SKY and Sheffield United Away (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Last time we went there it was on the back of the Checkatrade final, we took about 300. Fleck scored and didn’t hide his pleasure

Yea , their fans were giving it loads outside too as we were queuing to be searched

robbiethemole

I have bad memories of watching them on sky the last time we played them. Think it was sky and midday kick off too.

We were robbed that game. they handballed it 0ver the line i think.

And one of theirs assaulted Lameiras on half way line and got a yellow for it.
Jay McEverly the dirty cnut, flipped Ruben up and over with a late challenge and never even got booked iirc
Hate these feckers with a vengeance

Cov kid 55

Jay McEverly the dirty cnut, flipped Ruben up and over with a late challenge and never even got booked iirc
Hate these feckers with a vengeance
In that game we also ‘scored’ a goal that was a foot over the line but neither the ref or linesman saw it, and their goal came from a corner which literally hit Billy Sharp on the back of his head.

Last edited:

Offhegoes

In that game we also ‘scored’ a goal that was a foot over the line but neither the ref or linesman saw it, and their goal came from a corner which literally hit Billy Sharp on the back of his head.
I remember what an absolute dull fest that game was, but we should never of lost it. As you say they should of had 10 men, and our goal was clearly over the line. Charles-Cook then flapped at a corner and it hit Billy Sharp.

Fergusons_Beard

We took more to the 1998 cup replay. A painful memory of course so best forgotten.

Barry Quinn’s sister got me tickets for that game and I was next to Moldovans Mrs.

Fuck me she looked horrified when he missed that sitter…….

So did I!! Still haven’t forgiven him-despite the Villa goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread