Silence is deafening from TM (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

For fucks sake Hill not you too, I'm not asking for a medal, but matey boy or whatever he's called seems a bit dense so I thought I needed to explain myself

Gazolba

TM will be doing everything he can to get us promoted because that looks good on his CV and makes him worth more and a target for wealthier Championship clubs, maybe even Norwich, where he could be reunited with JM.

Samo

For fucks sake Hill not you too, I'm not asking for a medal, but matey boy or whatever he's called seems a bit dense so I thought I needed to explain myself

Disloyalty is an unattractive trait.

SkyBlue_Bear83

“I look at the positives which are that the team this week against Port Vale is, potentially, the same as I picked for the last game with James still here trying to help us achieve our aims,” said the manager, who has been told the funds from his sale will go back into the football budget to help the club improve.

lets hope the last bit of this is the truth.
I imagine it will go towards covering wage bill, funding academy and other operating costs. It will go into the club but its not like Mowbray will have £3 million burning a hole to do as he pleases with.

The Reverend Skyblue

If he kicked a ball in my back garden I couldn't give a shit. Once a player leaves my interest factor is zero.

you don't so thanks for letting me know, but as he's a Cov lad I might go and see him if Cov are playing the other side of the country that's all I said ,and that's what I like doing, watchin football if I can't get to Covs game.I been to watch Diss Town now and then im such a bloody judas
some people do the gardening, go to the pub, DIY, shopping, I like watching football if I can't get to Covs game, is that OK everyone.
god it's fucking mindblowing sometimes on here.

Last edited:

hill83

You threatened to flounce Admit it. Go on. I don't give a fuck what you actually do, but your rant reads thusly:

scarlett-flounces-out-o.gif

Samo

you don't so thanks for letting me know, but as he's a Cov lad I might go and see him if Cov are playing the other side of the country that's all I said ,and that's what I like doing, watchin football if I can't get to Covs game.I been to watch Diss Town now and then im such a bloody judas
some people do the gardening, go to the pub, DIY, shopping, I like watching football if I can't get to Covs game, is that OK everyone.

Rev, I mean you no ill will. I think it's just that at times like these any whiff of disloyalty smacks of 'rats off a sinking ship'. It just hits a nerve is all. No offence intended.

Gazolba

you don't so thanks for letting me know, but as he's a Cov lad I might go and see him if Cov are playing the other side of the country that's all I said and that's what I like doing, watchin football uv I can't get to Covs game.

I watch other clubs on TV all the time. The Premier League is the only league on TV here other than the occasional cup game. If Norwich are on and JM is playing, I will certainly tune-in out of curiosity. I wont be supporting either side, unless he gets capped for England when I'll support the three lions.

Otis

I don't back or follow any player until he plays for my country, apart from those in the Sky blue of my club.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread