Sky Blues Talk Poster of the season - 2011/2012 (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Welcome back to SBT poster of the season! this is set up annually to congratulate the members of the forum who have contributed the most in your eyes over the course of the season, for example doing match previews or reports or helping explain financial situations in more depth or bring you up to speed with the latest transfer rumours and dealings or for just their witty comments and banter.

Anyone is allowed to enter Man, Woman or Child as long as you are a Coventry fan so no stray foxes or wum's aloud as your vote will not be counted.

I will count the votes on July 28th after are first pre-season friendly with Nuneaton Town.

**To vote simply post a comment on this thread with the user you wish to vote for and a reason why you wish to reward them poster of the season 2011/2012.**

**Please note only one vote each, and only one member to be chosen you also cannot vote for yourself.**

My vote goes to:

Rob9872

For his witty banter and contribution to the forum. :pimp:

Happy voting.

PUSB

*Thanks to Ma Ma Ma Carl Baker for starting the annual SBT poster of the season 2010/2011*

Last edited:
OSB58 for his level headed views and wonderful explanations of complex financial issues.

For the below comment alone I can't accept claims for Rob to be poster of the season. This is an absolutely vile statement and i'm sure that a hell of alot of Europeans would have a problem with this.

This man is WORSE THAN SISU and should never be near our football club again. All of the people who refuse to watch the City whilst SISU remain in charge, if BR takes control I will give up on them completely.

To me he is worse than Hitler.

Some guy that buggers up a football club is worse than someone that tried to wipe out an entire race/religion? Grow up ffs.

Last edited:

kg82

I'd go with glen!! Jokes!

Rob would do it for me too!

EDIT: My official vote goes for Otis (sorry Rob!). We haven't seen eye to eye on certain issues but he talks sense and doesn't go over the top.

Last edited:

Ccfcsj

I agree with La_Lucha

OSB58 would get my vote for taking the time out to try to unravel the goings on and explaining them in terms I understand.

Otis

Poster of the season has to be that one of Richard Keogh all wild eyed and gritted teeth surely.

rob9872

George Orwell quote from Animal Farm (no not that one) “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Tbh I find these things quite nauseating. Thanks for the kind words above, but to be totally honest we are all needed. A forum would be pointless without different views.

The one thing we all must never lose sight of, is that our common cause is CCFC and whatever our differing opinions on how things should be run, what we think of specific players or anything else CCFC related, then we all want City to do well. Some may articulate it better than others, but all opinions are equally valid (apart from Glen's).

Oh and btw I would say OSB again as his posts are more often than not informative and thought provoking.

ccfcdan

OSB - Always puts across a balanced view, often looking at discusions from all sides.
Special mention to Brinner aswell though! Appreciate the effort he went to in organsing Sisu out protests etc.

Godiva

OSB is the obvious choice.

shanethbcfc

May not post all the time but when he does his posts are informative and present some good opinions.

My vote goes to: guicey15

EDIT: Not a city fan so vote not valid. See the opening post. You must be a city fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

guicey15

May not post all the time but when he does his posts are informative and present some good opinions.

My vote goes to: guicey15

EDIT: Not a city fan so vote not valid

Waheyy! Why?

Oh, so my delight at recieving a vote has now quickly turned to anguish because it is not valid :p

smileycov

Facebook User
Houchens Head for his graphics!! Loved the walking Viking Lady ha ha

LastGarrison

OSB58 for his level headed views and wonderful explanations of complex financial issues.

For the below comment alone I can't accept claims for Rob to be poster of the season. This is an absolutely vile statement and i'm sure that a hell of alot of Europeans would have a problem with this.

Some guy that buggers up a football club is worse than someone that tried to wipe out an entire race/religion? Grow up ffs.

I vote for you to get drama queen of the year.....

DRAMA+QUEEN.jpg

Thank you Darling

rob9872

Lol at the grow up comment ... because obviously there was complete seriousness in my statement ...

I can't make my mind up if some random ancestor got killed 50 years before you were born or if you're lacking a foreskin.

TheRoyalScam

OSB58 puts a lot of time into his posts that explain to us financial virgins just what is/could be going on.:D

I for one think we're lucky to have him, so a 'poster of the year' award should be seen as a sign of our appreciation!:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread