SISU Open Letter Reply to Council (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

Future protests surely must be aimed at the council, wasps and even Alan Higgs trust. All have colluded and acted in a very underhand way. Fuck pitch invasions at Coventry matches, should make the Ricoh a very uncomfortable wasps nest.

djr8369

A few thoughts. This seems like huge corruption from the council but presumably isn’t technically illegal otherwise SISU would be fighting that case instead.

SISU have sat on this information for a reason so probably means they’re now desperate. The sad thing is it probably won’t change anything for the club. Potentially the councillors might be voted out in future but I’d imagine somebody will have to organise action to make that happen.

All those SISU our protests look a tad embarrassing now. Fans were played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Future protests surely must be aimed at the council, wasps and even Alan Higgs trust. All have colluded and acted in a very underhand way. Fuck pitch invasions at Coventry matches, should make the Ricoh a very uncomfortable wasps nest.
Good causes or not. I’ll not be donating to the Higgs Trust again

Nick

Administrator
A few thoughts. This seems like huge corruption from the council but presumably isn’t technically illegal otherwise SISU would be fighting that case instead.

SISU have sat on this information for a reason so probably means they’re now desperate. The sad thing is it probably won’t change anything for the club. Potentially the councillors might be voted out in future but I’d imagine somebody will have to organise action to make that happen.

All those SISU our protests look a tad embarrassing now. Fans were played.

Have been pointing it out for years how it starts to ramp up to get everybody angry about SISU because it lets others get away with doing what they want. That isn't saying SISU should be allowed to get away with what they want either before anybody tries to say that.

All that time people were going on about "conspiracy" but it has been obvious. Even now Duggins is trying it, the focus is all on "drop the legals" and hiding behind trying to say nothing is their fault because it's all the legals.

djr8369

Have been pointing it out for years how it starts to ramp up to get everybody angry about SISU because it lets others get away with doing what they want. That isn't saying SISU should be allowed to get away with what they want either before anybody tries to say that.

All that time people were going on about "conspiracy" but it has been obvious. Even now Duggins is trying it, the focus is all on "drop the legals" and hiding behind trying to say nothing is their fault because it's all the legals.

You called it.

this seems to be out of the realms of conspiracy now. It needs the press to really go with it though to start getting through to fans.

Nick

Administrator
You called it.

this seems to be out of the realms of conspiracy now. It needs the press to really go with it though to start getting through to fans.

Judging by the Telegraph today, they won't be doing much to inform readers of the basics of it let alone go with it.

RoboCCFC90

If they have identified COUNCIL OWNED land and applied to the council to develop it for a stadium then I dont understand why they dont just declare the site, Its not like they will be disclosing it to other football clubs who could sneak in and steal it from them!

In fact it could have the opposite effect with public declaration... where , it could put public ( fan ) pressure on the the council to pull their finger out either approve it or at the very least prevent them selling it off for some other venture just to stop SISU getting it.

All of this is presuming that statement is truthful & there is a site.. AND its viable for a stadium of course.

Depending on how advanced the discussions are SISU could also be bound by a NDA not to release any information as to the location of the site or the negotiations relating to that sale.

There was a similar case when CCFC was discussing plans for a new training ground.

djr8369

I mentioned the other week, does anybody know if a new stadium could be on land owned by another council?

MalcSB

The council certainly wouldn’t want another arena in Coventry. Imagine if we ever get back to premiership, how much interest would there be in wasps then?

MalcSB

Depending on how advanced the discussions are SISU could also be bound by a NDA not to release any information as to the location of the site or the negotiations relating to that sale.

There was a similar case when CCFC was discussing plans for a new training ground.
Any excuse

covcity4life

if we ground share for like 5 years and wasps go bust can we buy ricoh or do council get to refuse offers still?

simplifying the future i know but curious

RoboCCFC90

Well you may not be angry Robo, but i'm fucking fuming!!!

And one of the things that annoys me most is that the High Court didn't see it this way - there simply MUST be a legal technicality that allowed CCC to act in this way.

Fuming doesn't even come close to how I feel OSB, every single party or group that has come into contact with CCFC has tainted our Club in a manner to suit their own gain.

I find this entire situation to be disgusting.

cc84cov

if we ground share for like 5 years and wasps go bust can we buy ricoh or do council get to refuse offers still?

simplifying the future i know but curious
I think I read somewhere it falls back into councils hands which you would think they would of included which means Sisu are fully fucked even if they do groundshare & wasps go bust

chiefdave

PWKH has got away with it hasn't he? Duplicate accounts on here to spread rumours, threats of legal action if he didn't like what was being said.
A bit of an aside but it really pisses me off what he and his cronies have done with Higgs since the death of Derek Higgs.

They've made it into a vehicle their serves their own interests while no doubt taking a good salary out. Doesn't sit well with me at all.

cc84cov

Sisu revealing this I feel their desperate trying to force other parties hands legal action they have probably been advised their not going to win.

Nick

Administrator
A bit of an aside but it really pisses me off what he and his cronies have done with Higgs since the death of Derek Higgs.

They've made it into a vehicle their serves their own interests while no doubt taking a good salary out. Doesn't sit well with me at all.

Careful, you will have his relatives telling you that you won't like them when the family of lawyers get angry.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Sisu revealing this I feel their desperate trying to force other parties hands legal action they have probably been advised their not going to win.
Yer, they must know they've lost. Otherwise they'd surely have released this info previously.
I wonder when they got the Gidney email discussing the purchase of Wasps? As that's PR gold for SISU!

cc84cov

Yer, they must know they've lost. Otherwise they'd surely have released this info previously.
I wonder when they got the Gidney email discussing the purchase of Wasps? As that's PR gold for SISU!
Groundshare see who breaks first wasps or Sisu is on the cards I feel statement after statement but no action the writing is on the wall

luwalla

I thought the accusation was there hasnt been any discussion, because the council wont enter into one... they wont even get back to SISU ?

skyblueinBaku

I find this extract from a PWKH email interesting. It seems to show collusion between the charity and the Council in stringing Sisu along to give the charity time to get their plans for the YB (?) loan organised.

" I believe that speed is of the essence. CCC are not going to be able to keep their negotiations with Sisu running indefinitely, which currently is the only way we have to create sufficient time for us to work out the approach to the YB and for CCC to have the deal taken through the various steps needed"

djr8369

It’s dynamite but also desperate. Seems all too late to do anything about it now. I fear we might be near the end and SISU are just taking the councillors involved down with them.

I hope I’m wrong but can this change any of the outcomes?

Nick

Administrator
I find this extract from a PWKH email interesting. It seems to show collusion between the charity and the Council in stringing Sisu along to give the charity time to get their plans for the YB (?) loan organised.

" I believe that speed is of the essence. CCC are not going to be able to keep their negotiations with Sisu running indefinitely, which currently is the only way we have to create sufficient time for us to work out the approach to the YB and for CCC to have the deal taken through the various steps needed"

Yeah exactly. Meanwhile the daft prick was probably logging in on here with a false name to spin some rumours to get everybody worked up about SISU.

Shame the forum software was different then :(

There was also this gem from him in there:

"There are issues that have not been agreed or resolved however, I think that the first stage is to do all we can to help CCC to work out the best tactics and story to enable the most cost effective purchase of the debt"

Users who are viewing this thread