Match Thread Shrewsbury Town vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Dec (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Shit free kick in, JCH trips the keeper so they get a foul and can take their time.

Still no more changes on 84 minutes.

Paxman II

I'm perplexed. What are we doing? Players lack clear confidence in taking responsibility. Boxing day looks like a miserable day already.

Nick

Administrator
Thats it, 88th minute and send a sub on.

Probably so he can blame Allisanni for the loss as he isn't one of his favourites.

Sky Blue Harry H

I hope we all have a good Christmas and can forget about our beloved Sky Blues (until Boxing Day, when we will all be foaming again!)

Nick

Administrator
Could he have not taken Bayliss or somebody off to go for it? Whats with the dog shit like for like changes again?

Sbarcher

It’s beginning to look a lot like Shitmas!

CanadianCCFC

Imagine making subs in the 89th and 92nd minutes, taking off your two best performers from the starting 11 when ur team is a goal down and has been for a while

Nick

Administrator
Imagine making subs in the 89th and 92nd minutes, taking off your two best performers from the starting 11 when ur team is a goal down and has been for a while

It's baffling. Why not put somebody on to attack the crosses those 2 had been putting in.

Nick

Administrator
JCH gets the ball at his feet on the edge of the box.

Does he shoot? I'm not sure, his first touch looked like a shot and went fucking miles in front of him to their defender.

Users who are viewing this thread