Sky Blues Talk Poster of the season - 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My favourite poster!

(or have I got the meaning wrong?)

billboard.jpg

Paxman II

Yes based on what has been a terrible season and to have the patience alone to structure so many replies to threads as he has then perhaps OSB.

Just a thought though and no offense to OSB but are we asking for the best poster or the best reply to others post?

Invariably OSB is the replying kind.

There are a lot of people who read but fail to even post - by admittance and so on refection they have the balls to start a subject and post something regularly so surely also have a right to be best poster?
They alone can claim responsibility for keeping the forum alive and kicking!

How many subjects have been raised and debated on and by who?
Is there no way we can see who dominated first post and judge the amount of replies that garnered?
For me that would be the best poster on here.

There are some prolific posters on here. Otis. Torch, la Lucca, nonleaguehrewecome, dongales and many many more. Just a thought.

torchomatic

Osb for me, though Valiant ran him close!

Delboycov

The incredibly prolific Otis. Don't know how you have the time to run up so many posts mate but the majority of what you say is reasoned, intelligent and humorous. Apart from your confidence before we played Posh....I think your tempting fate single handedly cost us the game...and our championship status...and probably our very existence. 2nd thoughts the shit we're in is all down to Otis. I'm changing my vote to OSB ;-) #otis out

Last edited:

Otis

The incredibly prolific Otis. Don't know how you have the time to run up so many posts mate but the majority of what you say is reasoned, intelligent and humorous. Apart from your confidence before we played Posh....I think your tempting fate single handedly cost us the game...and our championship status...and probably our very existence. 2nd thoughts the shit we're in is all down to Otis. I'm changing my vote to OSB ;-) #otis out

Yep, fook me, hang draw and quarter me!!

At least I will be out of my marriage!

Torchomatic - probably in the minority but agree with most of his points

I agree...like in the minority for supporting SISU and calling them our saviours.

Yes, I vote for Torchymatic.....;)

See you at St. Marys on Saturday to collect your award...a pint from me....!!! :claping hands:

(By the way, said in jest, Torchie....so show some humour, eh???? :D)

Delboycov

Yep, fook me, hang draw and quarter me!!

At least I will be out of my marriage!

I'd highly recommend it Otis! Seriously I do tend to find myself agreeing with most of your views...although that probably just means we both talk shit!

Otis

Indeed.

I recommend anyone listens to my prediction and then goes down the bookies and has a bet on anything but my prediction.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Thanks for all the support, very much appreciated ...... just try to get the facts as I see them out there :D

There are a lot of good thought provoking posters on this site that make really good contributions and provide some humour. I do not always agree with them and some views may seem at odds to things but they make good points all the same..... Otis, Rob9872, DazzleTommyDazzle, Godiva, Torch, LBB, dongonzalos to name a few and many others all make some great points

My vote goes to Nonleagueherewecome - always well thought out and clear, makes me think. With a name like that we can only hope he is not the prophet!

Thanks!

ps -summary for skybluesteve76 follows ........ cheers

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
ta

I vote NLHWC

:laugh::laugh::laugh::whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Otis for me. (makes me bloody laugh anyway. And that ain't easy these days!!) ;)

Moff

As there are so many good posters on the site :whistle: I found it difficult to choose between such luminaries, so i will be handing out 1/10th votes.

1/10th to OSB for his informative posts
1/10th to Rob for being sarcastically funny, and saying f*ck it when it needs to be said
1/10th Houchens Head for amusing posts, and being our IOW correspondent
1/10th Otis for great posts and putting over good points of view
1/10th Astute, we dont always agree but we respect that
1/10th Paxman 2, as we often agree
1/10 Nick for putting the work in on the site
1/10th Sky Blue Steve, all the best to a bloke with a great first name
1/10th LBB for being so argumentative....nothing changes from the CET site
1/10th Torchy. We seem to have known each other for so long through the internet that I view him affectionatly as some stroppy old aunt of mine, that often chastises me for disagreeing. ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone apart from the Sunderland fans who are all ***ts.

Otis

Another notch on the scoreboard for me too then cos I'm a Steve too! :D

Just wish to point out though that doesn't make me a sequel.

Nonleagueherewecome

As there are so many good posters on the site :whistle: I found it difficult to choose between such luminaries, so i will be handing out 1/10th votes.

1/10th to OSB for his informative posts
1/10th to Rob for being sarcastically funny, and saying f*ck it when it needs to be said
1/10th Houchens Head for amusing posts, and being our IOW correspondent
1/10th Otis for great posts and putting over good points of view
1/10th Astute, we dont always agree but we respect that
1/10th Paxman 2, as we often agree
1/10 Nick for putting the work in on the site
1/10th LBB for being so argumentative....nothing changes from the CET site
1/10th Torchy. We seem to have known each other for so long through the internet that I view him affectionatly as some stroppy old aunt of mine, that often chastises me for disagreeing. ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone apart from the Sunderland fans who are all ***ts.

I feel hurt given the number of "likes" that I have compared to some of those that I don't get a 10th from you, Moff! I suppose I'm a bit too Marmite to ever win an election, though.

Users who are viewing this thread