SISU ready to sell? (2 Viewers)

Skyblue_CP

I wonder if this is what believer was alluding to a couple weeks ago? Realistically to meet Sisu’s valuation and raise enough to purchase the Ricoh, it’s going to cost between £80-100m you would have thought.

NorthernWisdom

I dunno. With all this lot involved who does?

Someone seems to think the story has legs but then we’ve heard loads of shite before. I wouldn’t be surprised if either it’s a load of bollocks or a done deal.
The ground is by no means a certain though. I'd come down more on the SISU need cash, here's a handy excuse to pretend it's a grand plan rather than a begging bowl.

Briles

Dodged a bullet with this pair. One will be jailed if he comes back to the UK and the other is a crypto scammer

Collage_2022-08-02_08_48_21.jpg

Evo1883

Believer mentioned a couple of weeks back about Seppala making some sort of statement soon. Wonder if it's in relation to this

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Somebody somewhere else on social media alluded to some big news in a couple of weeks the other day

TomRad85

Mike Ashley isn’t totally unrealistic and while a complete scumbag, has the financial clout with clear interest in getting back into ownership.
Always made me laugh Newcastle fans moaning about Ashley. Compared to what we're used to he's absolutely fine as an owner, I'd take him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

long way home

If sisu cant invest to take is to the next level what they have will lose value. They have took us to the highest end of the selling cycle and probably know its time to put the exit strategy in place.

I would not be shocked if parties have already been at Joys door. This leak is for a reason a reaction whichever it is it for a purpose. My guess is we will soon find out snd MR knows more than he is letting on.

Users who are viewing this thread