Sky Blue Tavern (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Exactly this, people have moaned for years that we don't have things like this. Now we have them, they benefit the club and are run by people who are clearly keen to listen and improve things where required.
Or just provide us with a good 'no frills' club boozer, decent pints and batches are all you need, none of this fancy dan bullshit that they try and shove in our faces nowadays. Working class game for working class people.

Reactions: vow

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

giphy.gif

pusbccfc

Or just provide us with a good 'no frills' club boozer, decent pints and batches are all you need, none of this fancy dan bullshit that they try and shove in our faces nowadays. Working class game for working class people.

Well we have that already?

Unfortunately Greggs, a place like Dhillions cannot survive selling pints for £2.50.

It's hardly fancy, and it's hardly middle class. It's an old industry unit with a DJ called Big Smithy ffs.

Greggs

Unfortunately Greggs, a place like Dhillions cannot survive selling pints for £2.50.

It's hardly fancy, and it's hardly middle class. It's an old industry unit with a DJ called Big Smithy ffs.
Says the bloke that wears a gilet, blue denim jeans and brown leather shoes.

Brighton Sky Blue

I have bigger concerns over the dress code to be honest.

skyblue1991

Going to be my first time in there tomorrow, getting the coach down. Will be making sure not to get off at any service station.
I'm still trying to find that thread on GMK as I think there is a way to find historical pages even after the domain has been shut down!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

matesx

I'm still trying to find that thread on GMK as I think there is a way to find historical pages even after the domain has been shut down!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

My favourite thread of all time. So so funny.

BUSA

Pleased to announce that the Sky Blue Fans TV podcast has secured a partnership with the Sky Blue Tavern. We will be working together to promote the Tavern & it’s events along with access to the first team squad for interviews for our podcast

Greggs

Seems they've sorted this place out after a tough start. Fair play to them. £2.50 pints of carling and loads of events with the players - happy days. They're going to need to build a massive extension when we get promoted!

Saddlebrains

Seems they've sorted this place out after a tough start. Fair play to them. £2.50 pints of carling and loads of events with the players - happy days. They're going to need to build a massive extension when we get promoted!

Its good to see as i thought they were on a hiding to nothing, if it was over the other side of town towards ball hill there would be more city fans. Its in studentville at the mo

As an aside i had my birthday do there last summer, cracking evening and the staff and manager were brilliant with arrangements etc

pusbccfc

Its good to see as i thought they were on a hiding to nothing, if it was over the other side of town towards ball hill there would be more city fans. Its in studentville at the mo

As an aside i had my birthday do there last summer, cracking evening and the staff and manager were brilliant with arrangements etc

Which isn't a bad thing really. Students use it a fair bit. Nice little quarter down there currently. Lively on weekends.

Brylowes

Jesus wept, if they can sell Carling at £2.50 a pint and still show a profit, they really shouldn’t need anyones help or deserve anyones pity….. 🤔 they should apply ‘forthwith’ for membership to the “magic circle” 🤔 even Paul Daniels would struggle to explain this one to me ‘He’d like to. Not a lot.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread