SISU Open Letter Reply to Council (8 Viewers)

itsabuzzard

D22x8c1WkAA_98u.jpg

How the fuck does he manage to get an accent above the 'e' in 'need'? Nigel was probably a bit put out not meriting a capital letter. And as for.

Continuing a sentence in a new paragraph?

I'm not usually a grammar wanker but this is a council leader.
Nothing wrong with being a grammar wanker.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Exactly why no post since 2013; 1) an administrator who uses his priviliges to troll anyone who dares gave a go at SISU 2) the same old dozen blinkered users who troll anybody who dares to disagree with the mantra that CCC and Wasps are the devil incarnate 3) Sky Blues Talk forum is NOT representative of the fans that go to the Ricoh, nevermind the 10,000 who will not go to the Ricoh whilst SISU are in charge (nevermind the other 180,00 ratepayers who refuse to cowtow to a hedge fund 5) why does the forum never call out SISU? - for example, name the plot of land you have supposedly asked the council to approve, why don't you drop the legals, why are you blatantly LYING about not going on a rent strike when it has been proven in the Supreme Court that you did? Etc Etc Etc. There's only Tony and Schmee on here who dare stand up to you bully boys - so instead of childish name calling - "Theres evidence you fucking pencil dicked simpleton" (Yeah, SURE), take a long hard luck at yourselves and maybe see you are being played by SISU.

Piss off you utter moron

Grendel

MMM used to be a decent poster on GMK back in the day. Another one ruined by their hatred of sisu over love of the club.

He was an arrogant patronising tosser who always preferred the oval balled game anyway

Grendel

Yeah, I don’t really miss his condescending lectures about how great a manger Thorn was.

His analogy about thorn being a butcher and just been handed some wobbly sausages was truly bizarre

Nick

Administrator

All three. Commit to a negotiated solution that removes the need to resort to legal action from all parties and stop the PR wars.

Ironic bit about PR wars in there. I guess it means stop the PR wars if it makes people other than SISU look bad at times? Same with all of the "We can't change the past" stuff now it has been said others have done stuff wrong.

Reactions: vow

chiefdave

That has to be some sort of shit April fools.

Even our trust, as ineffective as they have been, couldn't possibly put something so weak out after the things that came out last week.

RoboCCFC90

Ironic bit about PR wars in there. I guess it means stop the PR wars if it makes people other than SISU look bad at times? Same with all of the "We can't change the past" stuff now it has been said others have done stuff wrong.

Even more ironic when you take into account it was less than two weeks ago that the Sky Blue Trust were creating another PR stunt by protesting in Coventry and London.

Throwing stones in glass houses comes to mind.

Nick

Administrator

Even our trust, as ineffective as they have been, couldn't possibly put something so weak out after the things that came out last week.

It's quite funny how when somebody else can be seen to be blamed for something it is "stop the blame game, stop the open letters".

It was only the week before they put out an open article making out SISU had tried to hack their website.

Now History doesn't matter, but the other week history would judge people.

Sky Blue Trust - A Reminder to All Parties - Don't Let Us Down as History Will Judge You!!

Nick

Administrator
I think we need to just accept they aren't going to do anything and stop mentioning them. Make a trust sub forum or something and leave them there. They're irrelevant, we need to ignore them.

Which is all well and good until they are on Midlands Today or in the Daily Mail speaking on behalf of fans...

chiefdave

I think we need to just accept they aren't going to do anything and stop mentioning them. Make a trust sub forum or something and leave them there. They're irrelevant, we need to ignore them.
The problem is they have the status of being the clubs Trust and are therefore the first people the media contact when they want someone to speak on behalf of the fans.

Though no idea who is going to speak now as according to twitter CJ isn't even up to speed with what is going on "I’m pleased I’m as far away as I can be from all that shit" and Moz is "with the time i'm now spending on trust issues, for my own wellbeing I've had to cut back". Fair enough if they want to distance themselves from the Trust, said several times I would have resigned by now rather than be put out as the public face for people hiding in the background working against the clubs best interests, but this is the worst of all worlds.

Still at least we're not at a crucial point where we need the trust to be 100% focussed.

Liquid Gold

Which is all well and good until they are on Midlands Today or in the Daily Mail speaking on behalf of fans...
The problem is they have the status of being the clubs Trust and are therefore the first people the media contact when they want someone to speak on behalf of the fans.

Though no idea who is going to speak now as according to twitter CJ isn't even up to speed with what is going on "I’m pleased I’m as far away as I can be from all that shit" and Moz is "with the time i'm now spending on trust issues, for my own wellbeing I've had to cut back". Fair enough if they want to distance themselves from the Trust, said several times I would have resigned by now rather than be put out as the public face for people hiding in the background working against the clubs best interests, but this is the worst of all worlds.

Still at least we're not at a crucial point where we need the trust to be 100% focussed.
Every time they are in the media representing us we need a pre prepared email that we send out to the sports editors of the media telling them they don't. We're all members and they don't represent our views. They represent the 20 people at meetings and that's it.

Nick

Administrator

To be fair to Moz and CJ on a personal level, there are multiple other board members who could surely be putting things out there?

"Stop the PR games", they have been a massive part of the PR games for years.

olderskyblue

Nobody agrees with the sentiment then?

I think it's a reasonable statement, puts across what I feel at any rate. Says both sides have done questionable things, and offers 4 suggestions that I'm sure have all been raised on here, and acknowledged by most as what should happen.

So, Ok for me, but then I don't read their articles looking for something to complain about... :emoji_grin:

Grendel

To be fair to Moz and CJ on a personal level, there are multiple other board members who could surely be putting things out there?

"Stop the PR games", they have been a massive part of the PR games for years.

They are both clueless

NorthernWisdom

I think it's a reasonable statement, puts across what I feel at any rate. Says both sides have done questionable things, and offers 4 suggestions that I'm sure have all been raised on here, and acknowledged by most as what should happen.

So, Ok for me, but then I don't read their articles looking for something to complain about... :emoji_grin:
tbf, none of those points raised are unreasonable. I'd like a deal negotiated without having to stop legal action, but it's a path closer to that than the current no speaking. It's also a fine opportunity to see if a deal can be commercially beneficial for both parties... or not.

smileycov

Facebook User
My reading of it is they can not back the council with the emails that came out, so this is saving face as best they can

Esoterica

My reading of it is that the leaked emails and fans reaction to them has backed the Trust into a corner in terms of the blind eye they've turned in the direction of Wasps/CCC. Forced to respond, this is the absolute mildest rebuke that they could come up with whilst ticking the box of responding. Now it will be heads down for a week or two and carry on with the usual agenda once it has sufficiently blown over.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
My reading of it is that the leaked emails and fans reaction to them has backed the Trust into a corner in terms of the blind eye they've turned in the direction of Wasps/CCC. Forced to respond, this is the absolute mildest rebuke that they could come up with whilst ticking the box of responding. Now it will be heads down for a week or two and carry on with the usual agenda once it has sufficiently blown over.

giphy.gif

Pretty much!

Almost as if they think people are thick, the same as every other time.

"STOP THE BLAME GAME (until we can blame SISU)"

Paul Anthony

They've had how long now to formulate a response? And what they put out is completely minimal. What gets me is that you know if the situation was reversed and the council had leaked emails about SISU, what we'd have got out of them would have been much more damning and had much more content. Still, I don't suppose they had the option to stick to their usual formulaic response.

stay_up_skyblues

Complete cop-out of a “statement”. Massive news in this whole saga. As the alleged representatives for the fans they should be investigating it and putting out a report ffs.

covcity4life

Stick to nunbers. If you cant workout what they are avoiding in that statement then words are not for you!

olderskyblue

Stick to nunbers. If you cant workout what they are avoiding in that statement then words are not for you!

Top ironic post of the year. Well done.

I really don’t give a shit what they, or Sisu in their statements are missing out. I want to see a resolution to this mess, and CCFC survive. If your’e more interested in slagging off the trust, then that’s your choice.

So, you go back to finding nasty things that the trust haven’t said, there’s a good lad.

Nick

Administrator
Top ironic post of the year. Well done.

I really don’t give a shit what they, or Sisu in their statements are missing out. I want to see a resolution to this mess, and CCFC survive. If your’e more interested in slagging off the trust, then that’s your choice.

So, you go back to finding nasty things that the trust haven’t said, there’s a good lad.
Just a shame some are more interested in plotting, scheming and doing pr for a council than ccfc then isn't it?

olderskyblue

Just a shame some are more interested in plotting, scheming and doing pr for a council than ccfc then isn't it?

Do you agree with the 4 points made, or not?

Nick

Administrator
Do you agree with the 4 points made, or not?
So if the trust ignore certain things and say "we hope to get 3 points at the weekend" because people would agree with it for the sake of saying something until the next rage at sisu it's not obvious?

Are you naive? In fact don't answer "play up sky blues".

If you disagree with me you disagree with that.

Users who are viewing this thread