Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (2 Viewers)

KenilworthSkyBlue

I had it worked out pre season 🤣 I still don’t know where the goals are coming from

How did you have it 'worked'?

Unless you predicted Godden was going to miss the majority of the season due to injury and Walker was going to miss chunks of the campaign due to Covid/injury then you didn't have anything 'worked'.

Greggs

what time is everyone getting on the stimulants? 6 tins in the fridge and a sandwich bag brimming with greenish goodness! I hope we aint shit tonight!

Brighton Sky Blue

what time is everyone getting on the stimulants? 6 tins in the fridge and a sandwich bag brimming with greenish goodness! I hope we aint shit tonight!

Got a fresh jar of Bovril ready, made sure to lick the sides for any that escaped the hot water

Greggs

Sorry if I'm late to the party on this, but why is it a 7pm kick off? Unnatural innit.
We kick off at 7pm, Sheffield Wednesday at the normal time of 7.45. Just a temporary arrangement so we can have a few shots and hopefully make a game of it.

cc84cov

How did you have it 'worked'?

Unless you predicted Godden was going to miss the majority of the season due to injury and Walker was going to miss chunks of the campaign due to Covid/injury then you didn't have anything 'worked'.
It’s all there to be read I said keeping Godden fit is crucial and I’ve questioned where the goals are gonna come from since we started signing players mate

Search the threads or my posts it’s all there what I said

Brighton Sky Blue

We kick off at 7pm, Sheffield Wednesday at the normal time of 7.45. Just a temporary arrangement so we can have a few shots and hopefully make a game of it.

'and it's played into BAKAYOKO but he still puts it wide Oggy'

'yeah thought he'd have played in Callum O' 'Are there Clive but credit to the invisible goalkeep-oh I'll just cut off'

'yes the Sky Blues are in trouble here, Bakayoko's running into his own box but he's been SCRAMBLED AWAY'

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s all there to be read I said keeping Godden fit is crucial and I’ve questioned where the goals are gonna come from since we started signing players mate

Search the threads or my posts it’s all there what I said

Doesn't take Sherlock to figure out that last season's top scorer might have been useful this season

JulianDarbyFTW

'and it's played into BAKAYOKO but he still puts it wide Oggy'

'yeah thought he'd have played in Callum O' 'Are there Clive but credit to the invisible goalkeep-oh I'll just cut off'

'yes the Sky Blues are in trouble here, Bakayoko's running into his own box but he's been SCRAMBLED AWAY'

That's unnervingly accurate.

Greggs

The Owls 13/5 on skybet. It's like printing money.

Users who are viewing this thread