SISU handing tickets out to Northampton Fans :-/ (2 Viewers)

tuousis

My mate works in Northampton,and he said it wasnt mentioned on the tannoy.

torchomatic

Translation: Only a moron wouldn't agree with me and blindly accept anything and everything from ACL.

Only a moron could get ACL into this thread. and only a moron could 'like' it.
Well done Grappa and Edgy!

Philosorapter

lol Someone on BBC CWR saying that they had a free ticket!

mark82

Translation: Only a moron wouldn't agree with me and blindly accept anything and everything from ACL.

Was kind of irrelevant to the thread though.

May take on it - why would anyone lie about it. I'm not bothered either way. All clubs give out free tickets anyway.

RFC

I did meet several 'Northampton' fans who'd PAID to watch the Bristol City game, purely out of curiosity and to sympathise with our supporters who'd had to make the journey because we were no longer playing in Coventry.

Far too much assumption, speculatiion & innuendo going on, my concern is the effect all this might have on Steven Pressley and his 'exciting young squad!'

My Club has been totally surrounded by "NEGATIVITY" for far too many years than I can remember. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If they are giving tickets away, I wonder if they're asking them to wear something sky blue as well, just to add to the atmosphere for the cameras! :thinking about:

skybluejim84

I could ring up cwr And say the same thing, doesn't mean in telling the truth, what would a cobblers fan be listening to a sky blue phone in for! As I've said earlier, I work with at lest 10 cobblers season ticket holders and am in regular contact with over 100 cobblers fans/ residents and not one has been offered or heard of anyone being offered a free ticket!

PWKH

I heard ACL gave out 'thousands' of free tickets for the legends game.

We could do this all day.

You misheard. The only tickets ACL had were bought from the CCFCFPA. In turn the Board and staff that went all paid for their tickets. You must mix with some pretty stupid and unreliable people if this is the sort of thing you "hear".

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I could ring up cwr And say the same thing, doesn't mean in telling the truth, what would a cobblers fan be listening to a sky blue phone in for! As I've said earlier, I work with at lest 10 cobblers season ticket holders and am in regular contact with over 100 cobblers fans/ residents and not one has been offered or heard of anyone being offered a free ticket!

He was a Cov fan that was going

Grappa

You misheard. The only tickets ACL had were bought from the CCFCFPA. In turn the Board and staff that went all paid for their tickets. You must mix with some pretty stupid and unreliable people if this is the sort of thing you "hear".

Fuck's sake, I thought you went to Eton or somewhere.

I WAS MAKING THE POINT THAT ANYONE CAN BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNET.

You should get Weber Shandwick to deal with all this stuff.

If this is true (and I am not saying it is or it isn't) it would be a great NOPM protest to get into Northampton collect these free tickets and as the players come out hold up "Thank you SISU for my free ticket banners".

Timmy would love it, he has a great sense of humour!

simple_simon

Just had my m8 on the phone who lives in Northampton with his family & tells me he knows a lot of NTFC fans have been offered free tickets to Sixfields on Sunday for CCFC - Preston...makes sense tbh I've heard since day before Bristol game fisher & co were doing this...

Talk about DESPERATE !!!

I knew of t least two people who given free tickets to the Bristol game.

torchomatic

I don't get "at least". You "knew" it was two, but you didn't know it was more, so why say "at least"? You could just be fishing for likes, I suppose. SISU OUT! KCIC NOPM

I knew of t least two people who given free tickets to the Bristol game.

James Smith

Real pizza, real fans.

These are the idiots (or their distributors) at Papa John's who've put 10 leaflets through my door in the past week. If they thought that would make me sign up to their loyalty programme and buy lots of pizza from them then they have a serious problem.

Ashdown1

The actual cost is the same.

But let's put another angle on it ...
What if sisu actually BUYS the tickets and hands them out for free (assuming they do)? Wouldn't it achieve a few positives:
1) The club secure its minimum budgeted income against the FFP calculation
2) A few 'locals' may actually want to come back for more entertaining football (I did say FEW) which could lead to a small Northamton following while we're there.
3) More bums in the seats provides a better atsmophere

You've never done anything but preach sympathy and support for the hedge fund, so don't stop now will you !!

Ashdown1

As I've posted before, they are not free tickets anyway if you have a 70 mile plus round trip and a parking charge to pay.

Chinny_Hill

I did meet several 'Northampton' fans who'd PAID to watch the Bristol City game, purely out of curiosity and to sympathise with our supporters who'd had to make the journey because we were no longer playing in Coventry.

Far too much assumption, speculatiion & innuendo going on, my concern is the effect all this might have on Steven Pressley and his 'exciting young squad!'

My Club has been totally surrounded by "NEGATIVITY" for far too many years than I can remember. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop.

thaiskyblue

Again that is if it is true, are they just standing in the street handing them out?

Surely the only way to make people change their mind is results?[/QUOT Results will only change the mind of people too foolish to see the bigger picture, sisu don't care about ccfc, but if you want to keep going "up to you ". NOPM, SISU OUT !

Users who are viewing this thread