Sky Blue Talk - Negative (5 Viewers)

mmttww

It’s schoolboy stuff with someone coming in and wanting to ensure everyone knows who’s boss. Immature and I would hope still easily resolved but I’m not sure he has it in him
This all comes across like a group of people used to things being a certain way, that probably suited them, getting pissy that things are changing. If it comes out from more sources that he's a tyrant, or a serial micro manager or whatever else is bring said, and that's been the case over months and months, fair enough Right now, it reeks of bias (at least) or bitterness (at worst). Nothing personal to anyone saying this stuff, but it's not a great look, airing sh*t in public.

pusbccfc

It's fascinating that all the mob kicking off stem from the old guard/box holders.

They've all been shafted and are now desperate to stir the pot.

This would have happened with any new owner. If a Saudi came in, there's no chance he'd be arsed about a record label manager, an owner of a venue in Coventry and a relatively successful local business man from Rugby.

I'll judge King by Christmas, not at the end of June when the players aren't even back in training. I thoroughly agreed with his ticketing prices, including the cheapest kid and adult ticket in the football league.

The strategy clearly evolves around Vik. We were never going to spend a penny until he goes.

mmttww

It’s hard though I get that but you should keep key people onside especially those with millions of pounds
Governments kept Murdoch onside. Didn't work out too well for them. This is a sketchy argument you're making, Pete. Doesn't sound good.

sneferu

If I am catching this correctly. @GIMOC you are insinuating Overson has stumped up the cash for the training pitch upgrades and has now been banned from Ryton? Find this hard to believe.

pusbccfc

If I am catching this correctly. @GIMOC you are insinuating Overson has stumped up the cash for the training pitch upgrades and has now been banned from Ryton? Find this hard to believe.

No. Overson isn't happy because he's been pushed aside.

I get it, but it would happen with any owner.

I'm actually glad we aren't taking handouts from fans to paint a cabin at the training ground

David O'Day

What is it that happened that you said was “daft”?

I expect there’s some truth to what GIMOC is saying as a few people have made similar comments the problem is without specific it’s a bit meaningless.

It’s obvious a couple of people are a bit peeved off and spreading gossip but change always upsets a few people but it’s usually people who are set in their ways and once gossip starts to spread it becomes a game of telephone and is taken out of context and extra drama added.

So although people might be repeating what they’ve been told it may well amount to nothing.
As has said most of the "gossip" is spread by those who are upset at having to pay a fair price for a box at a football match so i'll take it all with a pinch of salt

Hobo

must be getting desperate ....
The only person getting desperate would be Overson if he is relying on you to be his spokesperson and defend his honour?

But of course he isn't is he and you are not?

David O'Day

So is all this because Overson under the SISU ownership could buy his way in by dipping into his pocket for things like a new lick of paint etc and now he can't?

If so, wow

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Phil Rooney?

What did he say? Sound bloke but he's not likely to know the actually details of the running of CCFC

He'll hear the same whispers and sources that are heard on here.

Dawkins is stirring it on twitter replying.

Most of what's said on that post are stating the obvious anyway.

GIMOC

So is all this because Overson under the SISU ownership could buy his way in by dipping into his pocket for things like a new lick of paint etc and now he can't?

Of so, wow
Fuck all to do with that. But keep spouting shit. Ask your mate Phil. you just might change your mind then as he’s sound

GIMOC

He'll hear the same whispers and sources that are heard on here.

Dawkins is stirring it on twitter replying.

Most of what's said on that post are stating the obvious anyway.

rooney doesn’t come on here so that’s bollocks

GIMOC

The only person getting desperate would be Overson if he is relying on you to be his spokesperson and defend his honour?

But of course he isn't is he and you are not?
Overson isn’t relying on anyone. why do make stuff up to please your view. Overson isn’t relaying anything to anyone as far as I know

GIMOC

Would much rather a professionally run successful club than one that caters for an " old boys club"
What’s an old boys club? The jealously on this thread is cringe. If the club was run professionally as you say.

we would have a kit with sponsor by now. We haven’t. Not exactly professional is it?

owner wouldn’t back track on prices across the board not once but twice
Unrest at all levels at the club

Yeah very professionally run I must say

Hobo

Overson isn’t relying on anyone. why do make stuff up to please your view. Overson isn’t relaying anything to anyone as far as I know
You clearly haven't read what I have written? I haven't made anything up. The clue was in the word "if" and clarification was in "but of course he isn't"

Martin180

What’s an old boys club? The jealously on this thread is cringe. If the club was run professionally as you say.

we would have a kit with sponsor by now. We haven’t. Not exactly professional is it?

owner wouldn’t back track on prices across the board not once but twice
Unrest at all levels at the club

Yeah very professionally run I must say
So we are unprofessional because we have no sponsor for a kit that isn't currently on sale ?
And we aren't professional because a few noses have been put out of place over box prices ?
That all adds up to unrest at all levels at the club ?

Think you need to calm down a touch

GIMOC

You clearly haven't read what I have written? I haven't made anything up. The clue was in the word "if" and clarification was in "but of course he isn't"

so why keep mentioning overson? You’re making yourself look silly. Doesn’t matter if you put if. You’re jumping to conclusions.

David O'Day

Fuck all to do with that. But keep spouting shit. Ask your mate Phil. you just might change your mind then as he’s sound
You're the one who is spouting utter for tripe on a city forum. Also you seem to fail to grasp it was a fucking question.

I'll add that to the list of things you are wrong about

GIMOC

So we are unprofessional because we have no sponsor for a kit that isn't currently on sale ?
And we aren't professional because a few noses have been put out of place over box prices ?
That all adds up to unrest at all levels at the club ?

Think you need to calm down a touch

kit that currently isn’t for sale because we have no sponsor. Why? Because king got it wrong.
Boxes that aren’t selling because king got it wrong

think you need to take your tinted glasses off

GIMOC

You're the one who is spouting utter for tripe on a city forum. Also you seem to fail to grasp it was a fucking question.

I'll add that to the list of things you are wrong about

have you seen your ‘ mate’ Phil post. Come back to me then.

Martin180

kit that currently isn’t for sale because we have no sponsor. Why? Because king got it wrong.
Boxes that aren’t selling because king got it wrong

think you need to take your tinted glasses off
None of what you've said ,if true , leads to unrest at all levels of the club ?

And tinted glasses ? Disagreeing with your well informed opinion ?

GIMOC

None of what you've said ,if true , leads to unrest at all levels of the club ?

And tinted glasses ? Disagreeing with your well informed opinion ?

more then just what I’ve put.

yes tinted glasses. You said the club is being run professionally. Just pointed out 3 examples how it’s not and swerve it.

GIMOC

Where did i say he was my mate? You can think someone is sound without actually being their mate.

Are you ok? You really seem to be struggling tonight.

how would you know rooney sound then? Must know him well enough to call him sound.

Users who are viewing this thread