SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

E I E I EI O, you-can’t-catch-sa-ka-mo-to

He’s getting us promoted, and this is what we sing, we are city we are city Tatsu is our king

…I’ll get my coat

You are my Tatsu
My Sakamoto
You make me happy when skies are gray

There’s only one Sakamoto
Walking in a Tatsu wonderland

Let’s all sing for Tatsu
Play up Saka
While we sing for Tatsu
He’ll play a blinda
(against) Tottenham or Chelsea United or anyone
Tatsu will beat them he’ll fight til the game is won.

Alkhen

How about a whole stadium doing the breakdown part from 'That's Entertainment' by the Jam?!

Tats Entertainment... Tats Entertainment.. oooooh ooooh ahhhh oooooh ooooh ahhhh

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He is so fucking good. Love watching him play.

Who ever recommended Sakamoto to us deserve a big fat bonus.

paid pay day GIF

robbiekeane

You are my Tatsu
My Sakamoto
You make me happy when skies are gray

There’s only one Sakamoto
Walking in a Tatsu wonderland

Let’s all sing for Tatsu
Play up Saka
While we sing for Tatsu
He’ll play a blinda
(against) Tottenham or Chelsea United or anyone
Tatsu will beat them he’ll fight til the game is won.
Don’t forget my favourite

Stand up, if you love Tatsu
Stand up, if you love Tatsu

On repeat usually around Boxing Day

JoeCCFCPUSB

What do you guys honestly think Sakamoto is worth at this point, we signed him for £2.25 million. I would edge a guess he is worth no less than £10 million quid, not just because of his goals but since he has played he just has a natural ability to jink past players with ease. Sakamoto is a natural when it comes to work ethic, you will never find him coasting around the pitch. Sakamoto also has a fantastic pass and cross on him. I think even £10 million quid would be a bargain for any club paying that for him based on what we have seen already.

StrettoBoy

What do you guys honestly think Sakamoto is worth at this point, we signed him for £2.25 million. I would edge a guess he is worth no less than £10 million quid, not just because of his goals but since he has played he just has a natural ability to jink past players with ease. Sakamoto is a natural when it comes to work ethic, you will never find him coasting around the pitch. Sakamoto also has a fantastic pass and cross on him. I think even £10 million quid would be a bargain for any club paying that for him based on what we have seen already.

I think a lot will depend on him maintaining his recent brilliant form when it comes to scoring goals and providing assists. If he can do that on a consistent basis then I can see him being worth £15-£20 million to one of the lower Premiership clubs.

This is based on the fee we got for Gus bearing in mind that he only had a year to go on his contract and as things stand we have Sakamoto tied up for longer. As I have said before, although he is a completely different sort of player to Gus, in many ways what he gives us in terms of end product is similar : he scores goals, provides assists, gives us energy and tracks back well.

skyblueelephant76

Why do you keep quoting £2.25m for Sakamoto? All the reports were £1.2m

Kilclines curly mullet

Calm down on the £10 million.

The guy has hit a purple patch in terms of goals and has now settled into the team and is playing well but to think he is worth x10 of what we paid for him is madness.

StrettoBoy

Calm down on the £10 million.

The guy has hit a purple patch in terms of goals and has now settled into the team and is playing well but to think he is worth x10 of what we paid for him is madness.

I don't think he is worth that at the moment but if he can consistently maintain his current form for a reasonable period of time then I think he could be worth that and more in the future.

I can easily see him getting 10+ goals a season and a lot of assists.

Skybluedownunder

I don't think he is worth that at the moment but if he can consistently maintain his current form for a reasonable period of time then I think he could be worth that and more in the future.

I can easily see him getting 10+ goals a season and a lot of assists.

Don’t know if that would equate to a value of £10m + though.

£5m maybe yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrettoBoy

Don’t know if that would equate to a value of £10m + though.

£5m maybe yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truth is that nobody knows, including me. It depends upon a lot of factors, including if there is a lowly Premiership club with money out there which is prepared to take a punt in the belief that he can help them to avoid relegation.

The playing stats that I suggested, which will of course have to be demonstrated over a reasonable period of time, are comparable to Gus Hamer and he fetched £15 million even with less than a year left on his contract.

So it's certainly possible.

napolimp

The truth is that nobody knows, including me. It depends upon a lot of factors, including if there is a lowly Premiership club with money out there which is prepared to take a punt in the belief that he can help them to avoid relegation.

The playing stats that I suggested, which will of course have to be demonstrated over a reasonable period of time, are comparable to Gus Hamer and he fetched £15 million even with less than a year left on his contract.

So it's certainly possible.

Maybe Gloucester or Newcastle Falcons could play him at scrum half, but he's a bit on the light side even for that. There's no relegation this year anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread