Should Rasputin be banned? (1 Viewer)

Should Rasputin be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fernandopartridge

Unless he does all of the following:

1. Admits that he's the poster formerly known as dongonzales
2. Apologises to fernandopartridge for defaming my good character by trying to say I had backed out of a bet for charity
3. Pays the £20 he owes to a charity of his choice plus a further £20 with documented evidence to show that it has been paid

Grendel

Yes it’s a blatant piss take

Hobo

Sometimes it is better to leave certain people alone, so they can continue to prove to people; they are just useless sad twats!

hill83

635577575282628031-231236569_tumblr_mo5x0erfvF1r8wb5ko1_250.gif

Nick

Administrator
He's got a week to pay up yeah Nick?

1. It was a charity bet, it isn't as if it was going to get pissed up the wall.
2. He went all out trying to bullshit his way out of it.
3. Pretty obvious to anybody with eyes as soon as they signed up and went all out posting something wasn't right.
4. As soon as somebody said check his IP, they started trying to hide their IP address.

Yep, cough up to the charity and say sorry and the 2 accounts will be merged and job done.

Otis

stupid c**t just give money to charity. its a good thing regardless of why you are doing it
Yep. If I had any spare money I'd pay on behalf of him just to see it all done and dusted and everyone happy.

It's only £20 at the end of the day. Raspgonzales has had plenty of time to save up.

clint van damme

1. It was a charity bet, it isn't as if it was going to get pissed up the wall.
2. He went all out trying to bullshit his way out of it.
3. Pretty obvious to anybody with eyes as soon as they signed up and went all out posting something wasn't right.
4. As soon as somebody said check his IP, they started trying to hide their IP address.

Yep, cough up to the charity and say sorry and the 2 accounts will be merged and job done.

seems like a lot of effort to do a charity out of some cash. Just pay up for Christs sake!

Corrado

Yep. If I had any spare money I'd pay on behalf of him just to see it all done and dusted and everyone happy.

It's only £20 at the end of the day. Raspgonzales has had plenty of time to save up.
Come on Otis you are just fishing for like here, give it a rest you are loaded.

Fuck it - il give you one anyway

;-)

Grendel

It’s £60 - he owes 3 of us

Otis

It’s £60 - he owes 3 of us
Ah, right.

Well he's had more than enough time to get the money together. I'm sure you would all accept £20 this month,£20 next month and £20 the month after wouldn't you?

GaryJones

Unless he does all of the following:

1. Admits that he's the poster formerly known as dongonzales
2. Apologises to fernandopartridge for defaming my good character by trying to say I had backed out of a bet for charity
3. Pays the £20 he owes to a charity of his choice plus a further £20 with documented evidence to show that it has been paid
Can you paste the link to point 2 so the entire Sky Blue Talk Community can take a look and judge this dispute - it will give us something to do on a no news day!

Users who are viewing this thread