs, Nick.

I could understand if it was political and had 100 things saying wasps and council bad. It's just an article about Russell slade with plenty of quotes from the new manager.

Brylowes

Well, you're not going to read an interview with Slade in the CT. You should read it. An interview with the manager with quotes and everything. No made up shit about what car he drives or how poor a manager he is. Might confuse you.
Why don't you fuck off you smug twat, it's got nothing to do with CET , it's that prat Read,
If I have to read ( after it was sold to London based wasps, in a deal not offered to the
Football club etc) one more time, I'll put a fucking contract out on him.

covmark

Why don't you fuck off you smug twat, it's got nothing to do with CET , it's that prat Read,
If I have to read ( after it was sold to London based wasps, in a deal not offered to the
Haha, put a contract out on him. What are you the fucking mafia?? Hahaha ffs.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Paxman II

I think he is a decent appointment for us at this hour but his words do not exactly inspire me. He said what ever anyone would say but the emphasis on "I'm here to keep us up" as his goal, when we are not half through the seaon yet and a few wins in this league would change the whole outlook just bothers me a little I have to say.

steve82

I think he is a decent appointment for us at this hour but his words do not exactly inspire me. He said what ever anyone would say but the emphasis on "I'm here to keep us up" as his goal, when we are not half through the seaon yet and a few wins in this league would change the whole outlook just bothers me a little I have to say.

Would you prefer him to come in and say we're going for the play offs?? Seriously.

The football we've been watching and on the loosing run we're on we will be lucky to stay up, he's not able to change the whole playing squad that's underperformed for the last 22 games.

We're 16 points off the play offs, it's not impossible but let's get the basics right and grind out results first and stay in this league.

dongonzalos

Was it Boothroyd where a team were moaning about us being too physical, Cardiff rings a bell? Imagine that now.

Don't remind me of that dire anti football. Still disgust me that he has anything to do with England's youth. That will will set us back years.
We don't need to aimlessly hoof it to be resilient at the back, so I hope Slade isn't like hoothroyd.

Paxman II

Would you prefer him to come in and say we're going for the play offs?? Seriously.

The football we've been watching and on the loosing run we're on we will be lucky to stay up, he's not able to change the whole playing squad that's underperformed for the last 22 games.

We're 16 points off the play offs, it's not impossible but let's get the basics right and grind out results first and stay in this league.

I never mentioned the play offs? I'm simply saying I would have expected him to have a little more ambition than what he said. Don't embellish what isn't there by adding your own thought process...

Astute

He tried to whip up made up outrage to say people were outraged.

It wasn't a story :)
He might be acting like a cock these days but there was already outrage. I see it as being wrong as he should be able to do what he wants with his own money.

torchomatic

It's an interview with the new manager.

Sky Blue Kid

Oh, so I'm in line for that ole chestnut now am I,
But no, it's Les Read, can't fucking stand the twat.

Why you always so quick to jump on fellow fans backs, Nick.

OCD mate, he can't help it, and that SBK is always first to feel his tongue ;)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I never mentioned the play offs? I'm simply saying I would have expected him to have a little more ambition than what he said. Don't embellish what isn't there by adding your own thought process...

How the fuck is he "Embellishing what isn't there"??? We're in the shit and the first thing he's got to do is keep us in this league.

Nick

Administrator
I'm the same Nick, you've seen it loads of times. When someone moves the goalposts.

You are probably confusing it with when people keep saying the same catch phrases over and over but usually use it at the wrong time.

Now, if you could comment on the new manager that would be nice ;)

torchomatic

Sky Blue Kid

You are probably confusing it with when people keep saying the same catch phrases over and over but usually use it at the wrong time.

Now, if you could comment on the new manager that would be nice ;)

And if you could do your own research that too would be nice ;) As for commenting on the manager.. He's here to do a job, lets wait and see if he is allowed/can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread