Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Could work in theory, but that would only work if the 2 up top are sufficient quality. With what we have available, they're not.

No, but just playing the percentages two duds up front have a better physical chance of getting the ball and keeping it in the final third than one. Plus allows us to simplify matters in central midfield

Sky Blue Harry H

Off piste - but Luke Thomas playing for Ipswich v Sunderland (didn't realise he'd gone out on loan!)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Could work in theory, but that would only work if the 2 up top are sufficient quality. With what we have available, they're not.

What's worse, the attacking midfield or the strikers? I'm not particularly salivating at the thought of any of them.

They are all pretty terrible and considering we have been playing with two attacking midfielders and one striker which hasn't worked, it might be an idea to change things around to try and find some success.

Sky Blue Harry H

I doubt they would let him go to a close rival

Ironically, there is a thread on the Sheff Wed forum, where they think he may be going to them?! Hogan has a hamstring problem at Blues, so wouldn't think they would want him leaving without a replacement?

D

Deleted member 11652

Seen a lot of suggestions to play Sheaf/James on the left of a midfield 3. Seen nothing to suggest either can play anything but the pivot in a 3 or holding in a 2.

Shipley or Allen would be my guess.

——————Marosi——————
Dabo Ostigard Hyam Mccallum
——Hamer—James— Shipley———
————Allen——O’hare———
—————Gyokeres————-

Greggs

going to spend all day not looking forward to this, then at 6.55 open 4 cans at the same time and get the party started.

no_loyalty

Ironically, there is a thread on the Sheff Wed forum, where they think he may be going to them?! Hogan has a hamstring problem at Blues, so wouldn't think they would want him leaving without a replacement?

They signed a striker from Barcelona yesterday, but think he is just a kid who they are looking to develop.

ccfcmad1

How nice would it be to see a convincing win couple of goals, clean sheet and an all round dominant performace...... To much to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread