SISU Open Letter Reply to Council (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Reading through it now, interesting they have an email between ACL / PWKH from 2012 about moving Wasps there....

shmmeee

Lots of old stuff getting “leaked” here, am I being wildly optimistic in suggesting that if they’re ramping up the PR again that they’ve had the nod the appeal result won’t go their way? Or just desperate attempt before the EFL deadline?

Nick

Administrator
Lots of old stuff getting “leaked” here, am I being wildly optimistic in suggesting that if they’re ramping up the PR again that they’ve had the nod the appeal result won’t go their way? Or just desperate attempt before the EFL deadline?

Haven't read it all but looks like it's a reply to Duggins with them posting documents to back things up.

I still think they should just do it with youtube rap videos.

shmmeee

Not a lot of actual evidence in there, lots of heat, not much light. Stuff like “the council blocked the Butts” then no evidence of it just that email which didn’t lead to anything. Same with the site. Why not name it? Then we know how realistic it is. Why do they want to rent off the council again after all this? Hardly seems in good faith.

Website formatting is horrible, can anyone find and repost the PWKH email?

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I'm not getting on with being able to process the information from the formatting :(

The butts stuff was posted years ago with emails from the council to the Rugby club.

fernandopartridge

My initial thought is that the legal action must be over. That said, there is a lot of stuff in here which does not reflect at all well on the council.

shmmeee

Yeah I'm not getting on with being able to process the information from the formatting :(

The butts stuff was posted years ago with emails from the council to the Rugby club.

As I understand it that was an email suggesting something between officers that never actually happen though. Is that wrong

fernandopartridge

Not a lot of actual evidence in there, lots of heat, not much light. Stuff like “the council blocked the Butts” then no evidence of it just that email which didn’t lead to anything. Same with the site. Why not name it? Then we know how realistic it is. Why do they want to rent off the council again after all this? Hardly seems in good faith.

Website formatting is horrible, can anyone find and repost the PWKH email?

There is an email from Daniel Gidney to the council ACL board members in March 2012 specifically about bringing Wasps to the Arena. At that point is was about buying Wasps. This coincided with the council falsely 'negotiating' heads of terms with SISU over the Arena. I know you have a clear conflict of interest in this but the evidence is there.

covcity4life

says mr council. whats your views on latest statement? and the cunts trying to bring wasps here since 2012?

face it,i was right all along shmeee. council are corrupt

Nick

Administrator
There is an email from Daniel Gidney to the council ACL board members in March 2012 specifically about bringing Wasps to the Arena. At that point is was about buying Wasps. This coincided with the council falsely 'negotiating' heads of terms with SISU over the Arena. I know you have a clear conflict of interest in this but the evidence is there.

When you add that in with the owner of Wasps who didn't even own them then discussing it with the council and the Rossborough fella in 2012 it all fits into place doesn't it?

shmmeee

My initial thought is that the legal action must be over. That said, there is a lot of stuff in here which does not reflect at all well on the council.

I’m going to have to go through it properly when I’m home, I’m just pulling bits out at the moment. But if nothing else I really really hope this means the legals have been stopped. Worried that it’s not resulted in us getting round the table with Wasps though.

Who fucking knows, might as well be reading tealeaves.

shmmeee

As I say still processing. I don’t have a conflict of interest any more than you do ;)

How about we debate on good faith?

Briles

The bit about bringing Premiership rugby in early 2012 is very interesting.....

fernandopartridge

I’m going to have to go through it properly when I’m home, I’m just pulling bits out at the moment. But if nothing else I really really hope this means the legals have been stopped. Worried that it’s not resulted in us getting round the table with Wasps though.

Who fucking knows, might as well be reading tealeaves.

They are not going to stop the legals, why should they if they feel there is a case to answer.

Nick

Administrator
I think they also see Duggins as a weak link, he slipped up the other week after there had been insistence nobody from SISU had been in touch. It then was that they had been in discussions and had been last time they spoke.

It is misleading for the Council to say that SISU has not been proactive. SISU has provided to the Council four separate masterplans for the site. Yet, it has taken our advisors almost 6 months to get a meeting in order to discuss such a development. The Council’s response times even to simple questions can be as long as six weeks, despite regular chasing.

Briles

They've stolen all those emails off SBT the other day #Hackcidentally

oldfiver

As was always suspected the council and their buddies ACL were not negotiating with the club in good faith back in 2012, utter wankers and their defenders on here must fall on their sword.

I think SISU must know the court appeal is over as no doubt these documents were part of their pack of evidence.

If they have already been produced in Court arent they public docs? Anyone a lawyer?

shmmeee

says mr council. whats your views on latest statement? and the cunts trying to bring wasps here since 2012?

face it,i was right all along shmeee. council are corrupt

Well then Coventrians have a bigger issue than CCFC as we must have the unprecedented situation of having all political parties united in corruption.

You should probably get onto that.

Nick

Administrator
One telling bit also:

Had the Council acted in a straightforward manner in its dealings with SISU and the Club, no legal proceedings would have been necessary. The Council (who incidentally would receive a £28m repayment of public money if SISU won its appeal) and Wasps hold the important cards in this game whether the legal proceedings continue or not. So it is disingenuous for the Council to say that all can be unblocked only if SISU drops its legal challenge.

Is it just bad English? Surely if there is still unknown it would be "if SISU win it's appeal" or if they know it would be "if SISU had won".

fernandopartridge

Well then Coventrians have a bigger issue than CCFC as we must have the unprecedented situation of having all political parties united in corruption.

You should probably get onto that.

I'd suggest it is the council officers who are those making the decisions, signed off by (mostly) ill-advised at best or pig-ignorant councillors. As such it isn't a party political thing.

vow

One telling bit also:

Is it just bad English? Surely if there is still unknown it would be "if SISU win it's appeal" or if they know it would be "if SISU had won".
Nah, it can be read both ways but the same meaing, imo.

Conspiracy theories r us.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread