SISU Open Letter Reply to Council (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I admire some of the posters on here who have changed their views following the recent disclosures and are big enough to admit that they are seeing the other side of things now.
I had a long time friend who fell out with me over it all as he was adamant that Sisu had caused all of the problems. It’s sad that the whole situation has caused this( I’m sure I’m not the only one) but the council have so much to answer for.

Phone him up and tell him you will be his mate if he drops the legals and hang up.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Question is why is all this stuff coming out now? Why not before?
Another thing when we went to Northampton I always thought we would return pretty quickly we go this time you can forget about a return.

Brighton Sky Blue

Question is why is all this stuff coming out now? Why not before?
Another thing when we went to Northampton I always thought we would return pretty quickly we go this time you can forget about a return.

Despite SISU's claims to the contrary we left the first time voluntarily to try and bust ACL. This time it isn't local authorities or charities who have the say it's a corporate franchise that is itself on borrowed time.

Gibbo

I am repeating myself, but we need SISU to win this. They are the club's owners, like it or not. They have shown in the last 2 years that after 8 years of trying they have finally worked out how you run a football business moderately successfully. It took them long enough. We can only be rid of them in two scenarios, and in one of those, the club goes down as well. Only if the club is reasonably successful will they sell up and go.
Running a Championship club costs £39m a year (as we now know from Brum's experience) Just how many sugar daddies are there out there? All you can expect in the current environment is an owner who plugs a modest gap in income. I'm not the expert, but for whatever motive, that is what SISU are doing.

speedie87

Only glanced at the stuff so far but looks a bit suspicious that they offered the club good terms to come back from Northampton and then a month later made the ricoh deal with wasps. Was as if the deal was just waiting to be signed but they needed the football club back for it to go ahead

Last edited:

Ian1779

I'm not talking about expulsion I m talking about a return to the Ricoh and you know they're not going to build a ground so that's us finished in coventry

I know you’re not but there is a certain element of so-called fans that want us to fold in our current guise so that a Phoenix club can be born. These same people have delusions of power and think they will have significant influence in any future club. Pleasingly I think this will no longer happen, and these clowns can go fuck themsleves.

I think it’s all a ploy to take back the Ricoh when Wasps go to shit. But if we ultimately end up back there without Wasps - surely any real CCFC fan won’t care less.

Gynnsthetonic

I cannot understand why the Tory council are on the same side as the labour council over this so we have nobody in the council chamber to oppose anything about this.
I can remember when Mutton and Lucas called an emergency meeting which was held behind closed doors to confirm the sale of the Ricoh to Wasps and all kept confidential. Surely this was an illegitimate act and some minutes should have been recorded

Nick

Administrator
I know you’re not but there is a certain element of so-called fans that want us to fold in our current guise so that a Phoenix club can be born. These same people have delusions of power and think they will have significant influence in any future club. Pleasingly I think this will no longer happen, and these clowns can go fuck themsleves.

I think it’s all a ploy to take back the Ricoh when Wasps go to shit. But if we ultimately end up back there without Wasps - surely any real CCFC fan won’t care less.
What about the ccfc fans who are more bothered about ACL being distressed than ccfc? ;)

Ian1779

I cannot understand why the Tory council are on the same side as the labour council over this so we have nobody in the council chamber to oppose anything about this.
I can remember when Mutton and Lucas called an emergency meeting which was held behind closed doors to confirm the sale of the Ricoh to Wasps and all kept confidential. Surely this was an illegitimate act and some minutes should have been recorded

Blairites and Tories - one and the same.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I don't want a Phoenix club and who is to say wasps will go?

skybluegaz2

Throwing the big guns out this time? No post since 2013, hold my pint.

People can see through it too easily, it doesn't work like it did in 2012.

Exactly why no post since 2013; 1) an administrator who uses his priviliges to troll anyone who dares gave a go at SISU 2) the same old dozen blinkered users who troll anybody who dares to disagree with the mantra that CCC and Wasps are the devil incarnate 3) Sky Blues Talk forum is NOT representative of the fans that go to the Ricoh, nevermind the 10,000 who will not go to the Ricoh whilst SISU are in charge (nevermind the other 180,00 ratepayers who refuse to cowtow to a hedge fund 5) why does the forum never call out SISU? - for example, name the plot of land you have supposedly asked the council to approve, why don't you drop the legals, why are you blatantly LYING about not going on a rent strike when it has been proven in the Supreme Court that you did? Etc Etc Etc. There's only Tony and Schmee on here who dare stand up to you bully boys - so instead of childish name calling - "Theres evidence you fucking pencil dicked simpleton" (Yeah, SURE), take a long hard luck at yourselves and maybe see you are being played by SISU.

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly why no post since 2013; 1) an administrator who uses his priviliges to troll anyone who dares gave a go at SISU 2) the same old dozen blinkered users who troll anybody who dares to disagree with the mantra that CCC and Wasps are the devil incarnate 3) Sky Blues Talk forum is NOT representative of the fans that go to the Ricoh, nevermind the 10,000 who will not go to the Ricoh whilst SISU are in charge (nevermind the other 180,00 ratepayers who refuse to cowtow to a hedge fund 5) why does the forum never call out SISU? - for example, name the plot of land you have supposedly asked the council to approve, why don't you drop the legals, why are you blatantly LYING about not going on a rent strike when it has been proven in the Supreme Court that you did? Etc Etc Etc. There's only Tony and Schmee on here who dare stand up to you bully boys - so instead of childish name calling - "Theres evidence you fucking pencil dicked simpleton" (Yeah, SURE), take a long hard luck at yourselves and maybe see you are being played by SISU.

Did you go to Wembley?

Nick

Administrator

"trolled" is different to pointing out your bullshit agenda isn't it?

As I said, it doesn't work nowadays as people can see straight through it. A bit desperate.

skybluegaz2

Did you go to Wembley?
Been many times pal. Didn't know it wasn't allowed.

As I said, troll me as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that it's due to SISU and SISU alone that a deal hasn't been signed with Wasps. The only people stopping CCFC playing at the Ricoh next season are the owners.

covmark

And breathe.

Welcome back. I see that the 6 years you've been absent from the forum hasn't cured you from posting constant drivel.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ian1779

This website has 3x more members than the SBT. Not bad for a troll cave.

Nick

Administrator

As I said, troll me as much as you like, doesn't change the fact that it's due to SISU and SISU alone that a deal hasn't been signed with Wasps. The only people stopping CCFC playing at the Ricoh next season are the owners.
"troll you"?

Ironic really.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wasn't trolling was a genuine question. Just that one tends to question why tens of thousands are happy to boycott during the regular season but drop their grievances when there's the chance of selfies in the sun. Like the Wasps lot, you mix criticism of other parties as a complete defence of our owners. How many times must it be pointed out-we want them all to piss off so we can just get back to Julian Gray rumours and slagging Robins. Though maybe you can explain why Eastwood's stance has changed:

“I hope it gets resolved. I don’t think it will affect the relationship between Wasps and Coventry City.

“We understand there is a difference between ownership and the management and people operating the football club day to day.

“If that is what they feel they have to do to protect the football club, then so be it.'

skybluegaz2

And breathe.

Welcome back. I see that the 6 years you've been absent from the forum hasn't cured you from posting constant drivel.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As NIck would say, which bit is drivel? All true mate as evidenced by the usual suspects having a go at someone who doesn't toe the anti CCC/Wasps line. Enjoy your new stadium 'cos this forum delights in letting SISU off the hook "we did not go on a rent strike" point 5 is drivel then?

Skybluefaz

Fuck me, can you not see there are no innocent parties involved?

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me, can you not see there are no innocent parties involved?
Its his intention to make out there are. Just have to look at his post history from years ago.

Far too obvious. I wonder if any other old gems will return?

It will be the "freedom of speech" act next after the sisu sympathiser one.

skybluegaz2

Wasn't trolling was a genuine question. Just that one tends to question why tens of thousands are happy to boycott during the regular season but drop their grievances when there's the chance of selfies in the sun. Like the Wasps lot, you mix criticism of other parties as a complete defence of our owners. How many times must it be pointed out-we want them all to piss off so we can just get back to Julian Gray rumours and slagging Robins. Though maybe you can explain why Eastwood's stance has changed:

“I hope it gets resolved. I don’t think it will affect the relationship between Wasps and Coventry City.

“We understand there is a difference between ownership and the management and people operating the football club day to day.

“If that is what they feel they have to do to protect the football club, then so be it.'[/QUOTE

You forget that 12 months ago, when SISU were pulling the SAME stunt, Wasps did "cave in" and allowed a 12 month extension for the current season and said at the time it would not be repeated for 2019/20 if SISU were still spouting legals; so what exactly have Wasps done wrong? ANd again, why does this forum persist in defending SISU instead of calling them out for prolonging the crap?

Users who are viewing this thread