Should Rasputin be banned? (1 Viewer)

Should Rasputin be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GaryJones

I've read through the "Betting-gate" thread (Thanks Grendal) and its poor form to Welch on a bet among friends so I say get the pitchforks out and I will bring the tar & feathers!

GaryJones

Whats the evidence for the prosecution in the case of the reinvention of the shamed dongonzales into the new & squeaky clean Rasputin?

NorthernWisdom

Thing is as pro wasps as italia is nick is as pro sisu. So bit harsh to use power to block him
giphy.gif

Moff

Thing is as pro wasps as italia is nick is as pro sisu. So bit harsh to use power to block him

There's already a post about him on the wasps forum, which is quite apt, Iggy Pops
Fill your boots there.

Lets keep this to the fact Dongo didn't pay the charity bet, and has now come back under a different name pretending it isn't him.

clint van damme

Nick pops up on all sorts of threads and has often been critical of the owners,
Italia only ever appeared when his beloved wasps were mentioned.

covcity4life

I'm half trolling like a few have guessed already.. Altho posters are lying or ass licking if they don't think Nick reacts ott and defensively to anyone dissing the club in any way.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm half trolling like a few have guessed already.. Altho posters are lying or ass licking if they don't think Nick reacts ott and defensively to anyone dissing the club in any way.

That's probably the first time in a while I've not had to re-read one of your posts to work out what you were saying. Less alcohol than usual, or more time to type correctly?

Otis

Half trolling?

Why are you only operating at 50% capacity?

Rasputin

Whats the evidence for the prosecution in the case of the reinvention of the shamed dongonzales into the new & squeaky clean Rasputin?

At the beginning this was annoying me, however then it started to make me laugh and I just ignored it.

I think the evidence as I can make out is....

I questioned why nobody moaned about a thread about Maddison. Normally someone says “who cares he doesn’t play for us anymore”.
The thread potrayed Maddison in a bad light and unsurprisingly there were no such comments.
It’s a pet hate of mine people slagging off ex players who haven’t done anything wrong. The likes of Bellamy I get it, but others I find it strange.

I said I don’t like dancing on people graves when Nolan was sacked. I don’t like the bloke but I won’t revel in his sacking. Sorry if that upsets some people or somehow makes me Dongo.

I did a smiley face in a post

I said I always think we should play 442 (in the traditional sense. ( I can only assume that’s something Dongo felt strongly about as well??)

I looked at the site quite a bit last season without registering, so I know a few of the characters, I fully intended to avoid a few which ironically included Dongo and others some who don’t seem to be here now, also others who are still here.

Boot me out if you really want. It would be a famous SBT miscarriage of justice. I will just go back to peaceful reading silently without logging in.

I get to mainly home games and have done for over 20 years
I tend to be able to make away games if they are down south. (due to work). When I am back here, if we are away I can’t really justify to the family going to an away game.
My all time favourite player is a toss up between between Mickey Gynn and Robbie Keane.
My favourite CCFC footballing time was when we were called the entertainers and used to feature a lot on soccer am.
I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.

I will wait till my fate is decided, either way this will probably be the last I reply on the subject.

covcity4life

At the beginning this was annoying me, however then it started to make me laugh and I just ignored it.

I questioned why nobody moaned about a thread about Maddison. Normally someone says “who cares he doesn’t play for us anymore”.
The thread potrayed Maddison in a bad light and unsurprisingly there were no such comments.
It’s a pet hate of mine people slagging off ex players who haven’t done anything wrong. The likes of Bellamy I get it, but others I find it strange.

I said I don’t like dancing on people graves when Nolan was sacked. I don’t like the bloke but I won’t revel in his sacking. Sorry if that upsets some people or somehow makes me Dongo.

I said I always think we should play 442 (in the traditional sense. ( I can only assume that’s something Dongo felt strongly about as well??)

I looked at the site quite a bit last season without registering, so I know a few of the characters, I fully intended to avoid a few which ironically included Dongo and others some who don’t seem to be here now, also others who are still here.

Boot me out if you really want. It would be a famous SBT miscarriage of justice. I will just go back to peaceful reading silently without logging in.

I tend to be able to make away games if they are down south. (due to work). When I am back here, if we are away I can’t really justify to the family going to an away game.
My all time favourite player is a toss up between between Mickey Gynn and Robbie Keane.
My favourite CCFC footballing time was when we were called the entertainers and used to feature a lot on soccer am.
I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.

I will wait till my fate is decided, either way this will probably be the last I reply on the subject.
Madison saying do younknow who I am. Boasting about wages and his friend slapping sum1 isn't doing anything bad?

Rasputin

Madison saying do younknow who I am. Boasting about wages and his friend slapping sum1 isn't doing anything bad?

I said If it’s a thread about how well he is doing. Then someone usually says words to the effect of “who cares he doesn’t play for us anymore”
Yet when it’s a thread like that showing him in a bad light. Nobody said “who cares he doesn’t play for us anymore”
Yes it is bad, hence why I said showing him in a bad light.

fernandopartridge

I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.

No actual denial then.

Rasputin

Although reading my post again. I understand where you are coming from. I said slagging off players who haven’t done anything wrong. I didn’t word what I meant very well.
What I meant was people like Bellamy slagged us off. Maddison did well for us and has gone on and done very well for himself. He was getting slagged off before this article.

martcov

I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.

Your style is very much the same as Dongo‘s. Is it true that you tried to hide your IP when Nick said he would check it?

JulianDarbyFTW

Dongo was one of those characters who sometimes said things people agreed with, and sometimes spoke complete nonsense. Like 99% of us on here, I guess. His crime - not paying a charity bet - is pretty shitty, but it's not something I'd want someone banned for. At least if he's still on here he can constantly be reminded of it.

martcov

Dongo was one of those characters who sometimes said things people agreed with, and sometimes spoke complete nonsense. Like 99% of us on here, I guess. His crime - not paying a charity bet - is pretty shitty, but it's not something I'd want someone banned for. At least if he's still on here he can constantly be reminded of it.

Yes, but the discussion is about using a disguise. I would pay the money. Or not come back again. Or front it out and take stick. Taking another name and, allegedly, trying to hide the IP after it was mentioned, is pretty deceitful ( if that is the case ).

skyblueeyesrevisited

Yes, but the discussion is about using a disguise. I would pay the money. Or not come back again. Or front it out and take stick. Taking another name and, allegedly, trying to hide the IP after it was mentioned, is pretty deceitful ( if that is the case ).
Who was that man in the mask?

GaryJones

I don’t drink.
I don’t smoke.

Life’s too short - unlike your post!
Admiration due for putting your point across though.
The Jury is out I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread