Should Rasputin be banned? (1 Viewer)

Should Rasputin be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greggs

I do mate, especially considering Dongo was one the reasons I never bothered signing up last season. Now apparently I post like him, not the best thing to hear!!!

Endless pages of pointless arguments with others that I would need to trawl through in order to get to the bit of information I was interested in.
It don’t seem to matter what I say really. So I am not sure why I am bothering to write this however.....

I have used a VPN for ages, my mate set it up for me on my phone. I don’t fully get how it works. He works in IT so I trust him when he says it’s best to have one running in the background.
I have to turn it off every now and then when it causes me issues logging into sites. Most of the time it’s turned on the background.
I haven’t personally seen any message where someone said check his IP which then led to me using it. The first conversation of that nature i have seen is actually in this thread.

Anyway enough of this rubbish, I am not enjoying the site. The parts of it that I didn’t enjoy last season I am right at the middle of!!

So I am better going back to just viewing it, posting messages is an overrated activity anyway.

If the real Dongo pops up in the future you may see me return even if it is just to blow a raspberry at a few of you.

Anyway good luck to you all !!!

Conor will be the missing piece of the jigsaw !!!

PUSB
Massive red flag right there!

oucho

Your not a fan if the club. You’ve used three usernames to my knowledge to peddle your shite on here. Unlike you I support the club and I’m not done destitute from the Council PR days on here that still hangs around with some pretend interest in the club.

I disagree with you so I'm not a fan of the club? I've been to hundreds of games watching CCFC but not a fan of the club? Get a grip you moron.

Before you spout off any more, read the JR1 judge"s verdict, upheld by the supreme court of this land, which basically said SISU were acting like sharks in trying to bankrupt ACL and that they were the only party in the wrong. Read up before you sound off because you sound cluessless and desperate.

I want Sisu to fuck off out of this club with their tails between legs and the highest possible financial loss; if Wasps prospering for now helps that happen then good. Because i judge that outcome is for the best for CCFC in that it'll rid us of Sisu and give Sisu their just desserts for their vile behaviour. Please tell me how that means I'm not a Cov fan. You on the other hand are happy that Sisu shaft anyone, anytime provided they claim Ccfc benefits. I've never heard a CCFC fan other than you defend their lease-ripping actions. You're not a fan of our club, you're a daft berk.

oucho

Ha ha sorry mate.
It’s not getting tough, just f’ing boring.
I am sure there will still be plenty to argue about. Although I suspect a lot less in October when we start to really find our feet.

You've said more 'one more thing' more times than Colombo....

Grendel

I disagree with you so I'm not a fan of the club? I've been to hundreds of games watching CCFC but not a fan of the club? Get a grip you moron.

Before you spout off any more, read the JR1 judge"s verdict, upheld by the supreme court of this land, which basically said SISU were acting like sharks in trying to bankrupt ACL and that they were the only party in the wrong. Read up before you sound off because you sound cluessless and desperate.

I want Sisu to fuck off out of this club with their tails between legs and the highest possible financial loss; if Wasps prospering for now helps that happen then good. Because i judge that outcome is for the best for CCFC in that it'll rid us of Sisu and give Sisu their just desserts for their vile behaviour. Please tell me how that means I'm not a Cov fan. You on the other hand are happy that Sisu shaft anyone, anytime provided they claim Ccfc benefits. I've never heard a CCFC fan other than you defend their lease-ripping actions. You're not a fan of our club, you're a daft berk.

Back off “holiday” then?

covmark

Ah I remember you now. You're Spider Ricoh. The clown who cracked open a bottle of champagne when the council won a court case.
Why the need for so many usernames?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

I think you're itching to parse it for me. Go on.
It's a fair cop.

But I'd still like to know what you meant when you posted

"There is no meaning to my username, at least one that's known only to myself and possibly one other."

Could you parse it for me?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Ah I remember you now. You're Spider Ricoh. The clown who cracked open a bottle of champagne when the council won a court case.
Why the need for so many usernames?

Also CJ Parker whose big idea was to get fans to go and protest outside a primary school where Tim Fishers children went and shout Sisu out.

Oh and on football matters thought Andy Thorn was a better manager than John Sillett.

Covstu

Also CJ Parker whose big idea was to get fans to go and protest outside a primary school where Tim Fishers children went and shout Sisu out.

Oh and on football matters thought Andy Thorn was a better manager than John Sillett.
Really? I missed that one!

Joy Division

CJ Parker?!

torchomatic

Sick Boy

Oucho is CJ Parker?

covmark

Ah yes. That's going back some years.

Users who are viewing this thread