SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (4 Viewers)

Greggs

Aw, are you getting all emotional again, flower?

Maybe if you log into one of your other accounts, and make a comment about how shit the suggestion was with that, and then log back into this account and give the aforementioned response a ‘like’ or a ‘🤣’, that’ll stroke your fragile ego a bit.

Do you go to games? dO yOu ThO?!?!??
yes we can GIF

KFT

He was great yesterday. Agreed the song is just too wordy to work.

Sat quite low down in the East stand yesterday and people were keeping up with the classic chants. But just looked blank at the Tatsu one. I could hear people trying to get it going from the singers corner but it was a bit of a mumble.

He needs a simple one we can belt out
To the tune of My Woman from Tokyo by Deep Purple
Tats
He was great yesterday. Agreed the song is just too wordy to work.

Sat quite low down in the East stand yesterday and people were keeping up with the classic chants. But just looked blank at the Tatsu one. I could hear people trying to get it going from the singers corner but it was a bit of a mumble.

He needs a simple one we can belt out
To the chorus of My Woman From Tokyo by Deep Purple - easy to belt out

Tatsuhiro from Tokyo, he makes me sing
Tatsuhiro from Tokyo, flying up the wing

Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, he's great to see
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, he plays for Coventry

shmmeee

Is his actual chant (Saka-Sakamoto oh ohhh ohoh) used for any other players over here? Can’t say I’ve heard it.

TomRad85

Nah, if you genuinely find something funny what other reaction is to give?
Exactly, find something funny then laugh react is the obvious response, I think the sarcastic ones are pretty obvious but it's used for that far less so. If anything the turd react is underused.

SkyBlueMatt

To the tune of My Woman from Tokyo by Deep Purple
Tats

To the chorus of My Woman From Tokyo by Deep Purple - easy to belt out

Tatsuhiro from Tokyo, he makes me sing
Tatsuhiro from Tokyo, flying up the wing

Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, he's great to see
Tatsuhiro Sakamoto, he plays for Coventry

It's shit. It will never get the crowd going like the Hamer & O'Hare songs.

shmmeee

He’s Japanese
He plays like he’s got rubber knees
He gets blown over by a strong breeze
Tastuuuuhiiirroooo

Been brilliant.

only question mark was defensively but from what I’ve seen he’s solid. Tracks back and has exceptional work rate.
Agreed, initially he looked like he couldn't defend, lately he's been getting back and making a menace of himself. You can tell he's not a defender, but does enough to make a menace of himself at the back.

Reactions: AOM

Flying Fokker

He’s one we need to offer a better contract to before the Prem comes in for him. We have a number 0f players who can play in several positions as well.

Cally Fedora

Must admit I thought he was a bit tricky but ineffectual after the first few games but that was just wrong. Now adding lots of end product - a real find, and one that looks like he’s good for the squad morale into the bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread