Shipley (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Watched him today in the under 23’s from pitch side seeing others busting a gut he was just ambling around the pitch,we know robins likes hard workers i have no idea how walker had to leave to get Bidwell in but we didn’t take the fee offered for Shipley,don’t wanna sound like a moaning old fart but his lack of wanting to get involved the way he walks around the pitch really pisses me off,Cov kid or not we can’t keep him past this season,I don’t ever recall seeing a player with such lack of heart and desire as Jordan Shipley.I await Rob etc trying to defend him but he’s awful to watch,bonkers why robins did not accept the fee.

cc84cov

I remember at St Andrews sat behind his dad when O’Hare was just here,listening to his dad saying what Shipley done to O’Hare after another fan was heard by the old man commenting on what O’Hare done to Virgil Van Djik,speaking as if Shipley had O’Hare in his pocket at that level,was a painful listen.

Bugsy

I really want to say something but think I'm going to let u carry on pal.

Sparks have a word

skyblue1991

He's not even a Cov kid, he was brought up in Leamington

Must admit I thought a corner had turned the way he played against Peterborough and the goal against QPR, but since then nothing so perhaps we should've taken the fee

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cc84cov

I really want to say something but think I'm going to let u carry on pal.

Sparks have a word
Get back to getting excited over cov utd girls team mate this is sky blues talk we don’t want to hear about a Club who tried to muscle in when CCFC was in hard times 😉

tommy hutch legend

Watched him today in the under 23’s from pitch side seeing others busting a gut he was just ambling around the pitch,we know robins likes hard workers i have no idea how walker had to leave to get Bidwell in but we didn’t take the fee offered for Shipley,don’t wanna sound like a moaning old fart but his lack of wanting to get involved the way he walks around the pitch really pisses me off,Cov kid or not we can’t keep him past this season,I don’t ever recall seeing a player with such lack of heart and desire as Jordan Shipley.I await Rob etc trying to defend him but he’s awful to watch,bonkers why robins did not
I remember at St Andrews sat behind his dad when O’Hare was just here,listening to his dad saying what Shipley done to O’Hare after another fan was heard by the old man commenting on what O’Hare done to Virgil Van Djik,speaking as if Shipley had O’Hare in his pocket at that level,was a painful listen.
moan moan moan why bother making an effort to go so you can moan some more ?

Bugsy

Get back to getting excited over cov utd girls team mate this is sky blues talk we don’t want to hear about a Club who tried to muscle in when CCFC was in hard times 😉

Yeah thought so 🙃

Have a read back and have another go at that

Bugsy

Mate your still upset after running into me at the weekend I get it but just get over it it’s forgotten 😉

Haha lol wtf are u on about. Introduce urself next time would like to put a face to the utter shite u post

cc84cov

Haha lol wtf are u on about. Introduce urself next time would like to put a face to the utter shite u post

giphy.gif

mark82

He's not even a Cov kid, he was brought up in Leamington

Must admit I thought a corner had turned the way he played against Peterborough and the goal against QPR, but since then nothing so perhaps we should've taken the fee

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

The 2 games he played at left wing back he looked good. Maybe that's his position after all.

cc84cov

The 2 games he played at left wing back he looked good. Maybe that's his position after all.
Why hasn’t he played there since ? We went onto to have to ship a striker out to bring Bidwell in at LWB ? I highly doubt the manager sees that as his position going on how he acted in the window,in case you are not up to date with games he hasn’t played LWB since & played midfield today.

Speedies_Chips

Was it as painful as trying to decipher this?

rob9872

I'm not going to defend him as you suggest, you don't like him and that's fine, that's your free choice. But, he's here at least until the end of the season, so do you really need to post such negative drivel all the time? I doubt he'll be here next season, so whilst he's wearing sky blue is it really that difficult to support him or any of the others you whinge about? They are after all supposed to be your football team.

cc84cov

I'm not going to defend him as you suggest, you don't like him and that's fine, that's your free choice. But, he's here at least until the end of the season, so do you really need to post such negative drivel all the time? I doubt he'll be here next season, so whilst he's wearing sky blue is it really that difficult to support him or any of the others you whinge about? They are after all supposed to be your football team.
I’m not a huge fan of others in the team but at least I don’t see them lacking heart and desire for the shirt.

harvey098

I did find it surprising that he wasn't kept on at lwb after his two performances there. Thought he did really well.

Never known a professional footballer with such poor stamina though, especially a mid-fielder.

rob9872

If you genuinely believe that about him or anyone else, including Walker who it's levelled at, with the dedication that goes into making it as a pro let alone at this level, then you're even more clueless than I give you credit for. Perception may be different but I'd be certain they're all putting it in all the time.

cc84cov

If you genuinely believe that about him or anyone else, including Walker who it's levelled at, with the dedication that goes into making it as a pro let alone at this level, then you're even more clueless than I give you credit for. Perception may be different but I'd be certain they're all putting it in all the time.
I liked walker scored 2 in 2 and got dropped by a manager who likes players to earn the shirt,my feeling is he doesn’t do enough running up front so Godden came back in and he was dropped,Shipley is blowing after 30 min he pulls out of tackles & displays body language you expect from under 8’s football,I’m not a massive o’hare fan as we know but fuck me I’ll never knock his heart and desire,nobody else behaves how Shipley does on that pitch...nobody in that squad.

higgs

Shipley will probably be back up to bidwell next season probably the cheapest option for the club

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Shipley will probably be back up to bidwell next season probably the cheapest option for the club

Given our financial limitations, On those performances at LWB at least probably not a bad move. Also kinda versatile…he’s not very good anywhere else though. His first touch hoof vs Bristol City was a great intro.

higgs

Or push Josh Reid along who’s actually a left back ?
Another year in the 23s for him ud imagine next season can't see him pushing for the first team squad next season. Shipley offers midfield cover also so would imagine he will be kept for next season

cc84cov

Another year in the 23s for him ud imagine next season can't see him pushing for the first team squad next season. Shipley offers midfield cover also so would imagine he will be kept for next season

Can’t see how we keep him on tbh mate unless we are fully skint

ccfc1234

What puzzles me is how he excelled vs Peterborough and Derby at LWB and then a of a sudden after impressing in a wing back role all of a sudden out of the bomb squad and playing in a position he has repeated looked off the pace in for a couple of years, attacking midfielder!

Kilclines curly mullet

What puzzles me is how he excelled vs Peterborough and Derby at LWB and then a of a sudden after impressing in a wing back role all of a sudden out of the bomb squad and playing in a position he has repeated looked off the pace in for a couple of years, attacking midfielder!
Remember the opposition - I think I could have played LWB considering how poor Peterborough were

cc84cov

I thought his cameo away at Bristol City was a disgrace. It appeared to me like he wasn't bothered and I wouldn't say that lightly about any player.
He was the exact same in the under 23’s yesterday,he shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team and should of been out the door in January no idea wtf the manager was thinking

procdoc

I remember calling him a disgrace to the shirt ages ago and got shot down
I’m not a big Shipley fan but to call him a ‘disgrace to the shirt’ is out of order. You get shot down because you spout endless bollocks. I do love you for it though even though you act like a 5 year old

covmark

I remember calling him a disgrace to the shirt ages ago and got shot down
You got shot down because as per usual you were talking bollocks.
He's below championship standard, and we should have sold him earlier in the season.
But fucking hell, a disgrace to the shirt??
Unsurprisingly from you, utter shite.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread