Silence is deafening from TM (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Couple more snippets from TM. Full interview on the CT website shortly apparently.

“So fans shouldn’t blame James, or think he’s being disloyal, because he loves this football club and was adamant he remained here for the rest of the season so he can help us achieve our ambitions.

this is a very talented boy with lots of interested clubs in him

Samo

''I have gone on the record about my thoughts on footballers and yet every club has it’s own agenda''

Hmmm
:thinking about:

robbiethemole

“I look at the positives which are that the team this week against Port Vale is, potentially, the same as I picked for the last game with James still here trying to help us achieve our aims,” said the manager, who has been told the funds from his sale will go back into the football budget to help the club improve.

lets hope the last bit of this is the truth.

The Reverend Skyblue

For me it's false dawn after false dawn and it gets so bloody deflating.
we can not build a team on loanee after loanee ,where's the planning for the future they keep spouting.
if our foundation they go on about is being planned on the talents of Bigi,Burge/Cook, Connor Thomas, Phillips ,and Haynes then we are truely royally fucked.
i live ten minutes from Norwich so seeing Maddison and co next year instead of staring open jawed at those pub players running around attempting to look like professional footballers ,well it is getting quite tempting.

Samo

we can not build a team on loanee after loanee ,where's the planning for the future they keep spouting.
if our foundation they go on about is being planned on the talents of Bigi,Burge/Cook, Connor Thomas, Phillips ,and Haynes then we are truely royally fucked.
i live ten minutes from Norwich so seeing Maddison and co next year instead of staring open jawed at those pub players running around attempting to look like professional footballers ,well it is getting quite tempting.

That says more about you than it does about either club.

Brylowes

FFS. Really-you should be struck off.

covmark

Sweet Jesus. The drama queenery is just not stopping. Fucking hilarious.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

Again shows people read between the lines, it's an like a epidemic on here.
i didn't say I would support any fucker else did I, and I have done over fifty fucking years following this club around , all I said I might go and see Madders now and then next season.i like watching talented lads who try to entertain the paying public that's all and being a Cov kid is another reason.

the three posters following my post need to go to spec savers ,or more likely learn to read in the first place.

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

Bollocks you flounced and you know it.

Where oh mighty one did I flounce, read it again I said I am tempted to go and watch him next year, you can take it I meant all season which I don't as I don't support bloody Norwich , or once or twice , which I plan to if he gets a starter, I'm interested in his career being a Cov boy who came through our academy , as I think he will go all the way.

Keep reading between those lines.

Samo

i didn't say I would support any fucker else did I, and I have done over fifty fucking years following this club around , all I said I might go and see Madders now and then next season.i like watching talented lads who try to entertain the paying public that's all and being a Cov kid is another reason.

the three posters following my post need to go to spec savers ,or more likely learn to read in the first place.

No reading between lines required, you suggested that you might switch clubs to watch prettier football... did you mean it or not?

Samo

Here. Key words being 'instead of'

Grendel

If they stay up he will either be shunted on loan to Bolton or Rotherham or play for the youth team so have fun.

Grendel

If I go and watch Madders play when he gets a game ,it will be instead of watching Cov obviously, I didn't say anywhere I would switch clubs

Why the hell would you want to watch some young boy playing for another club?

Are you a catholic in cloth?

The Reverend Skyblue

Why are people getting there knickers in a twist if someone still wants to watch a Cov lad play in the Prem once in a while.
they obviously haven't done the near six hour round trip drive along the A14 and other shitty roads for a home match.
im just saying now and then I might take the ten minute train journey if he gets a game next season, Now and Then,and yes Grendel its a big If.

would you lot slate Astute who lives near the Artic Circle near Carlisle I think , if for instance Madders went on loan to Carlisle next season. I like watching the boy play football ,where the hell is that disloyal being a Cov fan

Grendel

Why are people getting there knickers in a twist if someone still wants to watch a Cov lad play in the Prem once in a while.
they obviously haven't done the near six hour round trip drive along the A14 and other shitty roads for a home match.
im just saying now and then I might take the ten minute train journey if he gets a game next season, Now and Then,and yes Grendel its a big If.

would you lot slate Astute who lives near the Artic Circle near Carlisle I think , if for instance Madders went on loan to Carlisle next season. I like watching the boy play football ,where the hell is that disloyal being a Cov fan

If he kicked a ball in my back garden I couldn't give a shit. Once a player leaves my interest factor is zero.

Otis

Doesn't matter if he's going to switch clubs or not, because if the earth is flat, as has been scientifically proven, then we're all going to die anyway aren't we?

Never heard flounce for about 112 years and now it's twice in 2 days!

I might pull up an armchair soon and get the Pot Noodle on!

Samo

That is not what you originally said at all... you said you were tempted to start watching Prem Norwich instead of our bunch of CCFC pub footballers.
And Astute is untouchable as I recently found out.

hill83

fuck me Samo do t you get involved. After watching the the fifty glorious trophy winning seasons like I've had following us , I think I might have swapped teams before now.

And we've all been watching world class football and seeing us get trophies for years. Get over yourself.

Otis

That is not what you originally said at all... you said you were tempted to start watching Prem Norwich instead of our bunch of CCFC pub footballers.
And Astute is untouchable as I recently found out.
Well that's what restraining orders are for aren't they?

The Reverend Skyblue

Doesn't matter if he's going to switch clubs or not, because if the earth is flat as has been scientifically proved, then we're all going to die anyway aren't we?

Never heard flounce for about 112 years and now it's twice in 2 days!

I might pull up an armchair soon and get the Pot Noodle on!

I hadn't heard it since my early years either Otis.

Users who are viewing this thread