Sisu - it's always somebody elses fault (1 Viewer)

TheRoyalScam

Not 'seedy', just fed up with reading drivel on this board from posters with your lack of intellect or understanding - you're on 'ignore' so I keep my sanity!;)

Paxman II

Actually the F&B income is just as dependent on numbers at the game as ACL giving TF access to their books. But it is pretty irrelevant really because the only effect that the turnover from F&Bs has is on the FFP rules.

The way the F&B has been offered means CCFC gets the credit in their sales for it but also an exact matching cost in their purchases ...... so it has no effect on cashflow at all. For the club to be viable then it will have to spend less on wages and therefore the FFP limit is probably irrelevant. The only plus to the future budget or cashflow is the £100k that ACl said CCFC can have which represents the ACL profit on the matchd day F&B.

So in reality neither the rent nor the F&B's is holding up the preparation of any budgets.

I did not know this offer had been made OSB?

elephanttears

Not 'seedy', just fed up with reading drivel on this board from posters with your lack of intellect or understanding - you're on 'ignore' so I keep my sanity!;)

Drivel in your opinion, not in others. You obviously rate your intellect highly so anything thats does not compute with you is automatically dismissed as tripe.

It is totally acceptable that CCFC would leave the Ricoh and find a new stadium, short term it would be a groundshare but long term we would get a new stadium. Brighton FC for example. People like you would find it acceptable for the council to refuse planning out of spite, thats not acceptable in the world i live in.

I think its cute you have lists Awwwww

Mary_Mungo_Midge

It is totally acceptable that CCFC would leave the Ricoh and find a new stadium, short term it would be a groundshare but long term we would get a new stadium. Brighton FC for example. People like you would find it acceptable for the council to refuse planning out of spite, thats not acceptable in the world i live in.

Who could we ground-share with?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Wolves
Villa
Blues
WBA
Walsall
Northmpton
Northampton rugby
MK Dons
Peterborough
Leicester city
Leicester tigers
Shrewsbury
Kidderminster

I don't know which of those is the most insane; but I'll go with Peterborough. Do you own one of those new fanged things called 'a map'? :claping hands:

elephanttears

I don't know which of those is the most insane; but I'll go with Peterborough. Do you own one of those new fanged things called 'a map'? :claping hands:

I would prefer Peterborough actually it has terraces and nice feel. I would rather play there than the shit hole Ricoh. Short term it wouldn't matter where we played as long as we did.

torchomatic

As insane as Northampton Rugby Club replacing us at the Ricoh?

torchomatic

elephanttears

It's an hour-and-a-feckin'-half's drive away. It'd be quicker to get to Wigan

I dont like Wigan though, Cov fans have always liked going to Peterborough always took good numbers and im sure we would if we played there. Wigan is soooo boring, is that why you would want to go there.

Last edited:

cloughie

oh well according to some the council are ripping us off and milking in the money ,yet on the other hand ACL they have gone bust, and been 'bailed out' yet ACL have lowered the rent

That's laughable

Ground share okay now that's an extra expense as we are contracted to pay rent for the foreseeable future

Some do talk drivel......yes

Mary_Mungo_Midge

What like £10K a week? Yes, you're right. Apologies.

I take it the reaction - when it's apparent the stance you've supported for many months looks like delivering the club to the precipice of oblivion - is to repeatedly misrepresent people on unassocaited issues; then get the usual cliques to 'like' each other's inane offerings to sanction the game. I see :sleep:

wingy

I would prefer Peterborough actually it has terraces and nice feel. I would rather play there than the shit hole Ricoh. Short term it wouldn't matter where we played as long as we did.
Twould suit the profile /Ambition level and naturally viable expectation for a level four club and its limited unambitious followers ,where fear and emotions are brutally used and abused in the name of the exit strategy .Where there are no depths to which they are not willing to sink in puruit of their return .The only surprise is the level their supporters are willing to sink in excusing this quest.

Sky Blue Pete

Where are we?
What do we think the turnover is this year? In the region of £3m???
What do we think the wages are this year? In the region of £4m???

Tim Fisher wants the figures from ACL for food etc - Would love Geoff Foster to ask him those two questions and then follow up with a - what does the amount of rent have to do with FFP if we are so far out from the 65%??

Does anyone know these figures?

Then in the same room I would want a representative of ACL & council to ask them why the council lent them the money and how close were Yorkshire bank to putting pressure on?
Then I want to ask ACL what is the strategy to get their money? How does it help forcing SISU into massive short term cashflow problems?
Is success being judged on whether SISU are forced to sell CCFC to another party?

The problem is that these questions will not be answered. We need a mediator that all stakeholders trust and will abide by and we need them yesterday.

There is no solution to be found as both sides are intransigent

The losers - Us fans who have no voice, no power and no clue as to the future of our 100+ year old club.

What can WE do? Get our arses up to as many games as we can and encourage as many others as we can to do the same - It is all we can do and all we can ever have done - Anything else is pissing in the wind.

SISU appear to be lying through their teeth at every opportunity but fundamentally I support their desire to enable CCFC to be as competitive as possible
ACL appear to want to have a profitable company, are owed money and require this back to maintain a viable business. They also know that a successful football club will enable this to be a win-win situation
Council - Are protecting the investment that they made on behalf of the City. Out of all the parties I don't understand their role. I would not be allowing SISU access to a large amount of investment potential but they certainly need to help them run CCFC to make it a success (If that is indeed SISU's aim)
Alan Higgs Trust - Helped out CCFC in their hour of need and deserve none of this nonsense. They should be given their money back so they can further their charitable aims for the youngsters of this City.

Last edited:

elephanttears

Twould suit the profile /Ambition level and naturally viable expectation for a level four club and its limited unambitious followers ,where fear and emotions are brutally used and abused in the name of the exit strategy .Where there are no depths to which they are not willing to sink in puruit of their return .The only surprise is the level their supporters are willing to sink in excusing this quest.

Can you define for me please "naturally viable expectation"

torchomatic

Oh puulleeeaasseee. :facepalm:

Your obviously a WUM and not a cov fan !!!
No cov fan would suggest a ground share with the villa or leicester

elephanttears

Driving to Peterborough for a 'home' game? :p

Staying in a stadium we dont own plummeting down the leagues appeals much more. Your one of these middle of the road drips that just wants to plod on with the same old hoping it might get better. It wont.

Stop using these stupid little faces there pathetic, girls use them in texts pal.

Grendel

Your obviously a WUM and not a cov fan !!!
No cov fan would suggest a ground share with the villa or leicester

No cov fan would be gagging for the council to wind the club up,

wingy

Can you define for me please "naturally viable expectation"

Viability ,the buzzword of the last 4-5 months ,A ground suitable for Crowds of 10k. that would charge the average for a 10K. capacity ,with its quaint shed like appearance .Unfortunately only achieving crowds of 6K. ,so a slight improvement from 30% occupation to 60% but none the less more viable, yet continuous of the spiral which started 2yrs ago .

elephanttears

Viability ,the buzzword of the last 4-5 months ,A ground suitable for Crowds of 10k. that would charge the average for a 10K. capacity ,with its quaint shed like appearance .Unfortunately only achieving crowds of 6K. ,so a slight improvement from 30% occupation to 60% but none the less more viable, yet continuous of the spiral which started 2yrs ago .

sorry, i got bored after viabilty...........................

Users who are viewing this thread