SISU Paid Up yet???? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Will ACL announce that they have received the money and immediately repaid the £300.000 to McGinnity/Robinson?

Why would they? The payments are unrelated.
Would you hand back a tax rebate because you got a gas bill rebate?

Sky Blue Dal

Yes but it's paid isn't it, within the time frame set last week? Who really cares what bank account it was from as long as it's paid and there no chance of points deduction etc? Haven't they complied with what the fl said?

If what Cheifdave says is accurate then it is sort of pissing around when they could have paid ACL directly as instructed by the FL. It will only slow down the process of a quick return to the Ricoh do you not think?

Noggin

Will ACL announce that they have received the money and immediately repaid the £300.000 to McGinnity/Robinson?

why would they? the administrator determined acl were owed about 2.4mill and they have received 300k + 470k

I originally thought that is what the football league had done to calculate this figure but I'd given them too much credit, amount administer said acl were owed - the 300k received x the 25p in the pound. but that comes to over 500k so it was quickly obvious thats not how they got the figure and then they clarifed it was less because somehow, unfathomably the ex club are continuing to line Paul Appletons pockets.

Nick

Administrator
If what Cheifdave says is accurate then it is sort of pissing around when they could have paid ACL directly as instructed by the FL. It will only slow down the process of a quick return to the Ricoh do you not think?

Surely if they haven't done as the fl.said we will be in trouble

LB87ccfc

Is this the account that SISU and the FL said that they had paid the money into already and was in control of the FL ? and now they say they have just paid it to the FL ? am I missing something here or is the FL be diplomatic with the truth as well ?

The FL never had control of the account in the first place.

Godiva

Are you not happy it's been paid? If anything it's another step nearer a ricoh return.

I am happy the club has fulfilled its commitment and paid in time. I am happy the club does not face another points penalty.

Is it a step nearer a return though?
I believe there has been negotiations on going for some time - 2 or 3 weeks. If talks are ongoing and if FL takes part then it makes sense the money was paid to them as 'making a point of showing good faith and trustworthiness'.
If talks are on going, then the deadline is tomorrow - as that is the appeal deadline. If no agreement, I believe sisu will appeal. Is a deal struck, then sisu will abstain from further litigation (as part of the deal).

Now ACL is financial secure for at least another year (season), I think they may be a bit more confident and less hungry to strike a deal.

I am speculating, so maybe there are no talks and sisu will appeal tomorrow and we will play another season in Northampton?

Sky Blue Dal

No credit whatsoever they were forced to pay it,if they had paid it straight away then that would have been different ,but no they waited till the last minute!

But they finally done one right thing and its positive for once.

The last minute bit does bother me. I do sometime feel they use this same method when targeting players. By the time they are waiting for the last minute they are gone to another club.

Last edited:

italiahorse

But they finally done one right thing and its positive for once.

They had to !!
They let everybody worry until the very last moment and never kept us informed. A selfish ploy with no consideration for fans.

In fact everything they do is for themselves and not us fans. Selfish to the last.

henry the wasp

Not going to give them any credit(I'd want cash up front). Not going to slag them for paying last minute either. I do exactly the same on a monthly basis.
It's paid. Move on. Time to get over the next hurdle.

Sky Blue Dal

They had to !!
They let everybody worry until the very last moment and never kept us informed. A selfish ploy with no consideration for fans.

In fact everything they do is for themselves and not us fans. Selfish to the last.

Maybe I abit sentimental at the moment because they have finally paid what is owed... Thinking with my heart than my head

Sky Blue Dal

Just cancelled sky and signed up for bt tv, going to have to pay both for the first month while they overlap.

Don't get too upset :p

Nooo.. Why when you can get it for free online??

Wait a minute.. did you not start a thread of this last night?

Last edited:

SkyblueBazza

Maybe we ought to just hold our breathe on this one.

Has anyone in any official capacity said "We have received payment" from SISU regards this?
There is a subtle difference between them "paying" & others receiving.

lapsed_skyblue

The next social media campaign #GraysGone
Simon, quite a few of the posters on this forum are teetering on the verge of reality, others are in absolute denial.
Starting a campaign like you suggest is playing with forces that you do not grasp.
Forcing people to accept such truths could have severe consequences.

RFC

I agree, no credit for just paying what they were ordered.

With the greatest respect Nick the money was always going to be paid, it was the amount that was in dispute (will say once again that an amount exceeding what was being demanded was held in an 'escrow' account all along).

More than one group playing a game of brinkmanship here me thinks.

Anyway still be back at the Ricoh (temporarily) in 3 to 4 weeks I think! LOL

bigfatronssba

With the greatest respect Nick the money was always going to be paid, it was the amount that was in dispute (will say once again that an amount exceeding what was being demanded was held in an 'escrow' account all along).

Except that we now know that wasn't true all along don't we?

The money was being held in a Sisu controlled account, not an escrow account. Hence why the money today had to be transferred to the FL.

Once again we wasn't told the truth.

letsallsingtogether

Who cares what you think?
Nothing you have said has come anywhere near the mark?
Tell us something we don't already know where is that new ground you told us was weeks away nearly a year ago now???

Hobo

So the FL verified the amount
SISU agreed in a board meeting on the 7th
Why has it took 7 days?
Only one side still trying to manipulate things and trying to control things....having lost.
Pathetic outfit.
3-4 weeks I'll hold you to that....mid sept shall we say 20th?

Florence1898

Simon, so has ACL received the money as per their statement last week. It's seems yet another ridiculous tactic to pay the football league rather than ACL, can you validate

Hobo

Simon, so has ACL received the money as per their statement last week. It's seems yet another ridiculous tactic to pay the football league rather than ACL, can you validate

It could be part of the agreement to go through a third party to verify the transaction considering the mistrust and dicking about by both parties.

But considering SISU have been crowing the money was there all along...it could have been paid on the 8th if they wanted to show good will.

Astute

Fucking hooray. So they paid something they tried their best not to pay. They paid it at the latest time possible. Well done you bunch of wankers SISU.

Their actions have stopped my dad from ever seeing us play again. And there will be many more. Yet some idiots like yourself look for stupid reasons to make out that they have done something good. Fuck them. I have had enough of their bullshit. Carry on swallowing it if you want. But you can keep your own bullshit to yourself also. You know fuck all and have proved so many times.

RFC

Except that we now know that wasn't true all along don't we?

The money was being held in a Sisu controlled account, not an escrow account. Hence why the money today had to be transferred to the FL.

Once again we wasn't told the truth.

Sorry but how do you know that?

Users who are viewing this thread