Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

O'Hare on the right wing he spends most of the game out there anyhow think he would be effective there with Dabo behind him.
Giles on the left wing with McVallum behind him - full backs would be willing to overlap too think we would get joy down both the wings with those four personally!

SBAndy

If we don't go 4-4-2 against these and play attacking then we will not be attacking for rest of the season.....

Sadly I don't see us playing 4-4-2 if not I prey we scrape a 0-0 draw as any other formation will probably yield that as best result.
If we could pinch three points it would be massive!

What’s with the natural predisposition in this country towards 442? Why is it that, in your words, any other formation could only secure a 0-0 at best? Bizarre.

stupot07

We've scored in just 1 our last 7 games, in 1 of our last 15 halves (45 mins) of football, and are regularly conceding goals again. I'd like to see 2 up front, but can't see Robins doing that.

-------------------marosi
------osti-----drysdale*----hyam
Dabo------------sheaf--------------Giles
-------------hamer-------james
--------Gyorkaris------Biamou

*or who ever is next in line

Mccallum to be the loan man to drop out, O'Hare on the bench to bring on against tired legs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Christ if it was Shipley I was saying needs to be dropped people woild agree with me, but because its Hyam and his early form holding his place, people have become biast and dont think he should dropped, answer me this: How else will he learn?

TomRad85

Christ if it was Shipley I was saying needs to be dropped people woild agree with me, but because its Hyam and his early form holding his place, people have become biast and dont think he should dropped, answer me this: How else will he learn?
No one is arguing with you, you are arguing with yourself. I'm all for him getting a break out of the team but as I said, with McFadz already out we simply don't have the option to do that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But who would you bring in? Rose is out injured and will be very short of fitness when he does. I'd like to give him a rest, but I don't see who to bring in. Thompson/Drysdale/Williams would be a risk given inexperience, and playing McCallum/Dacosta the same as it's not their favoured position. Similar with considering dropping Sheaf in. Back four doesn't suit Dabo or Fadz who seem to play poorly in that formation.

With Shipley there are other potentially options. Allen/Bapaga or to go two up front.

johnwillomagic

We won't score playing one up front - particularly with the current forwards we have available.

On this occasion with players out and injuries think 4-4-2 is the strongest formation for our best xi players that we have available for this one,

PUSB-We_are_going_up

But who would you bring in? Rose is out injured and will be very short of fitness when he does. I'd like to give him a rest, but I don't see who to bring in. Thompson/Drysdale/Williams would be a risk given inexperience, and playing McCallum/Dacosta the same as it's not their favoured position. Similar with considering dropping Sheaf in. Back four doesn't suit Dabo or Fadz who seem to play poorly in that formation.

With Shipley there are other potentially options. Allen/Bapaga or to go two up front.
I would play Dacosta

Grendel

He hasnt been very good from the first 15 seconds of the season

Like Bakayoko and biamou he needs to learn from better players in the role Mcfazdean being his mentor whose a perfect example oh discipline positionally

The higher quality forwards at this level have a field day - he’s not up to being a championship starter and needs to work on his game

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He hasnt been very good from the first 15 seconds of the season

Like Bakayoko and biamou he needs to learn from better players in the role Mcfazdean being his mentor whose a perfect example oh discipline positionally

The higher quality forwards at this level have a field day - he’s not up to being a championship starter and needs to work on his game
I agree with you at the moment he is not Championship quality and needs to step up his game and he needs to be dropped as we cannot risk it

Terry Gibson's perm

Hope Sheffield Wednesday goes to extra time tonight and a couple of sending offs or injuries as well.

D

Deleted member 11652

Marosi

Dabo
Ostigard
Hyam
Mccallum

Hamer
Sheaf

Shipley
O’hare
Giles

Gyokeres

Forced to play Shipley wide right really. I think Gyokeres can play out there but I’d rather go with Shipley over Max.

If Marosi is unavailable it has to be Camp now surely.

No doubt James will prove a good signing but Sheaf didn’t deserve to be dropped and a 3-0 loss without him just strengthens his case.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Marosi

Dabo
Ostigard
Hyam
Mccallum

Hamer
Sheaf

Shipley
O’hare
Giles

Gyokeres

Forced to play Shipley wide right really. I think Gyokeres can play out there but I’d rather go with Shipley over Max.

If Marosi is unavailable it has to be Camp now surely.

No doubt James will prove a good signing but Sheaf didn’t deserve to be dropped and a 3-0 loss without him just strengthens his case.

Why on earth are you picking Shipley?

Might as well start with 10 men.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

👍🏻

Maroši (if he's ready)

Dabo Thompson Østigård Hyam McCallum

James Hamer Sheaf

O'Hare

Gyökeres

You?

Fair. I was thinking two up top but with Biamou a bit fucked I've gone with a form of 4-3-3.

Maroši

Dabo Østigård Hyam McCallum

James Hamer Sheaf

O'Hare Allen
Gyökeres

Users who are viewing this thread