Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just emailed the firm responsible, but has anybody had access to the promised replayed 'stream'?

capel & collindridge

Should anyone be interested you can watch the doubleheader, free of charge from this link.

Don't bother clicking on the main window on the left, it will just hang. Instead, activate that window by clicking on the smaller image at the top
Didn't work for me. Put in the same password that I was sent and that worked yesterday but got message this time saying:

Peterborough United v Coventry City
BUY NOW
Access Denied ! This password is not for this video. Try different password or find the right video !

Sky Blue Harry H

Hi all, I've had no luck at all rewatching either stream from yesterday. So if you are like me and missed some of the goals, I've just seen this tweet which has them all (apologies if this has already been posted!)

See Dubeds post a few back, it's available (free) on Peterboro FC's website- click on the left hand video. It works - I've rewatched it!

SkyBlueGuy

See Dubeds post a few back, it's available (free) on Peterboro FC's website- click on the left hand video. It works - I've rewatched it!

Yeah I've been there and for some reason it didn't work for me? Oh well, seen the two goals that I missed now anyway. Jodi's was a cracked and Kastaneer's assist was very nice.

hill83

Only works if you’ve already paid for it though doesn’t it? Which I haven’t. And it doesn’t work unless I pay £7.50.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Imo Baka and Walker could be a future front 2 for us as they are both young both 23 (I think) and they are quick and strong so if they keep developing I can see a future for them as a front two.

D

Deleted member 4439

I paid for the original but it still didn't work for me, even after I entered my ticker number 🤷‍♂️

Don't use that feature. To the right you'll see a list of games, the latest being the doubleheader. Click on that - you should find that it then gets shown on the main screen.

It's possibly the case that it only works if you paid the first time around, but as you don't need a password I can't see how.

SkyBlueGuy

Don't use that feature. To the right you'll see a list of games, the latest being the doubleheader. Click on that - you should find that it then gets shown on the main screen.

It's possibly the case that it only works if you paid the first time around, but as you don't need a password I can't see how.

Yeah, tried that too and it doesn't do anything for me. Might be because I'm on mobile, but I tried it in desktop mode and still nothing

Bugsy

Kieranp96

Do you know if we’re playing Southampton’s first team or their 23s tomorrow? They’ve not mentioned the fixture anywhere
I think we're playing Southampton officially it their u23s but the rumour is it will consist of there younger players and players who are needing fitness.

Users who are viewing this thread