SISU Open Letter Reply to Council (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

I know! Believe it or not some people just blame SISU and let CCC off Scott free. Mad, eh?

You’re no better you liked the comment that referred to me as a twat.....you don’t strike me as the gullible type.

BornSlippySkyBlue

In defence of Tommo72 retweet’s are not always endorsements, often it is to say — look at what this c**t said.

Which is what he was doing, I expect.

Tommo72

In defence of Tommo72 retweet’s are not always endorsements, often it is to say — look at what this c**t said.

Which is what he was doing, I expect.

Chief Dave seems to have disappeared after telling me I wasn’t a proper Cov fan...based on a tweet from a Sunderland fan.

oldfiver

That mole must be in Duggins inner circle. Glorious

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
images

chiefdave

Chief Dave seems to have disappeared after telling me I wasn’t a proper Cov fan...based on a tweet from a Sunderland fan.
Haven't gone anywhere, made numerous posts since then. The only thing that has disappeared is your twitter.

chiefdave

Shame you can’t admit you got it wrong ah....it’s not hard.
I can only take your word that you retweeted it to dispute it and I will happily take that.

You do realise that if you just retweet something without adding a comment it appears in your feed, and the feed of everyone who follow you, exactly as the original tweet. Maybe next time it would be worth pointing out why you're retweeting, especially if it's because you disagree with it.

Tommo72

I can only take your word that you retweeted it to dispute it and I will happily take that.

You do realise that if you just retweet something without adding a comment it appears in your feed, and the feed of everyone who follow you, exactly as the original tweet. Maybe next time it would be worth pointing out why you're retweeting, especially if it's because you disagree with it.

Not really.

I commented on the post too....I just did it on the original thread.

Why would a long standing member on here with CCFC all over his Twitter, going to Barnsley tomorrow etc etc have other intentions. The post obvs wasn’t meant for the audience on here so you commented completely out of context.

torchomatic

Not really.

I commented on the post too....I just did it on the original thread.

Why would a long standing member on here with CCFC all over his Twitter, going to Barnsley tomorrow etc etc have other intentions. The post obvs wasn’t meant for the audience on here so you commented completely out of context.

"Out of context "is always one of my favourites.

Lord_Nampil

i have a feeling that the "A Mole" in the council is probably showing us something bigger than just a few emails.....

I think it shows although Mr Duggins has his idea on the whole situation, people a bit further away from him do not.....

maybe also the bullying stories we saw a few months ago also show that maybe people are being forced to do something they don't quite believe in and hence letting slip important "private" emails.

i have a feeling we might be about to go into the endgame.... and i don't at the moment know what that is.

eastwoodsdustman

D22x8c1WkAA_98u.jpg

How the fuck does he manage to get an accent above the 'e' in 'need'? Nigel was probably a bit put out not meriting a capital letter. And as for.

Continuing a sentence in a new paragraph?

I'm not usually a grammar wanker but this is a council leader.
Probably did it on his freebie to France with wasps

Nick

Administrator
The trust have been on retweet action, the usual fanpower nonsense from other clubs standing shoulder to shoulder with them.

I reckon it is going to be completely ignored as if it never happened and back onto the sisu shouting with sleeping bags and hi Vis again.

usskyblue

Facebook went from a gargle of spunktrumpets to now having the odd anti Council post.

The hardcore are just thickashit or in complete denial.

fernandopartridge

Facebook went from a gargle of spunktrumpets to now having the odd anti Council post.

The hardcore are just thickashit or in complete denial.
In today's world, people seem to be even less willing to admit any semblance of being wrong. The example set by politicians doesn't help, it becomes a vicious circle.
I see the ability to admit you got something wrong as a virtue as does any reasonable person.

Sky Blue Pete

So what are we saying?

I feel so sorry for my sam whose 12 and left last weeks home game in tears. I asked him what was wrong and he said everything is going wrong. The result and my team haven’t got anywhere to play next season

He was so upset and I am gutted for him and all the others like him who are so passionate about their home town club with all their mates who pretend to follow Man City or Liverpool.

All the main protagonists are Bastards but mainly I’m so cross at wasps mainly for screwing us over having been welcomed to the city

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread