SISU ready to sell? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Can’t see wasps getting out of that one on the good PR side this time if that’s the case. Even the telegraph appears to be turning on them (at the speed of a tanker like!)

not sure how we could be turfed out though. Unless we’ve stopped paying rent

Not worried about being turfed out considering Wasps ability with turf.

robbiekeane

So what you’re saying is - there is legs to us being open to a sale? SISU not stumping up anymore cash, and now we’ve not got a player sale, we’re not covering our overheads?
This is what im talking about this is an absolutely gigantic fucking leap from what was said.

In fact no it’s not, it’s actually 3 gigantic leaps.

what is up with people

Sick Boy

This is what im talking about this is an absolutely gigantic fucking leap from what was said.

what is up with people
It’s just reading between the lines and it’s not like it’s unlikely to be the case. Those who go on about us well run and self-sufficient are majorly deluded.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

what is up with people
Why is it a gigantic leap? It’s a reasonable assumption - We need a sale to cover costs. O’Hare hasn’t gone. It would suggest that we have overheads we can’t cover.

SBB hinted we’re close to the brink - that would suggest that the income isn’t coming from a third party (SISU/Arvo)

if That’s the case - it would suggest they’ve had enough. If we’re not covering costs, they’ll lose control pretty quick as we’d need to take third party investments to cover the losses. Atm the control any insolvency process as the debt is effectively owed to them.

clint van damme

Why is it a gigantic leap? It’s a reasonable assumption - We need a sale to cover costs. O’Hare hasn’t gone. It would suggest that we have overheads we can’t cover.

SBB hinted we’re close to the brink - that would suggest that the income isn’t coming from a third party (SISU/Arvo)

if That’s the case - it would suggest they’ve had enough. If we’re not covering costs, they’ll lose control pretty quick as we’d need to take third party investments to cover the losses. Atm the control any insolvency process as the debt is effectively owed to them.

If we're that desperate for a sale why did they play hardball with Burnley?
I've no doubt yet finances aren't in great shape but one postponed game and suddenly 'we're on the brink'.

Grendel

If we're that desperate for a sale why did they play hardball with Burnley?
I've no doubt yet finances aren't in great shape but one postponed game and suddenly 'we're on the brink'.

No one actually knows what the offer was do they? It could have been a million upfront

TomRad85

Also probably in a position where we could have been fairly secure we could fire sale one of them.

Now, if we do that, we're two major players down, which is a bit of a bugger...
We only have 2 kinds of luck mate and neither of them are good.

If we could have got a good fee for O'Hare some could have covered the costs and I've no doubt we'd have at least tried to get a replacement with the leftovers. As it is he fucked himself, our landlords can't even provide a reasonable patch of grass to kick a ball on and we're faced with selling another one of our best players.

Really taken the wind out of my sails that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Samo

We only have 2 kinds of luck mate and neither of them are good.

If we could have got a good fee for O'Hare some could have covered the costs and I've no doubt we'd have at least tried to get a replacement with the leftovers. As it is he fucked himself, our landlords can't even provide a reasonable patch of grass to kick a ball on and we're faced with selling another one of our best players.

Really taken the wind out of my sails that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Maybe its not that bad... maybe its just the final few yards of shit we have to wade through.
I'll hang on to the title of this thread and hope that the puss filled boil that is the Ricoh saga is about to pop, drenching us all in foul smelling brown/green gunk before we move on (after a shower of course) to a bright and productive future under new owners and in our own stadium.

Danceswithhorses

I for one think that maybe O'Hare will still be sold to Burnley before the deadline.
Maybe the injury isn't so bad, and Burnley were :-
- waiting on player sales to up there bid to an acceptable amount ?
- don't want us playing O'Hare in the meantime and risking the transfer ?

Let's be honest...no one (on SBT) knows what's going on...lot's of theories floating around, but it's all guesswork...mine included.

Users who are viewing this thread