skyblueprincess. (1 Viewer)

rob9872

No - it was dropping half way down the page with no replies in the past hour until you re-ignited it :)

TheRoyalScam

So we've lost King, Westwood's almost certainly off to Sunderland, Gunnar's 50/50, and now SBP's gone walkabout - what's happening?:confused:

ccfc2011

Whats wrong with her remarks

im-confused

I don't see what the problem was. The guy who was calling her a slut is a fucking idiot. Don't remember who it was but he's a dick.

Nick

Administrator
Oh, that was just one fella who I assume took offence to her comments about muslims.

Either way, it is not on!

Ernie Machin

1. She said she didn't buy her season ticket because of Marlon King.

WRONG! Marlon was bought mid season and therefore had nothing to do with the season ticket being bought.

2. She said Marlon converted to Islam in prison.

WRONG! He did not. And therefore that rant about 'the so called religion of peace' was completely irrelevant.

3. She said footballers are role models to kids

WRONG! Parents are role models, not footballers.

4. The appalling punctuation and grammar.

I could go on, but there really is no need. I didn't abuse her in anyway, but I did object to her ridiculous argument.

cloughie

Don't know her but I would ban hackney fox a total WUM and a bore not any help to us genuine sky blues fans

Ernie Machin

Seeing Hackney Fox getting ripped on by Royal Blue Tory Fox on a Leicester board has made me realise why he hangs out on here and GMK.

cloughie

WRONG! Marlon was bought mid season and therefore had nothing to do with the season ticket being bought.

WRONG! He did not. And therefore that rant about 'the so called religion of peace' was completely irrelevant.

I could go on, but there really is no need. I didn't abuse her in anyway, but I did object to her ridiculous argument.
Wow I haven't seen her comments but if thats's right you are spot on

im-confused

1 - Maybe she was talking about half season tickets but didn't make it clear? Or perhaps was talking about renewing for next season?
2 - I doubt Marlon did convert Islam in prison, think someone was having her on
3 - Footballers are role models to kids.. You have to remember that there is a lot of single mothers out there who's kids watch football and worship these footballers as they have no father figure to look up to.
4 - Pretty much describes half of the members on here..

So remember, there are two sides to every story before you call someone a slut.

ccfctommy

I'm not fussed that she has left.

That King thread showed that she is an incredibly bigoted person. No big loss.

Users who are viewing this thread