Sisu - My message to you (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Perfectly put sir,
Unfortunately I fear you are wasting your time on here, This is a forum of people who’s ability to see common sence, reason, and fact, is obscured by their blind passion for all things ccfc.
Anyone with the ability to seperate passions from cold hard facts, MUST be a ccc and wasps apologist, or be seeking to give the same a free ride.

Didn't you say that Sterling was no better than DKE and we should have kept him

Common sense that

fatso

Didn't you say that Sterling was no better than DKE and we should have kept him

Common sense that
I did say that yes, but that was at the beginning of the season, when quite frankly, he was shite.
Since then he has come on in leaps and bounds (quite literally)
I’d say he’s been our most improved player, so I give him due credit!

Do you have a problem with that Grendel?

Grendel

I'm presuming that you, and all those who are venting at the Council, will be changing their votes in the next election? You can only moan so much on here and go around in constant circles.

Blame Wasps - boycott them. There's not much more you can do.
Blame SISU - boycott them. There's not much more you can do.
Blame CCC - change your vote.

Most of the electorate don’t vote as they recognise these spongers are a waste of money you buffoon

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Most of the electorate don’t vote as they recognise these spongers are a waste of money you buffoon

Labour voter spotted

giphy.gif

pipkin73

I'm having a blond moment. I remember when we almost went bust and Manhatton group tried to buy us (plus others). But someone influential stopped it going through and gave SISU the preferred bidder. Can't remember who it was, but they should take some responsibility as they left us with SISU.

Magwitch

I'm having a blond moment. I remember when we almost went bust and Manhatton group tried to buy us (plus others). But someone influential stopped it going through and gave SISU the preferred bidder. Can't remember who it was, but they should take some responsibility as they left us with SISU.
Is that the time Paul Fletcher had his “men in grey suits” tantrum and walked away ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread