Sisu - it's always somebody elses fault (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

ACL have stated that they wanted to go 'open book' on all revenues; so be careful with regards what is being claimed about visibility. They also claim they wanted to minute and publish the most recent meetings with SISU's representatives for the purposes of clarity - which would prevent the misuse of claims such as this - but were prevented from doing so by legal sanction.

Fisher claimed again on the radio today that they are paying 'rent' and have 'paid £800K since last spring'. Listen to it. The claim is clearly made.

Note: he doesn't bear reference to match-day costs, he clearly states 'rent' :whistle:

I never said that TF hasn't made that claim regarding te "£800,000 since last Spring", he made it a couple of weeks ago as well if I am not mistaken.

If ACL have said that why haven't they done so, I thought recently that I had read that TF had said that ACL weren't willing to show the amounts on the revenues on F&B?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I never said that TF hasn't made that claim regarding te "£800,000 since last Spring", he made it a couple of weeks ago as well if I am not mistaken.

If ACL have said that why haven't they done so, I thought recently that I had read that TF had said that ACL weren't willing to show the amounts on the revenues on F&B?

They clearly stated they had offered to go open book. That would show everything of course. Maybe this visibility was included in the much discussed head of terms latterly reneged upon. If so the club would obviously forego that chance

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It's not really irrelevant unfortunately OSB as CCFC would have to predict such figures into there financing over 12 Months while filing there accounts and why they can't agree on that revenue there is no way we can plan for it..

But they dont actually get the income thats the whole point, they get credit for turnover matched by the debit for purchases at the same figure............... so the effect of it on the budgets is nil, so if it adds nothing to cashflow or profit then it isnt the big deal it is cracked up to be in preparing cashflows etc. To prepare the cashflows they could include a calculated estimate just like they would for say attendance. They are not getting the right to profits or cashflow on that turnover from F&Bs. Not being offered anything else in income streams either.

Budgets and cashflows are full of calculated estimates. but this one one actually changes nothing

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

Cwr

I know OSB58 has given the link earlier in this thread, however I feel the 8 minute interview with TF is essential listening for all of us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014rksd

Listen from 2 hrs 10 mins until 2 hrs 18 mins.

Fisher claims that CCFC have paid £800k of the £1.2m rent, conveniently forgetting that £500k came from the ESCROW a/c which was never CCFC's money in the first place.

Some good questions from O'Connor.

Conjures up a mental image of Fisher with a fish tail squirming as he's hooked by an ACL fisherman's rod.....

Danceswithhorses

It's not really irrelevant unfortunately OSB as CCFC would have to predict such figures into there financing over 12 Months while filing there accounts and why they can't agree on that revenue there is no way we can plan for it..

Dangerous to question OSB on financial matters unless you're absolutely sure you 100% correct, what with accountancy being his day job lol ;)

Waldorf

I've just had a quick look at the FA regulations on insolvency events (admin, winding up etc.) and if I read it right, if it happens before the end of the season, we just get a 10 point deduction. If it happens after theend of the season, its relegation and a ten pointer for next season.

Better do it just after we get to the playoffs, or its clear we can't, Joy. Get thatright at least, please!

Danceswithhorses

I'll give TF some credit for going on the radio show, but he sounded like a politician...very slippery and not answering tricky questions when asked.
To say that internally that they had got costs under control is laughable, when next sentence, he's saying we are massively over budget for next season's FFP rules...work that one out :facepalm:

torchomatic

How dare he, eh?! Burn him! Burn him!

Dangerous to question OSB on financial matters unless you're absolutely sure you 100% correct, what with accountancy being his day job lol ;)

_brian_

I'm so MAD at SISU right now that I'm going to write it on here for all to see!!! DAMN YOU SISU!!! DAMN YOU!!!

That should put a rat amongst the pigeons!

torchomatic

Not at all. I just people are allowed to have their opinions even if it means....gulp...disagreeing with OSB.

He was wrong though torchy....oh and chill out my friend, you're sounding more and more like a WUM.

Danceswithhorses

Not at all. I just people are allowed to have their opinions even if it means....gulp...disagreeing with OSB.
And i was just giving some friendly advice that...gulp...when you try and correct someone knowledgeable, you ought to get your facts right.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I know while reading OSB's post I felt as if I was back in school being lectured about my coursework regarding my theory and how it was inept and how I had misplaced my opinion.. Sorry OSB how dare I question you!

RoboCCFC90

And i was just giving some friendly advice that...gulp...when you try and correct someone knowledgeable, you ought to get your facts right, otherwise you look stupid.

Am I reading this correctly and that your calling me stupid?

torchomatic

Now look, I love OSB me, I really do. I respect him highly for his knowledge. However, it doesn't mean that someone shouldn't say "Hold on a mo, OSB...." Doing that isn't, in your words, "dangerous". That's all I was saying.

If you think I look stupid because of it then so be it, I look stupid.

Saying that, it would be interesting what would happen if OSB said "Right, I want you all to jump off a cliff".

And i was just giving some friendly advice that...gulp...when you try and correct someone knowledgeable, you ought to get your facts right, otherwise you look stupid.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I know while reading OSB's post I felt as if I was back in school being lectured about my coursework regarding my theory and how it was inept and how I had misplaced my opinion.. Sorry OSB how dare I question you!

you know what chap I dont mind, dare i say it enjoy discussions and I dont mind being disagreed with, never have. I was not personal in what I put nor was it degrogatory. I disagreed with what you put and explained nothing more. Thats what forums are for isnt it. No need to be childish about it.

Torch's comment I took for what it was a sly dig in the ribs with no malice intended :)

torchomatic

Thanks OSB. I wasn't having a go. I just thought it was out of order for someone to be challenged for questioning you. Particularly with the expression used. Dangerous?

Torch's comment I took for what it was a sly dig in the ribs with no malice intended :)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Now look, I love OSB me, I really do. I respect him highly for his knowledge. However, it doesn't mean that someone shouldn't say "Hold on a mo, OSB...." Doing that isn't, in your words, "dangerous". That's all I was saying.

If you think I look stupid because of it then so be it, I look stupid.

Saying that, it would be interesting what would happen if OSB said "Right, I want you all to jump off a cliff".

tempting thought to apply to some torch ;) but ............. think i will pass :laugh::laugh::laugh:

RoboCCFC90

you know what chap I dont mind, dare i say it enjoy discussions and I dont mind being disagreed with, never have. I was not personal in what I put nor was it degrogatory. I disagreed with what you put and explained nothing more. Thats what forums are for isnt it. No need to be childish about it.

At this moment it feels like me, OSB, Torchy and Dancewithhorses should all have one big cuddle to resolve our differences ;) :p

torchomatic

Oh, go on then. Nice As Pie, behind Block 28. 2.45pm.

At this moment it feels like me, OSB, Torchy and Dancewithhorses should all have one big cuddle to resolve our differences ;) :p

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
no differences for me settle Robo ...... your opinion is just as good as mine even if I see it differently, torch danceswithhorses and me are fine i reckon :)

Danceswithhorses

My apologies Robo...that was never the intention...i just got caught up in a mini arguement with torchy and shot from the hip.
I have edited said remark and apologise again.

torchomatic

RoboCCFC90

no differences for me settle Robo ...... your opinion is just as good as mine even if I see it differently, torch danceswithhorses and me are fine i reckon :)

Please stop OSB you'll make me cry soon, I am an emotional bloke after all..

RoboCCFC90

My apologies Robo...that was never the intention...i just got caught up in a mini arguement with torchy and shot from the hip.
I have edited said remark and apologise again.

Don't worry about it kido! You can't hate bretherin from Coventry :)

RoboCCFC90

I thought he was calling me stupid.

I was actually going to go with the "You talking to me" line by Robert De Niro but I didn't know if the situation warranted it.

torchomatic

TheRoyalScam

I know OSB58 has given the link earlier in this thread, however I feel the 8 minute interview with TF is essential listening for all of us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014rksd

Listen from 2 hrs 10 mins until 2 hrs 18 mins.

Fisher claims that CCFC have paid £800k of the £1.2m rent, conveniently forgetting that £500k came from the ESCROW a/c which was never CCFC's money in the first place.

Some good questions from O'Connor.

Conjures up a mental image of Fisher with a fish tail squirming as he's hooked by an ACL fisherman's rod.....

Quoting myself here!

Sky Blue Kid

So Licesters entire ground is worth 17m and then consider that the costing for CCFC to buy 50% of the operating company (not the ground itself) is quoted to be circa 15m

When I quoted a half share to be £10m. I was shouted down about not having proof, and was told it was more like £6m.
Yet! guess who "Liked" your £15m quote.....1 third of Curly, Larry, and Mo.:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread