SKY and Sheffield United Away (2 Viewers)

stevefloyd

Ohh I forgot to add Bay City Rollers and also Mungo Jerry at the old Locarno so you think !0cc is sad how about the rollers lol but they were actually quite good

Sky Blue Harry H

Ohh I forgot to add Bay City Rollers and also Mungo Jerry at the old Locarno so you think !0cc is sad how about the rollers lol but they were actually quite good

My father in law claims one of the Bay City rollers stole his jumper, when they shared the same dressing room as his cricket team, Strange (but according to him) true!

Covkid1968#

so you want a saturday game on sunday because you are watching mondays on Friday
😎😎 I think that sums my position up perfectly. James are headlining but that does quite work aswell

Covkid1968#

I don't think any Championship games have been televised on a Sunday as yet other than 1st week of season when there were no PL games. Their TV slots seem to be Friday night or Saturday lunchtime, so things could get a lot worse for you than a 3pm Saturday kick off.
Mmm I’ve not thought this through very well. I’m not missing the gig or the match… So I’ll just have to turn up to the game all mad for it wearing a zipped up Kagool and a bucket hat!!

Reppz

Can’t complain too much about prices seeing as we’ll probably charge them £30 for the return. Am I optimistic in thinking we could still sell 2k+?

Londonccfcfan

Can’t complain too much about prices seeing as we’ll probably charge them £30 for the return. Am I optimistic in thinking we could still sell 2k+?

Wow. I have no doubts we will sell these out. Its also first game after 2 week break.

SELL OUT EASY. NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT.

Reppz

Wow. I have no doubts we will sell these out. Its also first game after 2 week break.

SELL OUT EASY. NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. Anything 2k or above would be fantastic for an early KO on Sky. It will only be a new ground for a handful of people as well.

Londonccfcfan

Do you think so? 2,700 is a lot for a game on Sky. Think we’ve only took that many to Blackburn this season?
First game back after a 2 week break. So why not. And against top 6 rivals.

We are bringing 18k at home for games on Sky. Do you think sky will make that much difference.

If fulham can bring 1500 to ours for a 12.30 should be no sweat for us.

Londonccfcfan

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. Anything 2k or above would be fantastic for an early KO on Sky. It will only be a new ground for a handful of people as well.

We are travelling up from London. This I'm sure is a game most of us will have ear marked.

SlowerThanPlatt

First game back after a 2 week break. So why not. And against top 6 rivals.

We are bringing 18k at home for games on Sky. Do you think sky will make that much difference.

If fulham can bring 1500 to ours for a 12.30 should be no sweat for us.

Was first game against Fulham for years. And we’ve been allocated 2,700

pusbccfc

1400 is my prediction for this but I could be susprised based on the twitter response. Clearly a game many have been looking forward to.

edgy

In......

Looks like a block and a half sold already. Maybe a glitch but it looked like you can add more than 2 tickets in the basket.

Staying over in Sheffield centre on Saturday night. For a knees up.

Users who are viewing this thread