skyblueprincess. (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Welcome back SBP!!! X X X X X :welcome:

skyblueprincess

And just for the record
I never minded her tbh although that thread is a bit loony. Perhaps she was p*ssed when she posted it.
I was not p*issed when i posted it ,

Locking the thread doesn't take away her freedom of speech. Surely she's willingly given up a platform for free speech by leaving the site.
i didnt leave the site , so i gave up no platform of my right to the freedom of speech

Whats wrong with her remarks
I was racist that's what's wrong with my remarks

If anyone should be banned it should be covcity4life , comments toward her were unjust and abusive .
Thanks but dont worry about it , he is a small fish in a big pond , by judging me in such a way he does not define others but he defines himself!!!!!

Just to clear something else up , The reason i had not brought my season ticket at the beginning if the season is because my 3 year old son was born with defected heart valve and spends alot of time in and out of hospital , at the beginning of the season he was very poorly ( i did say i didn't buy it for personal reasons ) So as you decided it upon yourself to prod and prod at a thread that was closed , THERE you have my reasons , as for the MK thing yes i went of a fabricated news paper story , But that does not or will not change my views on anything i wrote !! IN WHAT EVER GRAMMAR OR PUNCTUATION it came across in..... i am entitled to my view and i shall always have it

Thanks to all those who send me inbox messages ... mwah

Paxman II

That's the point surely? You say what you feel. It's all a matter of opinion. Obviously from time to time a thread is put up as a wind up or as encouragement when the board is quiet etc etc....and I'm sometimes guilty of that but so long as it is never offends people then I have no objection personally.
I'm more offended when it gets to name calling and using offensive language from the gutter at people where I recall another forum has too many of. So have your say even if others beleive it to be idiotic....they have their chance to ridicule you for it but when you name call and it all gets off subject and silly then there is nowhere further for it to go and locked off is probably the best call. Come back Princess you are a valid contributor where all opinions should be heard in a democracy :D

BackRoomRummermill

Without trying to knock the Soap Box politicians off thier own respective boxes....

When is the prediction league setup going to return :D I am stuck in the middle East and desperate for it to start :pimp:

Anyone Know ?

Users who are viewing this thread