Signings Incoming...... (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I'd forgotten about him! I've just had a google and it appears he hasn't played since 2017. To think we were apparently willing to offer £1m for him. What's even more incredible is that Hearts turned down £3m from other clubs. That was pretty hefty fee back then.
I posted an article about him on here a while ago, his career didn't go as planned

better days

At least it won't be Ched Evans................ gone on loan to Preston, lots of their fans very unimpressed by that. Some even calling it disgraceful, but that'll change if he starts scoring for them
Apparently he had a fight with Joey Barton
Now they are both gone
Not the best look...........

cc84cov

This football stuff doesn’t come easy to you does it? 32 isn’t young for a footballer, you’re speaking as if he’s got untapped potential
Afternoon Clive Pratt all I’m saying is he’s better than max & Baka out together 😬 still wouldn’t want him here tho

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Afternoon Clive Pratt all I’m saying is he’s better than max & Baka out together 😬 still wouldn’t want him here tho
Whilst I don’t disagree with the better than max and Bakayoko, his record isn’t great at this record and probably commands a significant wage risk when he isn’t guarenteed to score any goals

junglej13

Anyone with any further update on Crowley or this now looking unlikely? I had come round to the idea of him joining.

fatso

Any chance of having another look at Lawrence Shankland?
He's not been so prolific so far this season, but we might be able to pick him up for a bargain, and we could throw in, Kastaneer, Baka, Allen and Pask.

mark82

Any chance of having another look at Lawrence Shankland?
He's not been so prolific so far this season, but we might be able to pick him up for a bargain, and we could throw in, Kastaneer, Baka, Allen and Pask.

He's not really handled the step up to the SPL so doubt he'd step up to the Championship. Probably wiped his value a bit though.

We've looked at him before and decided he wasn't good enough for league one, so doubt we'd take a shot in the Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread