sisu goons (1 Viewer)

kg82

Although probably only put to get a reaction, he's not saying they are as bad as the Nazis. You know that. He's just being confrontational, really.

Where the analogy maybe bears some fruit is the fact that, yes, we all obey orders and do things we don't want to 'cos it's our job. However...

The goons were not, in my experience, regretting their orders one jot-just as the Nazi footsoldier generally believed in the ideology he was carrying out! There was no regret, no apology, no concern for the customer.

The searches were done with relish, just like the chucking of the banner on the floor against Watford. It has sent out a clear signal to me-I am the enemy.

Not a stakeholder, not the heartbeat of the club, not the whole reason the entire farago takes place in the first place. I am nothing to the owners of this football club other than a dissenter and potential criminal who must be searched, patronised and watched like a hawk. You would have to assume they don't need me, or want me putting my hand in my pocket to help to fund their disastrous mismanagement. I wonder how much of my ST as a % goes on old Kenny boys consultancy fees?!

How about the goons try treating us courteously? I paid my effing money, I expect a bit of service-not to bow and scrape to a Neanderthal ape who is getting paid to indulge in his bully fantasies.

More like the guards of the stanford prison experiment than the Nazis. Nazis didn't really have limits and it's unfair to compare anyone to them. I agree he's done it just to get a reaction though.

Moff

Well it would be the politically correct thing to do.

So for every "Ken The Tanned Muppet" flag there should be a "Ken I want your babies" flag.

Otis, surely they would have to be huge flags or Dulieu should have the worlds strongest binoculars for him to see them from Portugal, I mean unless he is self promoting on the radio when does he ever attend a game?

Glenn Storer

Although probably only put to get a reaction, he's not saying they are as bad as the Nazis. You know that. He's just being confrontational, really.

Where the analogy maybe bears some fruit is the fact that, yes, we all obey orders and do things we don't want to 'cos it's our job. However...

The goons were not, in my experience, regretting their orders one jot-just as the Nazi footsoldier generally believed in the ideology he was carrying out! There was no regret, no apology, no concern for the customer.

The searches were done with relish, just like the chucking of the banner on the floor against Watford. It has sent out a clear signal to me-I am the enemy.

Not a stakeholder, not the heartbeat of the club, not the whole reason the entire farago takes place in the first place. I am nothing to the owners of this football club other than a dissenter and potential criminal who must be searched, patronised and watched like a hawk. You would have to assume they don't need me, or want me putting my hand in my pocket to help to fund their disastrous mismanagement. I wonder how much of my ST as a % goes on old Kenny boys consultancy fees?!

How about the goons try treating us courteously? I paid my effing money, I expect a bit of service-not to bow and scrape to a Neanderthal ape who is getting paid to indulge in his bully fantasies.

Bang on Nonleague, I was angry until the chap said and he looked sincere with his hand between my legs, "I really don't want to be doing this".

I shouldn't wink at stewards when they tickle..

cloughie

Tommy you seem to be forgetting we the fans are the paying customer, not the necessary inconvenience because they need our money.
As customers we have a right to complain. unfortunately fans are treated with contempt before and during the entertainment that they have paid for.
You make it sound like we should be grateful and bowing down to those who so generously allow us into the arena.

TommyAtkins

Well it would be the politically correct thing to do.

So for every "Ken The Tanned Muppet" flag there should be a "Ken I want your babies" flag.

I have opted for a CCFC badge and the legend "Real Cov fans say SISU In"

Some of my chaps are working on it now - not sure if it will be ready in time

Nonleagueherewecome

"he's not saying they are as bad as the Nazis. You know that"

Really? Ever considered the feelings of one of the stewards who is Jewish?

If Larry David can crack jokes about Hitlers taste in music..and I trust you have heard of Mel Brooks?

skybluesben

Surely if everyone wore SISU OUT shirts they couldn't do anything?

Can't take it off you and surely can't tell you to cover it up!?

Therefore an easier way to get the points across?

Just bring in small hand held banners, cant find them and dont do shit about havin them

Nonleagueherewecome

Problem being, no-one sees them then.

skybluesben

Tommy you seem to be forgetting we the fans are the paying customer, not the necessary inconvenience because they need our money.
As customers we have a right to complain. unfortunately fans are treated with contempt before and during the entertainment that they have paid for.
You make it sound like we should be grateful and bowing down to those who so generously allow us into the arena.

whats he doing working on saturdays

Problem being, no-one sees them then.

i like the idea of standing in a row with a letter on each shirt. so it spells S I S U O U T

Sbarcher

They're searching people again tonight.

One of the goons told me they had to practice tight security in readiness for the Olympics next year - seriously!!

Users who are viewing this thread