Sky Blues Talk Poster of the season - 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

ta

I vote NLHWC

:laugh::laugh::laugh::whistle:

Cheers OSB, I vote for you. Shame you can't go and work for the CT and ask the finanacial questions of Fisher/SISU/Arvo(?) that need asking!

Nonleagueherewecome

Howzer was the most informative and funny poster. We all love him

Howzer was a uniting force on here: so much annoyance bound us all together!

Brighton Sky Blue

Think I deserve something for bringing a bit of 'colour' to proceedings ;) In all seriousness, OSB for the reasons given before. And a shout out to Duffy, who's entertained plenty of times with his unwavering criticism of Thorn!

Moff

I feel hurt given the number of "likes" that I have compared to some of those that I don't get a 10th from you, Moff! I suppose I'm a bit too Marmite to ever win an election, though.

F*ck it, I knew I missed someone.

If it makes you feel better I missed your posts when you were gone, ;) and if you are friends with Torchy surely that must guarantee you at least 50 votes to put up with his cantankerism. :D

rob9872

If it helps Moff, then I'm happy to reduce my share to 1/11th so that we can accommodate NLHWC. If we all do that, then you have 1/100th left to use for Glen.

Moff

If it helps Moff, then I'm happy to reduce my share to 1/11th so that we can accommodate NLHWC. If we all do that, then you have 1/100th left to use for Glen.

Its a deal...dont know if Geln will know how to celebrate though...judging by his usual posts :whistle:

torchomatic

I'm not THAT bad, am I NLHWC? :eek:

If it makes you feel better I missed your posts when you were gone, ;) and if you are friends with Torchy surely that must guarantee you at least 50 votes to put up with his cantankerism. :D

sky_blue_up_north

Its OSB58 for me, he (I assume its an he), always adds clarity to the financial situation and seems to speak a lot of sense. Also a mention for Otis, who seems to post more that anyone else!!

The Reverend Skyblue

The Reverend Skyblue for me, always accurate, informative, educational, illuminating ,intelligent, knowledgable, enlightening ,learned, cultured, factual, unbiased, unpretentious,
to name just a few of his outstanding characteristics.

Should of won this by a country mile.

written by a friend of the Rev's

Nonleagueherewecome

Ha, no, he's a good bloke! He saves his cantankerism for on here :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Its OSB58 for me, he (I assume its an he), always adds clarity to the financial situation and seems to speak a lot of sense. Also a mention for Otis, who seems to post more that anyone else!!

Otis wins the "Most Prolific Poster" hands down.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You only voted me cos i chose your avatar! :D

Wrong! "Otis" is one of the shortest names on here and couldn't be arsed to type out too many letters!! :D

torchomatic

Grendel

Do proxy votes count? Just bumped into thorn and he wants to vote for me.

Otis

My wife keeps reassuring me that size isn't important.

Paxman II

Now I've thought about it I'd vote for everyone who currently has answered this post! The main protagonist know who they are and well done to all of you!

bishbosh

Old SkyBlue.
His clarity and understanding of the workings of the clubs (lack of) finances.

dongonzalos

OSB for me.

A couple of months ago he nearly convinced me that SISU are not the devils coconut juice.

Then he finds the gem of all little snippets of information that shows they bloody well are more conniving than Dick Dastardly's secret evil twin brother.

Then he nonchalantly nestles that little snippet of information in-between all out mass warfare between members about whether Bryan Richardson is as bad as Hitler or not!!!!!

Certainty kept me on my toes.

Some people have made me swear out load with their views and have wound me up beyond belief then by the end of debating with them they have me laughing out load.

The 'all the best bloke' makes me laugh aswell.

But generally a top bunch of posters all round

Gotta say I love this site. Well done to the creators and administrators aswell.

Even though I still think that whilst SISU are trying to find a way to make us look the other way whilst they put put a closed for business sign over the door, we should have one unified forum as oppose to two. Just incase OSB comes up with the next gem and lobs it in the what was your best Coventry goal ever section :D

Grendel

OSB for me.

A couple of months ago he nearly convinced me that SISU are not the devils coconut juice.

Then he finds the gem of all little snippets of information that shows they bloody well are more conniving than Dick Dastardly's secret evil twin brother.

Then he nonchalantly nestles that little snippet of information in-between all out mass warfare between members about whether Bryan Richardson is as bad as Hitler or not!!!!!

Certainty kept me on my toes.

Some people have made me swear out load with their views and have wound me up beyond belief then by the end of debating with them they have me laughing out load.

The 'all the best bloke' makes me laugh aswell.

But generally a top bunch of posters all round

Gotta say I love this site. Well done to the creators and administrators aswell.

Even though I still think that whilst SISU are trying to find a way to make us look the other way whilst they put put a closed for business sign over the door, we should have one unified forum as oppose to two. Just incase OSB comes up with the next gem and lobs it in the what was your best Coventry goal ever section :D

And I thought you'd pick me...on my 2,000th post as well. I'm gutted.

dongonzalos

And I thought you'd pick me...on my 2,000th post as well. I'm gutted.

2000, posts I have to say that is impressive!

You are one of those who has made me swear and made me laugh by the end of it.

Still convinced you have a secret crush on AT though

Grendel

Still convinced you have a secret crush on AT though

I think your'e confusing me with Rich. He's very quite these days. Perhaps him and AT have had a tiff.

dongonzalos

I think your'e confusing me with Rich. He's very quite these days. Perhaps him and AT have had a tiff.

He is very quite actually. He does make me laugh.
He makes some very valid points, but then ruins it by calling everybody he is disagreeing with a numpty or worse. That then ends up getting more attention than his actual point.

Grendel

I think this voting thing is a bit cheesy but for me it has to be Colonel Mustard. Uses statistics to back his arguments and is usually spot on.

dongonzalos

Colonel Mustard he frustrated me a few times as well.

So when are you going to admit that AB's football was predictive, boring one dimensional and he got found out.

AT was a breath of fresh air played attractive football and clearly showed us when he was given the right tools he was very successful.
That been a great scout is just an added bonus and not a negative
That the majority of Cov fans and SISU themselves think that it was them thinning the squad too quickly that prevented AT from keeping us up.
That if he was in charge of West Ham they would be up now.
He is quite funny

Grendel

Colonel Mustard he frustrated me a few times as well.

So when are you going to admit that AB's football was predictive, boring one dimensional and he got found out.

AT was a breath of fresh air played attractive football and clearly showed us when he was given the right tools he was very successful.
That been a great scout is just an added bonus and not a negative
That the majority of Cov fans and SISU themselves think that it was them thinning the squad too quickly that prevented AT from keeping us up.
That if he was in charge of West Ham they would be up now.
He is quite funny

I agree with the last statement especially if you are an opposing fan. Genuinely the worst manager this club has ever had even makes the ridiculous Gould look in control.

Sky Blues

I vote OSB for his attempts to shed light on what's going on with CCFC/CCFCH/SBS&L/Sconsnet/SISU/ARVO etc. I'm thankful for it, even if it does sometimes bring on a sense of impending doom.

Cheers OSB!

Hcut PUSB

OSB for me too,

Just to mirror what other have said though, there is some great stuff posted on here, some real insight and considered opinion which keeps us all as informed as we could be given the circumstances.

skybluesteve76

Thanks for all the support, very much appreciated ...... just try to get the facts as I see them out there :D

There are a lot of good thought provoking posters on this site that make really good contributions and provide some humour. I do not always agree with them and some views may seem at odds to things but they make good points all the same..... Otis, Rob9872, DazzleTommyDazzle, Godiva, Torch, LBB, dongonzalos to name a few and many others all make some great points

My vote goes to Nonleagueherewecome - always well thought out and clear, makes me think. With a name like that we can only hope he is not the prophet!

Thanks!

ps -summary for skybluesteve76 follows ........ cheers

Haha. Do enjoy your posts mate. Thing is you keep getting me in to trouble at work,when I start reading one of your posts I end up not doing anything for half a day!

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread