Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (4 Viewers)

ccfcway

Pask and Jones playing next. Kastaneer hilssner and Biamou on the bench.

Gotta think biamou is off along with kast

Happy_Martian

Warwickhunt

???I like Godden, but no....
He leads the line on his own very well i think and had 3 chances today converted one into a goal and stuck his arse into the second but overall a good display.

fernandopartridge

To think people were happy to take or leave O'Hare. I thought we had to do everything t get him and we have and today showed his qualities. Tenacity, quality on he ball, fair play to the lad. He is only going to get better.

We bossed the game from 1st to last as others have said. Sloppy goal to give away but that's what it was a gift. Another CM with Hamer would be cherry on top of the cake.

Match fitness and sharpness was a different level to the Swindon game.
Cc84 didn't rate him, like he don't rate Allen

Sky Blue Harry H

To think people were happy to take or leave O'Hare. I thought we had to do everything t get him and we have and today showed his qualities. Tenacity, quality on he ball, fair play to the lad. He is only going to get better.

We bossed the game from 1st to last as others have said. Sloppy goal to give away but that's what it was a gift. Another CM with Hamer would be cherry on top of the cake.

Match fitness and sharpness was a different level to the Swindon game.
I do think people did care whether he came, but as is usual, when they thought he might not, took another stance (a sort of self protectionism!) A bit like the Sheaf thread!!

kg82

Bit strange that we’ve played both games in our home kit and posh both in their away.

skylark37

So they're commenting on the game and then playing Jamiroquai randomly and then going back to the game... hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread