Should Rasputin be banned? (1 Viewer)

Should Rasputin be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oucho

Fred West and Harold Shipman would have loved to have had you on their juries. ;)
I think Fred West killed himself before going on trial.

Liquid Gold

I don’t think Dongo was banned, he just disappeared in shame when he got shown up. He needs to accept it and pay the charity bet.

Rasputin

Life’s too short - unlike your post!
Admiration due for putting your point across though.
The Jury is out I suppose.

Lol yes it is, sorry mate took me a bloody long time to write it as well !!!!
Last I will say on the matter, promise.

ajsccfc

I think the evidence as I can make out is....
I questioned why nobody moaned about a thread about Maddison. Normally someone says “who cares he doesn’t play for us anymore”.
The thread potrayed Maddison in a bad light and unsurprisingly there were no such comments.
It’s a pet hate of mine people slagging off ex players who haven’t done anything wrong. The likes of Bellamy I get it, but others I find it strange.
I said I don’t like dancing on people graves when Nolan was sacked. I don’t like the bloke but I won’t revel in his sacking. Sorry if that upsets some people or somehow makes me Dongo.
I did a smiley face in a post
I said I always think we should play 442 (in the traditional sense. ( I can only assume that’s something Dongo felt strongly about as well??)

columbo.jpg

clint van damme

I'm half trolling like a few have guessed already.. Altho posters are lying or ass licking if they don't think Nick reacts ott and defensively to anyone dissing the club in any way.

defending the club isn't defending the owners I'm with him 100% on that.

Nick

Administrator
Thing is as pro wasps as italia is nick is as pro sisu. So bit harsh to use power to block him

I'm half trolling like a few have guessed already.. Altho posters are lying or ass licking if they don't think Nick reacts ott and defensively to anyone dissing the club in any way.

Don't let SBK see you moving those goalposts.

Awful trolling attempt, no consistency so you failed at the first hurdle.

dazed&confused

Unless he does all of the following:

1. Admits that he's the poster formerly known as dongonzales
2. Apologises to fernandopartridge for defaming my good character by trying to say I had backed out of a bet for charity
3. Pays the £20 he owes to a charity of his choice plus a further £20 with documented evidence to show that it has been paid

Mummy, mummy, one of the boys at school's been really mean to me.

eastwoodsdustman

Mummy, mummy, one of the boys at school's been really mean to me.
First day back too, best get her down to see the teacher.

Whether he is or isn’t dongo doesn’t matter. If dongo can live with depriving charities of £60 then that’s his choice. If he’s happy with it then so be it as long as he thinks about it every time he logs on to SBT

covcity4life

Don't let SBK see you moving those goalposts.

Awful trolling attempt, no consistency so you failed at the first hurdle.
Lol I literally said 2 mins later it was half a troll. Why else do u think that 2 serpeate posters replied with here we go gifs?

U r a troll when u get going in a debate. When you use go to phrase "it's like when"

I just think it's harsh you blocked Italia. He wasn't that bad.

P.s looks like it didn't fail at all judging by your reply.

Nick

Administrator
Lol I literally said 2 mins later it was half a troll. Why else do u think that 2 serpeate posters replied with here we go gifs?

U r a troll when u get going in a debate. When you use go to phrase "it's like when"

I just think it's harsh you blocked Italia. He wasn't that bad.

P.s looks like it didn't fail at all judging by your reply.

Half a shite troll. A decent one would get a catch rather than pity.

Italia was banned because he had no intention of posting about CCFC. Already been through this.

covcity4life

Half a shite troll. A decent one would get a catch rather than pity.

Italia was banned because he had no intention of posting about CCFC. Already been through this.
shite or not, fact i admitted it was in jest immediately should indicate you dont need to react to it

i remember italia talking about cov a bit, he was overly anti sisu but least he didnt root for ccfc to lose like some sisu haters do. oh well

GaryJones

I do feel bad for the guy if he’s genuinely a new poster who just has a uncanny resemblance to Dongo
Agree - coincidence and hunches are not evidence of guilt.

GaryJones

This Dongo bloke should just pay up and post the receipt on the thread - apologise for being a knob then we can move on and start talking about Coventry City again!
RadicaI know!

Nick

Administrator
shite or not, fact i admitted it was in jest immediately should indicate you dont need to react to it

i remember italia talking about cov a bit, he was overly anti sisu but least he didnt root for ccfc to lose like some sisu haters do. oh well

Oh he did talk about CCFC ages ago which is why there was no issue then. It then just turned to only Wasps stuff which was the issue.

Esoterica

I don't think you can ban someone when there is no actual proof that he is Dongo.

That said, there's too much coincidence for me: posting frequency, the haiku layout of posts, the content of the posts themselves, the arrival back at the start of a new season, a scattering of comments that look like they are a deliberate attempt to build up a new online persona, even the biting and justifications when challenged about something. It absolutely stinks of Dongo and multiple posters seem to have all come to the same conclusion.

oucho

I don't think you can ban someone when there is no actual proof that he is Dongo.

That said, there's too much coincidence for me: posting frequency, the haiku layout of posts, the content of the posts themselves, the arrival back at the start of a new season, a scattering of comments that look like they are a deliberate attempt to build up a new online persona, even the biting and justifications when challenged about something. It absolutely stinks of Dongo and multiple posters seem to have all come to the same conclusion.
No proof as you say, so only one way to setttle it.....

Lol yes it is, sorry mate took me a bloody long time to write it as well !!!!
Last I will say on the matter, promise.

So, are you Dongo or not?

covcity4life

Would love to see CovCity4Life banned (nothing personal) just to see him come back under another persona and attempt to structure sentences and spell things correctly.

i had to do that on another forum lol. wa sannoying have to go back through posts and put capital letters in where required etc!

think i would go vpn route and just come back for small burts of profanity tbh

hill83

Dongo was one of those characters who sometimes said things people agreed with, and sometimes spoke complete nonsense. Like 99% of us on here, I guess. His crime - not paying a charity bet - is pretty shitty, but it's not something I'd want someone banned for. At least if he's still on here he can constantly be reminded of it.

I don’t think he is banned. He just never posted again.

Nick

Administrator
i had to do that on another forum lol. wa sannoying have to go back through posts and put capital letters in where required etc!

think i would go vpn route and just come back for small burts of profanity tbh

Least if you used a VPN I could direct you to Lemon Party every time you tried to login without affecting anybody else ;)

Here, have a look at this shit on SBT. I am winding them up a treat.

"click"

giphy.gif

covcity4life

Least if you used a VPN I could direct you to Lemon Party every time you tried to login without affecting anybody else ;)

Here, have a look at this shit on SBT. I am winding them up a treat.

"click"

giphy.gif

what is lemon party? at work dont wanna google it!

GaryJones

source.gif

Only way to settle this Dongo dispute - the old fashioned way!

Users who are viewing this thread