Signings Incoming...... (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Looks like Max is going to be our main striker for tomorrow then unless Baka the waste is allowed a game again

Hertsccfc

I'm still struggling a couple of weeks after the end of my isolation period. I'd be surprised if he wasn't still experiencing the after effects.
Hope you start feeling better soon mate. I know a few people who have suffered the after effects for some time, including one in their mid 30s.

cc84cov

Hope you start feeling better soon mate. I know a few people who have suffered the after effects for some time, including one in their mid 30s.
Had it myself and I’ve got asthma I’ve had worse tooth aches lost my taste and smell for around 10 days other than that didn’t nothing.

mark82

Bielsa says he wants to keep him with the squad, but there's a whole bunch of Championship teams who want Roberts on loan. It's been hinted to me that we're one of them - plus he's originally a Midlands lad which might help us.

Problem if we take another loan we can't use them all. If it has to be a loan then we have to leave someone out. Which of the loans would you leave out? Would have to be one of the left backs really.

Winny the Bish

Problem if we take another loan we can't use them all. If it has to be a loan then we have to leave someone out. Which of the loans would you leave out? Would have to be one of the left backs really.
Would have to be Giles or McCallum, I'd say whichever we're paying the most for should go back. Either that or we turn Sheaf's loan into a permanent early, which I highly doubt would happen.

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins has said he will make a decision on Lee Camp at the end of the moment depending on how Marko progresses.

cc84cov

I think we know who will be left out

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think it's highly probable that Robins is actively looking for another striker. But, given that strikers come at a premium and a lot of clubs will be all fishing from the same pool, it'll be nothing short of difficult to bring one in. It won't be made easier by the fact that our budget is likely to be minimal, especially if James is to come in. Plus on top of that we'll be at the maximum number of loans permitted in a match day 18 unless of course one of McCallum or Giles returns to their parent club.

Hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Should link up well with O'Hare.

Skybluedownunder

R E L A X

I wanna see outgoings of our crap and see what happens if we end up getting Crowley or Clarke, I can’t see us signing Clarke on loan when we don’t really play with wingers and he would be on good money. Crowley might be a good addition.

Hopefully find ourselves a striker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

What happened to this ‘busy end to the week of transfers’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know it hasnt been a busy end to the week. Signings can take time especially if there are other interested parties. Players and clubs wont be in a rush as plenty of window left for other parties.

cc84cov

How do you know it hasnt been a busy end to the week. Signings can take time especially if there are other interested parties. Players and clubs wont be in a rush as plenty of window left for other parties.
Fingers crossed robins has good news for us in his interview

Users who are viewing this thread