sisu goons (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

Searching everyone on way in today. Bunch of wankers. And they've got he non fireproof shirt shaking in the miidle.

Nonleagueherewecome

Couldn't believe the searches. Sums up the attitude to us, the paying customer.

I made a throw-away remark about "what, are you searching us all for banners?", and one of the goons said "yep".

This is the conversation I then had, word for word;
Me:"So who told you to search everyone and confiscate banners?"
Goon:"Dunno."
Me:"You don't know? Well, you must be under instructions from somebody. Is it the club, or the Arena Company?"
Goon: "I'm not sure."
Me: "Well, why are you doing it? You must surely have a manager. Why are you searching for banners in the first place?"
Goon: "Because of the man."
Me:"The man? Which man?"
Goon: "The man who does the speeches"
Me:"Speeches? What were the speeches about?"
Goon:"Fire safety..he's the Safety Officer".
Me:"Right! So the Safety Officer told you to search for banners, ok! So that would imply the Arena Company told you to do it then-thank you, we got there in the end!"

Seriously, it was like holding a conversation with some kind of remedial student..I don't think I've ever engaged with anyone as thick in my entire bleeding life!

More to the point, the whole atmosphere around the stadium was hideous-there were a lot more orange goons than usual, including in the concourse, and a couple stood at the end of our row throughout the game for the first time ever. It was horrible being watched like that, and if I didn't have a season ticket I would not be attending again.
:blue:

ajsccfc

The guys searching were a charming bunch indeed, but please can people stop going on about the big shirt they wave about and then put away quickly as if it has any relevance to the rules surrounding things kept in the crowd.

Nonleagueherewecome

Mine was the twat who I confronted after the Watford game because he was boasting and laughing about the way the big banner was chucked on the ground. I shall be seeking him out and giving him hell every single week of the season.

pusbccfc

The stewards in block 15+16 check every week no change.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, there was a much bigger presence at the turnstiles where I go in, and me and one of my mate's have never been searched before today.

ajsccfc

First time for me too. I understand stewards and security personnel are only doing their job, but a surly attitude towards people who have shown nothing of the sort towards them can only drive people away and sour relationships further. Customer service still applies.

Marty

I haven't been checked in years going into the stadium. I wouldn't have a go at the stewards, they are just following orders.

georgehudson

what an utterly pathetic bunch, over 100 of them i think, being paid ? say £7 per hr, for 5 hrs, thats £3500 that sisu have spent to suppress CCFC fans & massage their own ego, & the searching of everyone going into the ground,
nonsense,
if anyone has a few seconds on their phones i reckon the media might be interested

Nonleagueherewecome

Following orders and doing it with relish are 2 different things. And as I point out, my fool didn't even know why or under whose instructions until I eked it out of him. Customer service? Not to be seen.

ajsccfc

what an utterly pathetic bunch, over 100 of them i think, being paid ? say £7 per hr, for 5 hrs, thats £3500 that sisu have spent to suppress CCFC fans & massage their own ego, & the searching of everyone going into the ground,
nonsense,
if anyone has a few seconds on their phones i reckon the media might be interested

The media really wouldn't care about people being searched before entering a venue for a single second. If you've been touched inappropriately, you've got a story.

Marty

Following orders and doing it with relish are 2 different things. And as I point out, my fool didn't even know why or under whose instructions until I eked it out of him. Customer service? Not to be seen.

I'm sure the stewards were having the times of their lifes feeling up middle aged men. ;) I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, they are paid to do what they are told from above, if you act like a prick to them, then they'll just do it in return.

ccfcdan

I had a search,To be honest though it wernt very good. He never brushed my balls when going around the inner thigh!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Seriously, the steward searching on the turnstile in CET (ina blue waistcoat stewardy jacket and had a pony tail (shud have give it away with just the latter I think), im sure he was getting cheap thrills from the searches. Searching people with em facing him AND away! I mean was once not enough??

ashbyjan

There did seem to be a few more stewards but hardly any coppers - guess stewards are simply cheaper

Nonleagueherewecome

They wouldn't let me take my drink or my sandwich in today

Had you arranged your filling to spell out SISU Out? Was it a flammable sandwich? That really is outrageous, can they do that?!

TommyAtkins

nonsense,

The security guards are not employed by SISU.
They are employed by ACL, according to an ACL rep earlier today.
ACL won't comment but apparently are desperate to avoid bad publicity prior to the Olympics.
And no, the media won't be interested

stevo_ccfc

They wouldn't let me take my drink or my sandwich in today

They took my drink off me too, when I challenged him on it he told me "No can's, no glass bottles, and no aerosol's" then produced a can of lynx from his pocket to show me... I asked him why he was allowed to have an aerosol in his pocket if I wasn't allowed my drink, and then somewhat missing the point he said "you can light them like a flamethrower"

So beware of the stewards they are now armed with flamethrowers!!

skybluesben

I got my banner in ok, c**t just looked in by bag and let me in. Got it up just before the end of the game so the cunts couldnt take it! :jerkit::jerkit:

:blue::blue::blue::blue:

TommyAtkins

I got my banner in ok, c**t just looked in by bag and let me in. Got it up just before the end of the game so the cunts couldnt take it! :jerkit::jerkit:

:blue::blue::blue::blue:

You mean the man doing his job by preventing sad cunts from causing trouble in a public arena? :facepalm:

skybluesben

You mean the man doing his job by preventing sad cunts from causing trouble in a public arena? :facepalm:

how is a person holding a banner causing trouble? if they come to me, ill talk 2 them and take it down if i can keep it. im not gonna start kicking the shit outta them. they have a job to do, i just think the banner thing is a load of shit.

Pigeon

I think it was quite an antagonistic action to have them placed all around block 15 before people had even arrived. They were also getting in the way of the under passage on the way out by 'helpfully' standing at the top of the stairs!

TommyAtkins

how is a person holding a banner causing trouble? if they come to me, ill talk 2 them and take it down if i can keep it. im not gonna start kicking the shit outta them. they have a job to do, i just think the banner thing is a load of shit.

I am sure your intent and motives are genuine and that your passion for CCFC is real.

But these people are employed and given a task to do. Calling them names solves nothing.

skybluesben

I am sure your intent and motives are genuine and that your passion for CCFC is real.

But these people are employed and given a task to do. Calling them names solves nothing.

Well tbh tommy if they gave us some respect then maybe we wouldn't have to call them names.

BurbageSkyBlues

Perhaps an issue should be made of this 'bullying' , by drawing the media attention to it, with a boycott for a specific game?

If they don't want publicity before the Olympics, then they have given a perfect reason for the opposite to happen!

Maybe a few thousand outside, not going in, and protesting peacefully, walking around the ricoh, with banners. And the media primed that it is about the right to protest being suppressed by the club, with a record low attendance to emphasise the feelings?

pusbccfc

I think it was quite an antagonistic action to have them placed all around block 15 before people had even arrived. They were also getting in the way of the under passage on the way out by 'helpfully' standing at the top of the stairs!

But when that flag was put up for 2minutes, no stewards went to take it off them?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I never got checked, they were too scared;)

Users who are viewing this thread