Simms (2 Viewers)

wingy

He's still a year off Vic's age when he joined?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ellis Simms is the new Rod Hull.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He has his hand up a bird's arse and falls off roofs?
Exactly. And still had his hand up the birds arse after he scored against Bristol. An absolute true professional.

Last edited:

SkyblueTexan

Hope he's finally found his scoring touch and keeps banging them in now.

Astute

Anyone fancy changing their horrendous views on Simms yet?

Or is he still not fancied as his celebrations haven’t been good enough? Or some other nonsense reason?
Not changing my views at all.

I've said the same about every new signing. Give them a run in the side. This isn't just a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I've never had a go at Simms. He is a young striker learning his trade. But I've had countless 'debates' on here with people who can't see past their nose.

You would think some would have learned by now how it is difficult to put new players into a system with how our loans nearly always took time to settle in. We would start slowly then have to play catchup every season. Then at the end of the season the loans would go back and we would have to start again.

So Simms has taken a bit longer than we had hoped to get going. But now it seems it has paid off and he can do a job for us. He is young and under contract for a few more years. No more sending half a side back to their clubs at the end of the season.

It has been a difficult season so far but we're well placed now. And next season will be fun whatever division we are in.

Users who are viewing this thread