Sisu gone on Monday? Yanks are coming! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

There was another guy Byng? That was a strange episode. He claimed he couldn’t put his bid in for the club because his fax machine wasn’t working

I met Byng

SBAndy

The first time I heard Dale Evans speak on the radio, I knew quite quickly that the guy was a serial bullshitter and trustworthy. His story was odd and patchy to say the lest. The fact Hoffman and Elliot were so gullible was shocking.

Embarrassing that someone so highly respected in the banking and financial world got duped by something like that. Equally though, funny as fuck. How was anyone fooled by that?!

COV

Joe Dhinsa will always be my favourite

jojar was brilliant, you have to give some credit to someone who creates so much bullshit and just carries on regardless

you can see interviews with him on YouTube that were given even this year- he sucks people in completely even though he’s talking about multimillion investments while sitting in a shopping centre food court- the comments are hilarious

got a lot of time for Mr Dhinsa- one of the most bizarre & funniest episodes in this whole sorry mess 😆

Liquid Gold

Maybe I'm just conspiratorial but I feel Hoffman and Elliot embracing Evans was just a part of them trying to destabilise the current ownership and never part of any genuine takeover bid. They were shysters who did as much to divide fans than anybody else.

shmmeee

Maybe I'm just conspiratorial but I feel Hoffman and Elliot embracing Evans was just a part of them trying to destabilise the current ownership and never part of any genuine takeover bid. They were shysters who did as much to divide fans than anybody else.

That’s about the most generous interpretation you could give for Hoffman. If he actually believed it then frankly someone needs to get me his number so I can sell him a bridge.

procdoc

Maybe it’s just me but I think Elliot’s intentions were good but was sucked in by the false promises and lies too.
I met Geoffrey Robinson around 4 years ago when I was a manager at the ice rink, he come down to visit one evening.
I spent around an hour in his company and he had no time for Ranson, Sisu or any of the regime since Richardson.

Liquid Gold

Maybe it’s just me but I think Elliot’s intentions were good but was sucked in by the false promises and lies too.
I met Geoffrey Robinson around 4 years ago when I was a manager at the ice rink, he come down to visit one evening.
I spent around an hour in his company and he had no time for Ranson, Sisu or any of the regime since Richardson.
I have a particular distaste for Ranson, he bought sisu here knowing what sort of people they were. He over promised and under delivered because of his obsession with Coleman. He refused to buy 50% of the Ricoh when he had the funds to do it and when he'd blown his budget instead of following through he ran away leaving sisu without a clue what to do resulting in the idiots like Orange Ken and "The mascot's too fat" Igwe.

Liquid Gold

That’s about the most generous interpretation you could give for Hoffman. If he actually believed it then frankly someone needs to get me his number so I can sell him a bridge.
Apparently he's the CEO of Monzo now. I don't know how he's so successful at banking but such an idiot around CCFC.

procdoc

I have a particular distaste for Ranson, he bought sisu here knowing what sort of people they were. He over promised and under delivered because of his obsession with Coleman. He refused to buy 50% of the Ricoh when he had the funds to do it and when he'd blown his budget instead of following through he ran away leaving sisu without a clue what to do resulting in the idiots like Orange Ken and "The mascot's too fat" Igwe.
I’ll never forget the utter disbelief I was in when I saw orange Ken in the dugout.
Was it Leonard Brody that had the ‘text a sub’ idea?

Happy_Martian

you have to give some credit to someone who creates so much bullshit and just carries on regardless

I'll give you an answer and argument all balled up into two words .... Donald Trump.

shmmeee

Apparently he's the CEO of Monzo now. I don't know how he's so successful at banking but such an idiot around CCFC.

There’s very little relationship between intelligence and financial success. Mostly it’s dumb luck and connections.

The guy was (is?) chairman of the PL FFS. What fucking qualifications did he have for that?

JimmyHillsbeard

I’ll never forget the utter disbelief I was in when I saw orange Ken in the dugout.

Every match day thread contains dozens of posts from ppl who seem to think “text a sub” is a good idea.

shmmeee

I liked Brody. He gets a lot of shit but he’s the only board member we’ve had in my lifetime that actually thought about how to grow revenue and innovate. His ideas may have been bad, but at least he was having them and not just using it as an opportunity to pretend to be important or hide dodgy property deals.

kg82

I’m sure a club did it at some point. Non-league or Scottish. Might have been Ebbsfleet.

Gint11

I liked Brody. He gets a lot of shit but he’s the only board member we’ve had in my lifetime that actually thought about how to grow revenue and innovate. His ideas may have been bad, but at least he was having them and not just using it as an opportunity to pretend to be important or hide dodgy property deals.

yeah…..but no mate

Gint11

The club was a laughing stock. Look at decisions we’re making now. Proper club stuff now. Great to see.
Just need to keep improving the match day experience.

lordy_87

The fact Dale Evans had to come on regional radio to appeal for Hoffman's contact information said it all. Absolutely no credibility 😂

Users who are viewing this thread