Sky Blue Talk - Negative (1 Viewer)

Martin180

you don’t see an issue with our owner getting things wrong. Classic. No wonder sisu got such an easy ride from most fans
Again what can you prove factually that he has got wrong apart from upsetting someone you obviously know?

pusbccfc

Different sources. His is Dawkins and lads in corporate. Mine completely different circles

I think Ovie is a good bloke and had a pint with him before. I know plenty who are much closer to him.

The thing that's always shocked me is that Robins hasn't told him to tone down the leaks, even though they are such good friends.

alexccfc99

you don’t see an issue with our owner getting things wrong. Classic. No wonder sisu got such an easy ride from most fans
I’d say there was and is a difference between being too ambitious on the price of a shirt sponsorship and being involved in the club moving from the City two times

you know that as well you are just trying to be pedantic as you are getting panned on here

GIMOC

Again what can you prove factually that he has got wrong apart from upsetting someone you obviously know?
Jesus. How easy can I make it.

he’s priced out all potential sponsors from sponsoring the club and is now left with no one as it stands

he priced out majority of corporate boxes of customers.

he originally priced out families with his extortionate pricing for kids

thats things he got wrong straightaway

Perryccfc

Yet Ironically when SISU (who are rated amongst the worst owners in EFL history) we’re here for 15+ years we never heard a peep from you. King has been in the hot seat 7 months and the world and his dog has turned against the club all of a sudden. Absolutely stinks of someone throwing their toys out of the pram because they can no longer wave their cash around and get what they want.

GIMOC

I think Ovie is a good bloke and had a pint with him before. I know plenty who are much closer to him.

The thing that's always shocked me is that Robins hasn't told him to tone down the leaks, even though they are such good friends.

why do you think overson is leaking? Because he isn’t as far as I’m aware. he’s not that sort of fella.

mmttww

People make mistakes. If they own it and learn from it, that's maturity. If they don't, it's not. Hopefully you'll realise that lashing out at people makes you sound like a Tit, and give it a rest.

GIMOC

Yet Ironically when SISU (who are rated amongst the worst owners in EFL history) we’re here for 15+ years we never heard a peep from you. King has been in the hot seat 7 months and the world and his dog has turned against the club all of a sudden. Absolutely stinks of someone throwing their toys out of the pram because they can no longer wave their cash around and get what they want.

I haven’t been on here much during sisu. Jesus Christ. All the dense brigade are out tonight

GIMOC

People make mistakes. If they own it and learn from it, that's maturity. If they don't, it's not. Hopefully you'll realise that this lashing out at people makes you sound like a Tit, and you'll give it a rest.

ahhhhh so you admit he’s made and making mistakes. Took you long enough

Martin180

Jesus. How easy can I make it.

he’s priced out all potential sponsors from sponsoring the club and is now left with no one as it stands

he priced out majority of corporate boxes of customers.

he originally priced out families with his extortionate pricing for kids

thats things he got wrong straightaway
So factually nothing , cheers for clearing that up

pusbccfc

why do you think overson is leaking? Because he isn’t as far as I’m aware. he’s not that sort of fella.

Not necessarily tonight but many other rumours on here come through these sources. There's clearly a few on here and on twitter who are close to him.

He'll still have the inside scoop from Robins.

GIMOC

So factually nothing , cheers for clearing that up

both factually correct. If you don’t want to believe that’s fine. It’s not as though the club will make it public they have no sponsor and sales for corporate are that low they are begging for the old customers to come back with offers

GIMOC

Not necessarily tonight but many other rumours on here come through these sources. There's clearly a few on here and on twitter who are close to him.

He'll still have the inside scoop from Robins.

of course. He goes home and away and knows many city fans. he’s city mad like us all so if he feels the club is being let down he will talk to people. the fact leaks are coming out doesn’t look good on the owner. And as you alluded to. Overson very pally with robins and some of the players. isn’t ideal is it?

pusbccfc

of course. He goes home and away and knows many city fans. he’s city mad like us all so if he feels the club is being let down he will talk to people. the fact leaks are coming out doesn’t look good on the owner. And as you alluded to. Overson very pally with robins and some of the players. isn’t ideal is it?

As much as a respect Ovies friendship with Robins and many of the players, I'd hope Mark edges to the side of improved ownership.

The moment Mark is unhappy, that's where the issues lie. No evidence of that.

GIMOC

As much as a respect Ovies friendship with Robins and many of the players, I'd hope Mark edges to the side of improved ownership.

The moment Mark is unhappy, that's where the issues lie. No evidence of that.

playing devils advocate.

What would you say if robins isn’t happy about decisions made and has vented that anger against the owner as have some players too? Would you think that’s good for the club?

obviously playing devils advocate here.

Perryccfc

It doesn’t look good on the owner because morons like you spread unsubstantiated tosh. Show us 1 jot of proof to anything you’re saying? You just said the club was begging box holders to come back, show proof…

rob9872

Not sure why people are getting upset at no sponsor. Our kits are never out in June anyway.

I'm sure Boyle Sports would've sponsored again, but King made it clear last year that whilst he was in charge our main partner wouldn't be a gambling company. Hats off to him for that and if it means less options then even greater kudos to him. I'm sure as positioned a top end Championship side will have offers and he'll have his price too. I'm sure negotiations will take place and the spin from both sides will as always be a great deal. We're unlikely to know if that's better, worse or the same as we could've achieved and that's how it should be.

GIMOC

Not sure why people are getting upset at no sponsor. Our kits are never out in June anyway.

I'm sure Boyle Sports would've sponsored again, but King made it clear last year that whilst he was in charge our main partner wouldn't be a gambling company. Hats off to him for that and if it means less options then even greater kudos to him. I'm sure as positioned a top end Championship side will have offers and he'll have his price too. I'm sure negotiations will take place and the spin from both sides will as always be a great deal. We're unlikely to know if that's better, worse or the same as we could've achieved and that's how it should be.
You do know it’s July in 2 days?

TTG

playing devils advocate.

What would you say if robins isn’t happy about decisions made and has vented that anger against the owner as have some players too? Would you think that’s good for the club?

obviously playing devils advocate here.
I can’t help but feel you are missing out a crucial piece of information here. You keep going on about how bad things are whilst skirting over the reason things are bad.

If you genuinely cared about the club, would it not make sense to cut out the crypticness and just set the record straight? Whipping everyone up isn’t going to do anything constructive. If you don’t want to get in trouble by saying too much, why even mention anything to begin with.

Whether you’re ITK or not, you’re still stirring the pot - why?

rob9872

I can’t help but feel you are missing out a crucial piece of information here. You keep going on about how bad things are whilst skirting over the reason things are bad.

If you genuinely cared about the club, would it not make sense to cut out the crypticness and just set the record straight? Whipping everyone up isn’t going to do anything constructive. If you don’t want to get in trouble by saying too much, why even mention anything to begin with.

If he told you then you'd know as much ad him and he wouldn't be able to wave his dick about. It's akin to a murderer holding the power over where the body is.

Finham

shit stirring? So people can’t voice opinions now if it goes against the majority?
You can, but what is it achieving other than creating a negative feeling around the club? And we already know that not everything you say is true eg signing predictions.

GIMOC

because I’d be talking about stuff which isn’t my place to share in the public domain. do I think most in here have got taken in by king and his political way of working. Of course. Will it come out in the open one day. Most probably long after players, king and co have left.

GIMOC

You can, but what is it achieving other than creating a negative feeling around the club? And we already know that not everything you say is true eg signing predictions.
Somehow me posting on here isn’t creating a negative feeling around the club. That started before I spouted bollocks on here recently

TTG

because I’d be talking about stuff which isn’t my place to share in the public domain. do I think most in here have got taken in by king and his political way of working. Of course. Will it come out in the open one day. Most probably long after players, king and co have left.
It wasn’t your place to share that boddy was leaving in the public domain though. How is this any different?

You state that you aren’t shit stirring, but surely you can see how mysteriously saying that it will be “out in the open one day” only makes you come off as doing so, without stating any substance.

Users who are viewing this thread