Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (2 Viewers)

Paxman II

Need Rose and Dabo back. Not keen on Drysdale. Hamer absolute quality, will be better than Walsh. Can't do it on his own and fear Kelly not physical enough. Shippers not comfortable in his role here. Godden class, O'Hare class. With the amount of possesion we should be 4 up!

Tommo1993

Sometimes Allen reminds me of Luke Thomas. Exciting to watch, runs at defenders and opens it up, then has an underwhelming or non-existent shot.

clint van damme

[QUOTE="Paxman II, post: 2071522, member: Hamer absolute quality, will be better than Walsh.
[/QUOTE]

That's a big statement! Hope you're right.

SBAndy

Need Rose and Dabo back. Not keen on Drysdale. Hamer absolute quality, will be better than Walsh. Can't do it on his own and fear Kelly not physical enough. Shippers not comfortable in his role here. Godden class, O'Hare class. With the amount of possesion we should be 4 up!

Do you honestly think Shipley hasn’t looked comfortable?

mr_monkey

Are you watching the match? Shipperz has looked superb next to hammer

cc84cov

Much prefer O’Hare central fancy us starting Godden & Walker up front this season that 3 Is the one ✅✅✅

no_loyalty

Big deflection, think it came off their defender?

Sky Blue Harry H

Gooooaalll... someone?deflected from O'Hare shot. What was that free kick from Hamer?!

stupot07

A couple of bold statements there. I like the look of Hamer, but he doesn't look anywhere near as dynamic as walsh. And Shippers on looking comfortable....youre having a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

theferret

Really impressed today. We've been a bit wasteful in the final 3rd at times, but lots to be encouraged by. Hamer and O'Hare have been superb.

Paxman II

If we play two up top then we need physicality in DM....Shippers is not it. Sadly don't think Kelly would be but loved to be proved wrong. I like Shippers more forward.

Users who are viewing this thread